Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:58:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DARKCREDIT - Fueling a blockchain based future - MANDATORY UPDATE!  (Read 27628 times)
darkcredit (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 08:50:04 AM

If you lost coins on binpool please pm with proof

should we change the ticker?
Vote here http://vote.pollcode.com/66965881

http://xedoscoin.com/ XDC ticker used

ok... thank you
kubuminer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:11:11 AM

i sent coin any user. and 1 user sent 50% coin. today sent all 50%. we not have problem with sent coin

and users not  lost coins on our pool
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:16:39 PM

i sent coin any user. and 1 user sent 50% coin. today sent all 50%. we not have problem with sent coin

and users not  lost coins on our pool

Ok, thanks for info and for willingness to resolve the issue. Please tell me (and other users with the same issue) what should I do to get the coins I mined before the problem appeared on the pool? I don't know how many coins there were, as I cannot login and see the old database. Should I PM you with my BinPool login info, so you can look in the old database? I don't really want to PM coin Dev and try to get the coins from him, as he has no fault in this situation, and there is no proof I can give him (the only proof is in the old database on Binpool).

... this space is not for rent ...
gzus07063

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:29:18 PM

where did you send the other 50% too? I only received 50% of what was lost on binpool.
kubuminer

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:56:42 PM

where did you send the other 50% too? I only received 50% of what was lost on binpool.

i am today connect all bases and wallet and sent you you 50% coin
kubuminer

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:59:01 PM

and users not  lost coins on our pool

Ok, thanks for info and for willingness to resolve the issue. Please tell me (and other users with the same issue) what should I do to get the coins I mined before the problem appeared on the pool? I don't know how many coins there were, as I cannot login and see the old database. Should I PM you with my BinPool login info, so you can look in the old database? I don't really want to PM coin Dev and try to get the coins from him, as he has no fault in this situation, and there is no proof I can give him (the only proof is in the old database on Binpool).

when i connect to old bases i say you. and you listen you balanse
darkcredit (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:27:04 PM

Who hasn't received a full refund from binpool?
Also how about DXC or DCX for ticker?
drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:19:01 PM

I didn't get that yet. Waiting for kubuminer to connect old databases.

On the ticker topic: not sure what does this "X" mean in the ticker? Does usage of letter "X" have some meaning I am not aware of?
What about "DRC" (reminds the DRK, but means DaRk Credit), or DCR (DarkCRedit)? I didn't find other coins with such ticker, though I am not sure where to look to find all of the coins. There were so many... Smiley

DKCR is also an option, BTW, if we want to be close to the original name.

darkcredit (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:52:31 PM

On the ticker topic: not sure what does this "X" mean in the ticker? Does usage of letter "X" have some meaning I am not aware of?
What about "DRC" (reminds the DRK, but means DaRk Credit), or DCR (DarkCRedit)? I didn't find other coins with such ticker, though I am not sure where to look to find all of the coins. There were so many... Smiley

No the X doesn't mean anything.
DRC or DCR is cool
gzus07063

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:03:59 PM

DRC or DCR is cool

I have not yet received my other 50%, waiting on Kubuminer to do his thing
Cryptophile

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:46:22 PM

DRC or DCR is cool

Actually, yes, the X at the beginning of a ticker symbol DOES mean something.  XDC is the way to go.  DRC sounds too much like a wannabe darkcoin...

drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 08:27:51 PM

DRC or DCR is cool

Actually, yes, the X at the beginning of a ticker symbol DOES mean something.  XDC is the way to go.  DRC sounds too much like a wannabe darkcoin...

So if thats not a secret, what does that X mean? Many coins are using that X, so it should mean something to somebody. No kidding, I am just asking to know.
XDC could be cool, but it is used already by Xedoscoin, as was mentioned earlier in the thread.. If X indeed means something good Smiley, then it could be XDRC.
In any case, I believe it makes sense to make a poll on this topic.

Cryptophile

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:11:03 PM

DRC or DCR is cool

Actually, yes, the X at the beginning of a ticker symbol DOES mean something.  XDC is the way to go.  DRC sounds too much like a wannabe darkcoin...

So if thats not a secret, what does that X mean? Many coins are using that X, so it should mean something to somebody. No kidding, I am just asking to know.
XDC could be cool, but it is used already by Xedoscoin, as was mentioned earlier in the thread.. If X indeed means something good Smiley, then it could be XDRC.
In any case, I believe it makes sense to make a poll on this topic.

http://www.paymentssource.com/news/talk-of-ticker-symbols-shows-how-far-bitcoin-has-come-3015160-1.html
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:21:28 PM

when do you think a significant exchange is coming?
rastimonac

Activity: 426

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:33:09 PM

never....
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:43:48 PM

never....

never is a very long time.
rastimonac

Activity: 426

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:51:28 PM

never....

never is a very long time.

like death.... Smiley
gzus07063

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 12:13:04 AM

I guess NEVER is the new theme. Kubuminer has gone silent on this thread, but posting on other threads frequently. I guess it's time to consider the 4,200+ DKC I lost, are NEVER going to be repaid to me. Kubuminer does not even answer messages any longer. Giving binpool a bad name.
hack_

Activity: 501
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 01:40:12 AM

Dead already?  Cheesy
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 02:21:35 AM

Dead already?  Cheesy

im ready ,
1 DKC = 10 $ ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: