Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:03:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DARKCREDIT - Fueling a blockchain based future - MANDATORY UPDATE!  (Read 27626 times)
darkcredit (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 08:51:59 AM

I wish you luck with your coin as it does appear you have put some though into it.

Smiley

Bounties for both Greek and French Translation have been paid. Thanks.

Keep up supporting the coin, it has a nice name & moto & projected features.

You're welcome!
Thanks for doing the translations

when the normal exchange for coins Huh

Hopefully we will trading soon on Lazycoin or Allcrypt.
Maybe even coins-e if please vote for DKC
https://www.coins-e.com/voting/
We just paid for a few votes
why not bittrex

We emailed them but got no reply.
Tweet at them saying they should add DKC
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 09:51:48 AM

C-cex is the best for start-up exchange.
darkcredit (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:24:55 AM

C-cex is the best for start-up exchange.

They emailed us saying they will add us to the voting list.
Still waiting to be added
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:24:20 PM

Still no news from binpool....

I hope they dont just keep the dkc and say its lost...
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:09:59 PM

Still no news from binpool....

I hope they dont just keep the dkc and say its lost...

+1

Still waiting for them. I just started to consider using Binpool as an alternative to Suprnova, but if Binpool operator ignores this problem and don't handle it as promised, they will lose the credibility, so I'll forget about the existence of that pool and never use that again.

... this space is not for rent ...
darkcredit (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:20:15 PM

If binpool fails to return the coins.

We will use some of the development fund to replace lost coins
gzus07063

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:25:44 PM

Binpoool admin (kubuminer) says next week coins will be returned (in pm), why not go PUBLIC with that announcement?

Binpool will SURELY lose credibility and the word would get around that Binpool robbed their miners.

They wouldn't want that to happen.
darkcredit (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:32:43 PM

Binpoool admin (kubuminer) says next week coins will be returned (in pm), why not go PUBLIC with that announcement?

Binpool will SURELY lose credibility and the word would get around that Binpool robbed their miners.

Hi, please post the PM here
gzus07063

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:06:19 PM

http://imgur.com/ktzBv9C

thx for the help DarkCredit
made an error posting wrong message before
darkcredit (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:49:04 PM

http://imgur.com/ktzBv9C

thx for the help DarkCredit
made an error posting wrong message before

Thanks for posting
jahl

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 08:10:58 PM

Busted  Roll Eyes
kubuminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 08:44:18 PM

Hello guys

Guys please do not worry about your coins. This week, we're all being lost your coins you will return. In two ways. The first option you are able to withdraw from the pool of their coins as before or the second variant - we will refund you with her purse all your coins. You will need to give us your address and the amount that you had at our pool. To clarify the sum of Digits and we will connect the old database in order to enable you to see the exact scrip you lost and we will refund you in full obemy all the coins. Bring escho again my apologies for the inconvenience

Now the pool is working on a new basis and a new purse. For 3-4 days, We will refund you all the coins. We are not liars all the tools you'll be back!

We apologize for any inconvenience

As far as I remember there was a balance on a pool of about 9,000 coins. Now we have our own zapaz 3634.52315296 coins. We all do or make the bag to you back or try to correct errors hsien coin purse with old

To further had no problems with the withdrawal of coins and ask them to install Auto output loss of $ 1 coins.
gzus07063

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:00:17 PM

Hello guys

Guys please do not worry about your coins. This week, we're all being lost your coins you will return. In two ways. The first option you are able to withdraw from the pool of their coins as before or the second variant - we will refund you with her purse all your coins. You will need to give us your address and the amount that you had at our pool. To clarify the sum of Digits and we will connect the old database in order to enable you to see the exact scrip you lost and we will refund you in full obemy all the coins. Bring escho again my apologies for the inconvenience

Now the pool is working on a new basis and a new purse. For 3-4 days, We will refund you all the coins. We are not liars all the tools you'll be back!

As far as I remember there was a balance on a pool of about 9,000 coins. Now we have our own zapaz 3634.52315296 coins. We all do or make the bag to you back or try to correct errors hsien coin purse with old

To further had no problems with the withdrawal of coins and ask them to install Auto output loss of $ 1 coins.

Good to hear, thanks for making a public statement regarding this.
kubuminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:10:12 PM

Hello guys

Good to hear, thanks for making a public statement regarding this.

thanks too.
darkcredit (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:11:41 AM

Hello guys

Thank you for providing an update!
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 02:47:53 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2015, 02:58:09 AM by q327K091

what is happening here... @darkcredit you need anything ?  Cool weekend all great ? net hash rate is holding steady at 1 G.. cool

will be writing/selecting on my twitter account.. but it will be very rare, when I write is for example when white paper comes out on technology that have not been seen before and can have impact on the overall landscape, stuff like that

I am not here to make money short term I am looking for years in advance impact, have a great week, all

https://twitter.com/q327K091
Zornado

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:29:39 AM

I have updated my Block Explorer with Richlist and Charts for DarkCredit. I start the update of the Explorer manually, so sometimes the Explorer is not up-to-date.
darkcredit (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:44:35 AM

I have updated my Block Explorer with Richlist and Charts for DarkCredit. I start the update of the Explorer manually, so sometimes the Explorer is not up-to-date.

Thank you!
Confirm this is your address ofx75fumfa4cjNaXHQLBYGhWou1KDDwtLn?
Zornado

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:11:48 PM

Thank you!

Yes, that is my address.
darkcredit (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:15:56 PM

Thank you!

Yes, that is my address.

Great, just sent you some DKC for the explorer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: