Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2024, 08:27:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DARKCREDIT - Fueling a blockchain based future - MANDATORY UPDATE!  (Read 27628 times)
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:16:38 AM

still no exchange ? fud again ?
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 03:59:52 AM

So the plan is to just manually swap out everyone's coins?  You could just burn a large amount of the premine, fork it if you want to lower the POS interest, and everyone can just live with 3 million or so POW coins.  You instead choose to take the most complicated route possible and switch to a whole new blockchain!  Oh, and do it through the forum where no one will have any oversight during the swap.  Wonder what you will do with all the coins that go unclaimed............

I'm only following this crap still because I foolishly mined 58k of these shitcoins early on.

Once again you take actions that show you are either incompetent or a scammer, or even more likely, an incompetent scammer!
darkcredit (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:19:47 AM

So the plan is to just manually swap out everyone's coins?  You could just burn a large amount of the premine, fork it if you want to lower the POS interest, and everyone can just live with 3 million or so POW coins.  You instead choose to take the most complicated route possible and switch to a whole new blockchain!  Oh, and do it through the forum where no one will have any oversight during the swap.  Wonder what you will do with all the coins that go unclaimed............

I'm only following this crap still because I foolishly mined 58k of these shitcoins early on.

Once again you take actions that show you are either incompetent or a scammer, or even more likely, an incompetent scammer!

We could have forked to change the interest but we planned to re brand anyway so the swap to a new blockchain works out well.
It's not a complicated route
Any unclaimed coins will be destroyed
For a "shitcoin" you seem to like following and posting about it Smiley
We will contact coin-swap for listing after the swap
ksad123

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:04:14 AM

50487 DCX
ksad123

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:25:13 AM

what's the swap??? new wallet??
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 05:27:59 AM

So the plan is to just manually swap out everyone's coins?  You could just burn a large amount of the premine, fork it if you want to lower the POS interest, and everyone can just live with 3 million or so POW coins.  You instead choose to take the most complicated route possible and switch to a whole new blockchain!  Oh, and do it through the forum where no one will have any oversight during the swap.  Wonder what you will do with all the coins that go unclaimed............

We could have forked to change the interest but we planned to re brand anyway so the swap to a new blockchain works out well.
It's not a complicated route
Any unclaimed coins will be destroyed
For a "shitcoin" you seem to like following and posting about it Smiley
We will contact coin-swap for listing after the swap

What does a rebrand have to do with a new blockchain?  Does the old blockchain break if you change the logo and coin name?

A blockchain swap right now is nothing but a headache, is totally pointless, and involves trusting a "dev" who has earned zero trust.

What time exactly does the swap take place?  Is there a specific block on which you will stop counting coins from the old chain?  Should POW miners stop mining now?  Should POS miners close their wallets?  How long is the swap open for?  How are you going to deal with the POW and POS rewards miners earn from the point at which you cut off the old chain until everyone sends you their old coins?  You should be doing a fork to 0 reward POW at a set block before the swap so no more coins are created while everyone sends you their old coins.  Do you have that ready?  Do you even know how to code that properly?  How do we know unclaimed coins will be destroyed?  How do we know you aren't just going to pretend that all the unclaimed coins have been claimed and keep them for yourself?  Why should we trust you when there will be literally zero oversight during the process?  Why don't you contact coin-swap now?  Most people would be more comfortable with an exchange handling this utterly pointless swap.

Literally all these questions need to be addressed before a swap.  Yet we have a "dev" who comes on and gives us "Hey guys, new blockchain cuz why not.  Post how many coins ya got."

Incompetent scammer.
Cryptophile

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:45:09 AM

This is all not looking very good at all. I see NO reason for this.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:05:52 AM

Hi, everyone please stop mining!
We will be doing a coin swap at 1:1 ratio on a new code base.
Lowering the interest to 6% and lowering the premine to 160k
Please post here with the current DCX you hold

I'll admit my wrong the PoS does seem to be eating the PoW blocks

Very intelligent move

qwep1

Activity: 610

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:24:18 AM

6973.7383365 DCX

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  -  Masternodes  -  Obfuscation

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
devachelekar

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:45:56 AM

37184.96583130 dcx
szp

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:38:08 AM

95 122,24870831 DCX

It's not all. Still something about 10k DCX must be moved from suprnova - colleague DCX.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:44:00 AM

my DCX at suprnova
880.282577 dcx

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:37:49 PM

Have some DCX at my wallet too. Tough I don't see the reason everyone is listing their coins count here. Why the contents of my wallet should be published here on the forum..?  Huh Whatever will be the mechanism to swap, I suppose its not like "list the number in forum post, and Dev will send you the swapped amount".

What is the mechanism/procedure for the Swap? Dev, please define it clearly and describe step-by-step!

... this space is not for rent ...
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 01:00:42 PM

Have some DCX at my wallet too. Tough I don't see the reason everyone is listing their coins count here. Why the contents of my wallet should be published here on the forum..?  Huh Whatever will be the mechanism to swap, I suppose its not like "list the number in forum post, and Dev will send you the swapped amount".

What is the mechanism/procedure for the Swap? Dev, please define it clearly and describe step-by-step!

I know it seems crazy, but I really think he is just that retarded and that was exactly his "plan".
hack_

Activity: 501
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:09:49 PM

Hahaha, the sheer incompetence is staggering. from a "TEAM" of developers.

Just pay a real dev and you can get this fixed in two days, without hassling everyone.
donnyespo

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:39:27 PM

I really dont see any problems with this... Imo its very positive, i mean the dev is still here who is active and constantly updating and wanting the best for this project. Rebranding, look at opal it ran from 6 sats to 3500 after changes updates and rebranding.

I posted on twitter screen shots of DHUB and android wallet this is not some scam, where the team cant wait to get listed dump and run.

Im here for the long term this is all going in the right direction

Premine was reduced by a large amount, now less coins that we mined really cheap hang tight and see these updates, well push for trex or ccex to add and get things rolling

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
wisnon

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:02:50 PM

Time to re-launch?
Please set the countdown, thank you!
andrepierre

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:09:24 PM

3478.27055395 DKC
darkcredit (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:22:46 PM

https://countingdownto.com/countdown/nxecoin-launch-countdown-clock-1a9b8f48-7a8f-485c-b46d-374422af4afb

Countdown can be found here
n3rfherder

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:28:11 PM

Kiss
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: