Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:38:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Taylor Swift Twitter and Instagram Hacked: Private Photos For !Bitcoin!  (Read 4681 times)
tadakaluri

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 12:37:46 PM

Latest Update:

It appears Swift has reclaimed her Twitter account, thanking Paramore's Hayley Williams "for being the first to text me about the hack this morning" — but not before this all-star quip:

"Cause the hackers gonna hack, hack, hack, hack, hack..."

Swift is also being quick to dismiss the hackers' claims that they have nude photos (but not, however, with parody lyrics).

"PS any hackers saying they have 'nudes'? Psssh you'd love that wouldn't you! Have fun photoshopping cause you got NOTHING."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:18:25 PM

Latest Update:

It appears Swift has reclaimed her Twitter account, thanking Paramore's Hayley Williams "for being the first to text me about the hack this morning" — but not before this all-star quip:

Swift is also being quick to dismiss the hackers' claims that they have nude photos (but not, however, with parody lyrics).

"PS any hackers saying they have 'nudes'? Psssh you'd love that wouldn't you! Have fun photoshopping cause you got NOTHING."

Huh? This is not the latest update. This was posted on the blog before I created this thread..

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Bitcoinexp

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:28:34 PM

Well, good to see that twitter/swift managed to recover the account quickly. Sad, how this brings bad publicity to bitcoin yet again. Wonder how was it compromised? Key-logging? Shocked
gargantuar

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 02:57:55 AM

I can leak a nude.  Probably a wast of time, though, and my wife would be pissed if she found out.  How many bitcoins would I get?
bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 04:07:01 AM

I can leak a nude.  Probably a wast of time, though, and my wife would be pissed if she found out.  How many bitcoins would I get?

Zero for your sophomoric photoshop.

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 04:31:24 AM

even thou its look like a troll but still promotion or selling hacked stuff atleast should be banned here or soon bitcoin will become hackers payment method
Most hacker's payment method is already bitcoin due to its anonymity and the difficulty of tracing payments. Did you even read the OP? It is talking about the Twitter post, OP is not selling anything.

read the title "Taylor Swift Twitter and Instagram Hacked: Private Photos For !Bitcoin!" which means pics for bitcoins for the sake of title i thought he is selling them , anyways

needFREElunch

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Hi

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:28:44 AM

Latest Update:

Well some people actually did donate when the pictures from the Fappening were released. Also apparently these pictures are traded on the deepweb/darkmarkets, although I have no idea how much they go for

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 06:11:58 AM

even thou its look like a troll but still promotion or selling hacked stuff atleast should be banned here or soon bitcoin will become hackers payment method
Most hacker's payment method is already bitcoin due to its anonymity and the difficulty of tracing payments. Did you even read the OP? It is talking about the Twitter post, OP is not selling anything.

read the title "Taylor Swift Twitter and Instagram Hacked: Private Photos For !Bitcoin!" which means pics for bitcoins for the sake of title i thought he is selling them , anyways

Well, you should read the whole thread (the first post, which is very short) before posting your comment. Did I mention I'm selling? No.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
gargantuar

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:25:26 AM

Sometimes I think celebs leak their own nude just for the sake of free publicity, just my 2 sats.
yeah, that's probably true.

I leaked a nude and nobody noticed. I must not be important enough.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:39:47 AM

seen everything, what we wanted to see is a taylor swift bedsceen. the real one.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:52:25 AM

Are you guys sure the Halving is not related to the Fappening? Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: