Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:27:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you want to participate  (Voting closed: February 09, 2015, 06:29:56 AM)
YES - 13 (27.1%)
NO - 4 (8.3%)
Its a DUMB IDEA - 31 (64.6%)
Total Voters: 48

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN PUMP/DUMP GROUP 2015  (Read 2312 times)
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:13:06 PM

OP is delusional. Unless your group isn't consisting on legitimate big time whales trying to disturb the market with your benefit in mind is delusional at best.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:19:45 PM

I've been watching this market for a few years and it is obviously very easy to manipulate. I've also been watching the quality of posting here at bitcointalk for the last year or so, and I don't think there are enough brains in here to manage a lemonade stand.

We will see insane manipulation, once wall street and the EFT are open for business. Those big boys will abuse the prices until all credibility BTC once promised is long dead and gone.
lamela

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:37:57 PM

This year we can't see pump where are you pumpers ?

sadly theres more dumping than pumping this year
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:47:56 PM

I do believe Bitcoin price has been being manipulated for very quite long time by some few Elite Bitcoin Holders. Where are you BTC whales! We need some pump Smiley
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3231

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:54:08 PM

I do believe Bitcoin price has been being manipulated for very quite long time by some few Elite Bitcoin Holders.

Based on what?

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:12:23 AM

The bitcoin market is too powerful to be moved at will. Pump dump grups only work with small alts.
Pretty much this. You'd need to mess with a low volume coin and know what you're doing on a certain platform. Problem is, you need to have a twitter feed or a certain following that will be fed the news during or after the pump and they would have to be the bagholders of the crap when you and your buddies/subscribers flee the scene. Not very ethical to say the least. Have patience if you believe in bitcoin and stop trying to prey on others. Earn your coins honestly and smartly while not building up bad karma and you'll do well as time goes by.
thebenjamincode (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 05:32:10 AM

well, we could all buy bitcoins together from a specific date then sell it at a high price?
please correct me if im wrong or please give some idea on how we all can do it

Awesome plan! Buy a lot of bitcoins and then hope that the price goes up!  Wink

If you are going to do a pump-and-dump, you need to know how to do it. There are three steps:

• 1. Buy. (Note: This is not the "pump".)
  • 2. Convince lots of other people to buy. This is the "pump". For example, you could get a group of stupid/greedy people together and tell them to all start buying at a certain time.
  • 3. Sell. This is the "dump".

thanks for the idea, i will try to make a facebook group and i hope i can get many participants
or i will just use this thread for the pump and dump dates
thebenjamincode (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:51:05 AM

let us start the pump todayand buy all the bitcoins at low price then let us put our sell orders at 300
noma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:00:55 AM

I don't find it stupid to be honest , but I would like to know what on the world you are going to do to pump Bitcoin price exactly ?? Hacking exchangers or something ?
That could be fun  Roll Eyes
~ Madness

well, we could all buy bitcoins together from a specific date then sell it at a high price?
please correct me if im wrong or please give some idea on how we all can do it

The problem is who buys first out the group and who gets to sell first?  You'd need everyone to invest into 1 fund to manage the situation and hand over the equal ROIs when the pump is done.  

They will obviously have internal conspiracy and p&d groups internally as well.

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
sillypantsparty

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:22:26 PM

I know this is an old thread, but there are some great pump groups out there now (and some shitty scammer ones too). There is a new discord group that uses a randomizer to select the pump coin from a user-selected list of coins so mods and others can't pre-pump. That is how you get screwed. If you are interested and want to check it out, you can here: https://discord.gg/EuTu2dp
elizavetausova0112

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:15:42 AM

it's for sure, you can download and download, I'm investing and also getting it can say nothing doing
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: