Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:49:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] BTC for activated pre-paid mobile phones; activate your old CDMA(Verizon)  (Read 2691 times)
mrich8 (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 09:27:44 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2012, 10:06:01 PM by mrich8

See here if you want to buy top up codes. I have $10 codes in stock: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=94535.0

The $10 keeps your phone active for 4 months. The charge is 10¢ per minute and 50¢ per month. But there are better pins which I will also be stocking if there is any interest. I can order $80 pins which are only available from dealers like myself. The $80 pin includes a $4 bonus, it activates the phone for an entire year (12 months), and your rate is only $0.04 per minute. That's like getting about 170 minutes for $6.67/mo. and you don't have to fool with it for a year.

I am an authorized Page Plus Dealer (d/b/a Macintosh Liquidation)

Any off contract Verzion phone (except blackberry) I can activate. Dual band Sprint phones (must support 850 MHz) should also work, basically CDMA 850 MHz phones. I can port numbers and add credit and we can do all transactions in BTC.

I also sell used Verizon(/Sprint) phones because I recycle used cell phones. I pick out the good ones for resale with Page Plus Activation.

You can have a phone number anywhere in the United States if you buy a phone or activate your old Verizon(/Sprint/CDMA) phone.

You can see all the plans at http://www.pagepluscellular.com/ but obviously don't buy there, we can just transact with BTC here.

To activate your old CDMA compatible phone is $10 USD (1.15 BTC as of the time of writing). This does not include any airtime, so you would also need a $10 pin code. Total 2.2 BTC to reactivate your old Verizon phone just lying in a drawer. Any area code in the United States is available, just provide a zip code.

You can port a number but it requires paperwork (I need all of the information such as your billing address, old phone number, account number of old provider, etc.) so it costs $20. This is also much less anonymous in case that is of concern. It's easier to just pay the $10 and get a new number.

Used Phones For Sale
Nokia 6016i color screen bar phone, with charger and good battery (at least 48 hours stand by), pre-activated with $10 pin, with your choice of area code (based on zip code), Priority Mail shipping to the 50 states: $50 USD (5.7 BTC at the time of writing).
Details of phone: http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=514

I also have a Motorola v325i that I am getting erased and prepared. It's a flip phone with Bluetooth, charger.

I also have a very old Qualcomm QCP-860 that works. All the numbers are rubbed off so you have to know which ones to push. But this phone does not have any GPS or E911 or location support at all. For some reason if you don't want to have location support in the phone then you may be interested in this phone. Good battery with aftermarket charger.

Data/text charges are extra as detailed on Page Plus website.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
epiks

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 05:31:57 PM

Hopefully this will help your sales..

I've used pageplus for 3 years now. They have the best reception, as they use Verizon's cell towers. And we all know Verizon is the best.

Prices only go DOWN. Since I've been a customer all the plans (especially the talk+text plan) has added texts/minutes every 6 months or so. Its not like some cell providers where they go up in price.

Best part for me ? You can use ANY CDMA phone (excluding blackberrys and palms -- but who uses those anymore!) So personally I go and buy a verizon iphone 4 off CL for $150-200 tops then activate it with page plus. I then pay $30 and get 1,200 Minutes,  3,000 Text/Picture Messages and 100 MB Data! I know its not tons of data, just enough to check the forums and your email throughout the month. But you can top up for more data or they even have a 2GB data plan!

Seriously guys, I guarantee you, you will be happy! I was a dealer for a little over a year and have never received more satisfied reviews. And I worked at a cell phone kiosk selling sprint, at&t, and tmobile phones for 4 years.

T-mobile is the cheapest, easiest to get approved, but absolutely garbage reception.
AT&T is rather expensive, fairly hard to get approved, I see a lot of $500-750 deposits required and they only have decent coverage.
Verizon is expensive, HARD to get approved, I saw a lot of $1k deposits, but their coverage is crazy good.
Sprint is...yeah...not even worth my time typing up a review.

So why page plus? All the positives about verizon, amazing coverage, sick ass phones (Droids and iphone) and its month to month, no contract, no stupid deposit. You can even use sprint phones if you want. What could it hurt? Try it out for a month or two..if you don't like it no harm no foul, simply use the phone and sign up for verizon/sprint.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: