Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:31:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Roll up the rim to win is back!  (Read 2697 times)
bitcoin_bagholder (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:04:45 AM

I've won shit so far, but with 50 million prizes I'm sure I'll win a coffee or a doughnut sooner or later. Maybe I'll get lucky and even win a bagel!

Don't think bagel is one of the prizes. Donut is the food prize, a muffin can be had in place of it, don't know if it can be substituted for a bagel.

Mired in a slump. No winners since the 10th, despite three buys each day.

One for four on valentines day but they shorted me a grilled cheese!  While handing me the bag the cashier says "...and there's your four sandwiches!"  So naturally I didn't look until I got to my parents with lunch.   I think it was my wife who won a coffee but it was me who got to drive back and get the missing sandwich.

Hate when they mess up the order and you drive off before knowing. I need my coffee double/double, had to keep packets of sugar in the car for the times they forget to put sugar in it.

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
bitcoin_bagholder (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 12:13:37 AM

My current tally. Three coffee and three donut.

Haven't redeemed anything, kinda feels cheap to cash them in. Maybe a rainy day...

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 8274

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 06:28:07 AM

Haven't redeemed anything, kinda feels cheap to cash them in. Maybe a rainy day...

Whoo!!  Coffee party!
I still have three free coffee and have given two away but no donuts yet.  $5000 VISA would be nice.
bitcoin_bagholder (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:48:09 PM

Whoo!!  Coffee party!
I still have three free coffee and have given two away but no donuts yet.  $5000 VISA would be nice.

Or a Camry.  Cool

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 01:38:20 PM

Whoo!!  Coffee party!
I still have three free coffee and have given two away but no donuts yet.  $5000 VISA would be nice.

Or a Camry.  Cool

Do you actually win the car this time or is it a down payment on a Camry... or one year of a 4 year lease... or a ride to the destination of your choice, provided it's a Timmies location, in a Camry?  Undecided

Edit: won 3 free cups of coffee out of 7 purchased this weekend while working night shifts.  If it wasn't for working nights, I'd say I was pretty lucky this weekend!

Horus_Cryptsy

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 01:50:47 AM

I'm at 2 coffees, and 3 donuts. This time around feels like a lot less winners, even with the other side too. Ive yet to win on blue side though. Sad
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:00:08 AM

Skunked since Monday!  Seven coffees without a winner ;(
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: