Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:55:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERIES: the New SATOSHINONCE.COM is born!!!!  (Read 10070 times)
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 08:26:33 AM

I do not give much attention to gambling sites but this is interesting.
There is no need to prove anything... can not be more fair than this.
Congratulations to admin Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:40:18 AM

I do not give much attention to gambling sites but this is interesting.
There is no need to prove anything... can not be more fair than this.
Congratulations to admin Smiley

I agree. It cannot be made more fairer than this. Smiley
SilverLeaf

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 09:02:04 PM

Hello,

please refund my invalid 1 BTC bet (more than max. 0.05 BTC, as per terms): https://blockchain.info/tx/15ddfb26e9c58b407261963e5c2c074ab4a2f75baed64fabed018b442fbd5218

Thanks!
satnonce (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

www.blockchainlotteries.com

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 02:43:29 AM

Hello,

please refund my invalid 1 BTC bet (more than max. 0.05 BTC, as per terms): https://blockchain.info/tx/15ddfb26e9c58b407261963e5c2c074ab4a2f75baed64fabed018b442fbd5218

Thanks!

Hi Silverleaf,

first of all my apologies for picking up your message late.

We checked the system immediately and we refunded your 1 BTC invalid bet (less the transaction fee):

https://blockchain.info/tx/818e618674e926ff9d75b4f78782e1749d1954764eec987218adea6fc3cce1aa

Also, since this was a mistake from our side (refunds of invalid bets have to be automatic at 6 confirmations) and since you were so patient we thought of thanking you with an EXTRA REFUND BONUS of 0.03 BTC:

https://blockchain.info/tx/aedf80664677def83f3dcda36f6c025d94ac0b611b302d6f5b384be11d376f58

Sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused and thank you for bringing this up.

BTC BlockChain Lotteries      Fair Drawings... Every Block      BlockChain Lotteries BTC
       BTC BlockChain Lotteries      Fair Drawings... Every Block      BlockChain Lotteries BTC
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:51:51 AM

lol, 99, 22, 33 in a row.

I made a mistake. I saw this:
3   344907
2   344906
9   344905
3   344904
1   344903
8   344902
2   344901
8   344900

made a bet 2+ and 3+ and saw these two come up. These blocks were already there

6   344909
8   344908

So I didn't win it, but I was right. The next blocks had 6 and 8. But because of the delay, I didn't know it had already happened!

2 came and I lost:

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:56:18 AM

Shortened it up into a single image:

Issue: Blocks may appear within a few seconds to few minutes gap. Site does not update it instantly.
From next time, I will check blockchain before making a bet. Wink

I really like the game. Cheesy
SilverLeaf

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 10:38:06 AM

Hi Silverleaf,

first of all my apologies for picking up your message late.

We checked the system immediately and we refunded your 1 BTC invalid bet (less the transaction fee):

https://blockchain.info/tx/818e618674e926ff9d75b4f78782e1749d1954764eec987218adea6fc3cce1aa

Also, since this was a mistake from our side (refunds of invalid bets have to be automatic at 6 confirmations) and since you were so patient we thought of thanking you with an EXTRA REFUND BONUS of 0.03 BTC:

https://blockchain.info/tx/aedf80664677def83f3dcda36f6c025d94ac0b611b302d6f5b384be11d376f58

Sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused and thank you for bringing this up.

Thanks, I appreciate!
satnonce (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 12:20:49 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2015, 12:52:33 PM by satnonce

Issue: Blocks may appear within a few seconds to few minutes gap. Site does not update it instantly.

Hi Ndnhc, thanks for giving me the opportunity to specify how Satoshi Nonce system is designed:

The Recent and Cold Numbers list can have a propagation delay, hence these lists will generally be updated and show new Block's results within a time frame of few milliseconds up to 10 seconds from when the Block was actually found. We think that this small propagation delay (max 10 seconds) will not affect players strategy on numbers to bet on.
Most importantly it will definitely not affect at all the actual results of your bets as they are linked to the Block where your bet transaction is included (and this will not change due to propagation delays of course..).

You are right though !!!
At the time you placed your bets the system was 2 block behind (not the usual 10 sec max). This was due the maintenance we were doing in that moment on the site in order to fix that small problem that was delaying refunds of invalid bets beyond 6 Confirmations (please read post before). This issue is fixed now but when you were placing your bets the system was updating, and it left temporarily behind the 2 Blocks in the Recent Numbers section..

As we said, this didn't change the result of your bet that would have always been number 2, but since you might have bet on different numbers if the Recent Numbers list was updated with the last 2 Blocks, we have refunded your 2 bets (tot. 0.08 BTC). Please see below the transaction:

https://blockchain.info/tx/d3c11df294c617025a395c2527a43090c2cea6a3e445f14f555dca0c149ea990

Hope you are having fun with Satoshi Nonce. Your feedback and reports are always very appreciated. Thanks !!

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:21:02 PM

Hi Ndnhc, thanks for giving me the opportunity to specify how Satoshi Nonce system is designed:

The Recent and Cold Numbers list can have a propagation delay, hence these lists will generally be updated and show new Block's results within a time frame of few milliseconds up to 10 seconds from when the Block was actually found. We think that this small propagation delay (max 10 seconds) will not affect players strategy on numbers to bet on.
Most importantly it will definitely not affect at all the actual results of your bets as they are linked to the Block where your bet transaction is included (and this will not change due to propagation delays of course..).

You are right though !!!
At the time you placed your bets the system was 2 block behind (not the usual 10 sec max). This was due the maintenance we were doing in that moment on the site in order to fix that small problem that was delaying refunds of invalid bets beyond 6 Confirmations (please read post before). This issue is fixed now but when you were placing your bets the system was updating, and it left temporarily behind the 2 Blocks in the Recent Numbers section..

As we said, this didn't change the result of your bet that would have always been number 2, but since you might have bet on different numbers if the Recent Numbers list was updated with the last 2 Blocks, we have refunded your 2 bets (tot. 0.08 BTC). Please see below the transaction:

https://blockchain.info/tx/d3c11df294c617025a395c2527a43090c2cea6a3e445f14f555dca0c149ea990

Hope you are having fun with Satoshi Nonce. Your feedback and reports are always very appreciated. Thanks !!

That is very kind of you Cheesy

I wasn't expecting a refund, really. It could have been the other way round and I could have won it. (I will most likely report it anyway), but I am sure you won't ask to send it back, lol. Smiley

This is really awesome support, mate Cheesy
Really happy with satoshinonce
satnonce (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 01:56:01 PM

You are right though !!!

That is very kind of you Cheesy

I wasn't expecting a refund, really. It could have been the other way round and I could have won it. (I will most likely report it anyway), but I am sure you won't ask to send it back, lol. Smiley

This is really awesome support, mate Cheesy
Really happy with satoshinonce

Smiley Thank you for liking Satoshi Nonce.. Feel free to contact us anytime, we really appreciate interacting with all Satoshi Nonce fans.. on top, there's always a lot to learn or improve from your comments!

Enjoy your bets !!

Mi5h0

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:04:35 PM

After a few days of use, here are my few suggestions for improvement Smiley

- Add 'My Bets' tab (list of bets history based on the payment address)
- Improve game selection. Maybe make a selector with two sliders so we can bet on a range of numbers (eg. over 1 and under 8 )
- Add link to BCT forum to the sidebar with social networks
- Links 'Tutorial' 'Recent numbers' and 'Cold numbers' should be available on the 'BETS' page (but not in the footer)

Oh, and did I already said congratulations on the idea!
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:11:46 PM

I have a few ideas too:

for 0-9

Odd/Even  1.96x payout

Prime/Composite
1 2 3 5 7 as prime
0 4 6 8 9 as composite etc.

00-99

>50
<50

>75
<75

>25
<25

etc.
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:34:30 PM

Wow so many wins in a row!

Guess who?

(one 0.05 and two 0.0009 are not mine)
satnonce (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 01:21:09 AM

- Improve game selection. Maybe make a selector with two sliders so we can bet on a range of numbers (eg. over 1 and under 8 )
- Links 'Tutorial' 'Recent numbers' and 'Cold numbers' should be available on the 'BETS' page (but not in the footer)

I really like your suggestions.. thank you for that and for taking the time of sharing this with us.

We agree on all your points (except may be for the btc forum link next to the social networks buttons as these are only "share" buttons).

We'll start working on this and see how it looks.. will keep you all posted Smiley

In the meantime if you want to send me your btc address I'll make sure to send you a couple of bets on the House Smiley

Thanks again !

satnonce (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 01:32:24 AM

I have a few ideas too:

for 0-9

Odd/Even  1.96x payout

Prime/Composite
1 2 3 5 7 as prime
0 4 6 8 9 as composite etc.

00-99

>50
<50

>75
<75

>25
<25

etc.

Ndnhac you are always great Smiley

Increasing bet options could be a good idea, especially for the 00-99 game.. will start working on this.. and I already know your btc address Smiley Here's a small thank you:

https://blockchain.info/tx/3f75a30e6611dc504b0ba74e2ad5be8ad19afb91815a9aa4e440655c286627b8

Smiley

@YoeN

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:38:40 AM

playing at there although with small amount
nice game and probably fair on chain
lets make some profits there  Wink

Mi5h0

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:26:29 AM

I really like your suggestions.. thank you for that and for taking the time of sharing this with us.

We agree on all your points (except may be for the btc forum link next to the social networks buttons as these are only "share" buttons).

We'll start working on this and see how it looks.. will keep you all posted Smiley

In the meantime if you want to send me your btc address I'll make sure to send you a couple of bets on the House Smiley

Thanks again !

I am glad if I can help in some way !
Here are a few more ideas that I had in the meantime...
How about a chatbox? I know there isn't a lot of players but we hope that this will change soon, right?
And another thing, maybe even some sort of alternative game to the basic betting. Sometimes it's boring to wait for blokchain ..
This is my betting address, thanks Smiley
1JBaDbF9MW1G9ceSNJgAXUFWnAqhpRcPd
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:57:45 PM

lol, now I know where I was getting all these tips from.  Grin

Yeah, adding a chatbox will be a great idea. Users can chat while waiting for blocks Cheesy
Mi5h0

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:31:37 PM

Not getting any from me, I am all in profit  Tongue
satnonce (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 04:40:37 PM

Thanks again !

I am glad if I can help in some way !
Here are a few more ideas that I had in the meantime...
How about a chatbox? I know there isn't a lot of players but we hope that this will change soon, right?
And another thing, maybe even some sort of alternative game to the basic betting. Sometimes it's boring to wait for blokchain ..
This is my betting address, thanks Smiley
1JBaDbF9MW1G9ceSNJgAXUFWnAqhpRcPd

Thanks for your continuous suggestions.. The chat box can be cool, as it could be more convenient and quicker to write in there rather than coming to the official Satoshi Nonce thread on Bitcointalk...
We are thinking of adding another game that could be off-chain so players can bet from the deposit and have immediate bet results.. will keep you posted on this..

In the meantime, please enjoy a small Bonus on the House for your kind support Smiley

https://blockchain.info/tx/a8e7bb6b569164a9001ef38583ae8d4bbdd91a1d46fb23979f713a842f409a89

Thanks!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: