Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:14:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accusations against SupaDupaJenkins  (Read 11352 times)
SuperDuperJenkins

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 12:15:45 AM

This whole thread is one big fail..

I think it should be deleted so I can get back to mining..

http://i.a-13.net/st_facepalm.gif

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kmsalex

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Learn as you go...

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 01:20:54 AM

Yes TheKoolio I have.. I've contacted my local police department..

They had absolutely NO IDEA what I was talking about...

They didn't even know about BTC-e.com..

They looked up BTC-e.com as well as any business licenses sorrounding it and could not find any..

I know for a fact there is money laundering present as at least %20 of the bitcoins are from the sale of drugs and firearms on silkroad all you have to do is look in the blockchain to see it..

My local police department is already contacting russian police on my claim they also thanked me for reporting this as they wern't even aware the exchange was functioning or what a bitcoin was..

They are also looking into my claims that they sold the source code for BTC-e.com to a known ponzi schemer for a large sum of money..

Also I asked them if there were any police reports sorrounding me and they stated there was not and asked them the legality sorrounding speech and freedom of speech and they stated to me that freedom of speech clearly has place online as much as others will believe it doesn't and that you are innocent until proven guilty..

I spoke to them about falsified police reports and they told me this is a federal offense and if the aligations are falsified and strong enough they can be arrested under Canadian Law.. They did not know the legality sorrounding Russian law but were also going to look into that and taking the appropriate action..

So what you did was call up your police and tell them how bitcoin is used for illegal transactions...... in order to make your self look better?

Do you care about bitcoins future? (not that someTHING as pathetic as you could have an impact on it)
SuperDuperJenkins

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 01:24:50 AM

Said nothing of that kmsALEX I simply said they are laundering money and using Bitcoins to do it...

I said nothing about bitcoins being illegal or they are making illegal trades...

In my honest opinion I believe the trades themselves are legal , it's where the funds are coming from and the fact taxes are not being paid and money is being laundered is the problem..
kmsalex

Learn as you go...

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 01:34:36 AM

SuperDuperJenkins

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 01:36:12 AM

I'm seriously considering getting all bitcoin sites flagged to be honest.. the anonyminity of the currency is gone ... centralization is EVERYWHERE now and censorship is STRONGLY being supported by all major bitcoin sites , bitcointalk.org is huge about censorship , btc-e.com is jumping on the censor ship , posts are being deleted because they are too detailed with information that people don't want to hear , you call out the mass censorship on bitcointalk.org and you get banned , you discuss something they don't want you to discuss on BTC-e they ban you and say they will take unjust legal action , honestly I'm very tired of this , if you want to turn a currency I enjoyed trading for the simple fact there was no centralization , no censorship and it was anonymous into riding a massive wave on the public centralized censor ship then you have made an enemy in me Satoshi Nakamoto..
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 01:50:16 AM

I'm seriously considering getting all bitcoin sites flagged to be honest..
I backtraced it! I'm reporting you to the internet police!

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2012, 01:51:30 AM

Yeah you were banned for "speaking out against censorship", had nothing at all to do with you spamming goatse.  Roll Eyes

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 01:52:53 AM

I suspect btc-e.com real biz is to deal ecstasy for BTC. Just look at the domain name...
SuperDuperJenkins

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 01:56:19 AM

Yeah you were banned for "speaking out against censorship", had nothing at all to do with you spamming goatse.  Roll Eyes

I never once posted goatse

I posted Rugrats meme(s)

but who doesn't love those? 
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2012, 02:45:49 AM

Now, I'm fucked! I was going to pen a humorous post incorporated the phrase "baby dicks" but, instead of copying the phrase so that I can paste it, I accidentally conducted a Google search while logged in. Therefore, if the police ever get ahold of this laptop, I'm doomed.

Premature pee-pees, pedophiles, pot, Pataya, poker, Ponzi. It puzzles me as to why Bitcoin didn't become mainstream on day eight--after everybody rested.

~Bruno~
SuperDuperJenkins

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 02:57:03 AM

Better watch out for the Internet Police (BTC-e)!  Roll Eyes
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 03:04:15 AM

Nice logs, but just so you won't think the effort was wasted on a whole bucket full of TL;DR, I did read the whole thing. And I can only come to one conclusion...

Supa/Super/Whatever the fuck your juvenile name is- you are a fool. Exhibiting classic passive-aggressive behavior, throwing out lame interwebz threats and lies. You certainly seem to aid credence to any and all claims leveled against you, and you come off as a simple-minded child who cannot control even the simplest of impulses. I would not be surprised if the allegations voiced earlier are true, you do seem to be subject to a lot of internal demons.
kmsalex

Learn as you go...

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 03:07:41 AM

I'm seriously considering getting all bitcoin sites flagged to be honest.. the anonyminity of the currency is gone ... centralization is EVERYWHERE now and censorship is STRONGLY being supported by all major bitcoin sites , bitcointalk.org is huge about censorship , btc-e.com is jumping on the censor ship , posts are being deleted because they are too detailed with information that people don't want to hear , you call out the mass censorship on bitcointalk.org and you get banned , you discuss something they don't want you to discuss on BTC-e they ban you and say they will take unjust legal action , honestly I'm very tired of this , if you want to turn a currency I enjoyed trading for the simple fact there was no centralization , no censorship and it was anonymous into riding a massive wave on the public centralized censor ship then you have made an enemy in me Satoshi Nakamoto..

Are you hearing your self?

you notice how the hole forum has rallied behind you?
SuperDuperJenkins

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 03:34:17 AM

Nice logs, but just so you won't think the effort was wasted on a whole bucket full of TL;DR, I did read the whole thing. And I can only come to one conclusion...

Supa/Super/Whatever the fuck your juvenile name is- you are a fool. Exhibiting classic passive-aggressive behavior, throwing out lame interwebz threats and lies. You certainly seem to aid credence to any and all claims leveled against you, and you come off as a simple-minded child who cannot control even the simplest of impulses. I would not be surprised if the allegations voiced earlier are true, you do seem to be subject to a lot of internal demons.

I notice how you've done nothing but troll me the entire thread..
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 03:36:03 AM

Why did you abandon this account? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=36049

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 03:36:47 AM

SuperDuperJenkins

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 03:37:07 AM

Are you hearing your self?

you notice how the hole forum has rallied behind you?

I realize they rallied behind me it doesn't stop the fact the fact that bitcoins have lost their core values , they are no longer the currency they were meant to be..
SuperDuperJenkins

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 03:39:12 AM

Because that account is banned circa the wave of rugrats memes during luke-jr's %51 attack wave of alternative cryptocurrencies..
SuperDuperJenkins

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 03:42:24 AM

Actually I'm Bipolar..

Do you know what that means?

It means I have extremely eratic changes in mood...

ie..

I can call you a douche bag (which you are)

and 10 minutes later..

I can say I love you (which I don't)
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2012, 03:45:24 AM

Actually I'm Bipolar..

...Atlas?

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: