Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:45:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERIES: the New SATOSHINONCE.COM is born!!!!  (Read 10074 times)
satnonce (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

www.blockchainlotteries.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 04:12:14 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2017, 02:33:27 PM by satnonce

SATOSHI NONCE  
Bet on BlockChain Nonce numbers

SATOSHINONCE.COM HAS CHANGED TO BLOCKCHAINLOTTERIES.COM
...with new exciting games and the usual fairness in drawings!

HAVE FUN WITH BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERIES AT http://www.blockchainlotteries.com !!!!!!!

PLEASE CHECK OUR OFFICIAL THREAD HERE:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746610.msg17463153#msg17463153

BTC BlockChain Lotteries      Fair Drawings... Every Block      BlockChain Lotteries BTC
       BTC BlockChain Lotteries      Fair Drawings... Every Block      BlockChain Lotteries BTC
crazykiddo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:18:52 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2015, 04:37:49 AM by crazykiddo

Do I have to deposit every bet I made?
satnonce (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 04:48:33 AM

Yes you need to send bitcoins to the bet address to place a bet. We do on-chain bets because the result of your bet is coming directly from the Blockchain, not from our computers Smiley

When you place a bet we wait until your transaction is included in a Block ("1 Confirmation") and then look at the Block Nonce number (last digit or last 2 digits depending if you bet on the Game 0-9 or the Game 00-99).. that's your bet result.

We want to give transparency and fairness a big role in our website Smiley

AccountTrader

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:33:21 AM

Nice looking site and the idea is also great. Do you have a promotion now?
tyrexs

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:34:03 AM

how minimum bet and how long for one gmaes

umair01

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:37:08 AM

I don't need to create an account? I will just send my bet to the address and my winnings will be auto send back?
satnonce (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 05:52:06 AM

how minimum bet and how long for one gmaes

the minimum bet is 0.0005 btc and you need to wait until your bet transaction gets to "1 Confirmation" (basically the next Block that will be found will give you your Bet result, and you will be able to verify it on the BlockChain directly)

satnonce (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 05:53:47 AM

I don't need to create an account? I will just send my bet to the address and my winnings will be auto send back?

That's correct! You do not need an account, you just need to send bitcoin to the bet address you want to play and if you win we will send your winnings automatically to the same address we received the bet from..

satnonce (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 05:56:00 AM

Thank you! We are planning to run a promotion through this Bitcointalk.org thread on the coming weekend. Please stay tuned Smiley

bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 06:34:24 AM

Thank you! We are planning to run a promotion through this Bitcointalk.org thread on the coming weekend. Please stay tuned Smiley

Site looks great! looking forward for the promotions, usually I am not very lucky with off-chain gambling but I'll give it a shot to see how it goes. Smiley

febriyana

Activity: 432

Febriyana Muhammad

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:58:07 AM

Nice game, I want to try it  Grin
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:45:55 AM

Just went from 0.015BTC to 0.17BTC Smiley

Made 4 bets. Waiting for result.
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:36:59 AM

Just updating made it to around ~0.6BTC. See a streak in bet tabs? most are mine. Smiley
Coef

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

Exhausted

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:54:26 AM

Just updating made it to around ~0.6BTC. See a streak in bet tabs? most are mine. Smiley

0.015 to 0.17 to 0.6? You are having an amazing run today with the 40x profit. Smiley

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 12:02:40 PM

0.015 to 0.17 to 0.6? You are having an amazing run today with the 40x profit. Smiley

Just got lucky, that is all. I in fact lost it all at directdice. Went in martingale mode and reclaimed my lost bitcoins (with a little interest). Smiley

Just made a small bet, awaiting result..
satnonce (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 12:06:13 PM

Site looks great! looking forward for the promotions, usually I am not very lucky with off-chain gambling but I'll give it a shot to see how it goes. Smiley

Thanks!!!

Let us know what you think Smiley

elephantas1

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 12:07:35 PM

Just got lucky, that is all. I in fact lost it all at directdice. Went in martingale mode and reclaimed my lost bitcoins (with a little interest). Smiley

another idea why you shouldnt be too greedy if you make a lot of coins
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 12:07:54 PM

I should have won it. But it didn't get confirmed in the next block. Sad

EDIT: Won it. Same "6" for both blocks
satnonce (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 12:10:11 PM

Nice game, I want to try it  Grin

THANKS!!!

satnonce (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 12:19:16 PM

I should have won it. But it didn't get confirmed in the next block. Sad

EDIT: Won it. Same "6" for both blocks

WELL DONE MAN Smiley HAPPY YOU ARE ENJOYING IT!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: