Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:33:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accusations against SupaDupaJenkins  (Read 11352 times)
SuperDuperJenkins

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 03:48:02 AM

Who's Atlas?
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kmsalex

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Learn as you go...

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 03:57:03 AM

I'm seriously considering getting all bitcoin sites flagged to be honest.. the anonyminity of the currency is gone ... centralization is EVERYWHERE now and censorship is STRONGLY being supported by all major bitcoin sites , bitcointalk.org is huge about censorship , btc-e.com is jumping on the censor ship , posts are being deleted because they are too detailed with information that people don't want to hear , you call out the mass censorship on bitcointalk.org and you get banned , you discuss something they don't want you to discuss on BTC-e they ban you and say they will take unjust legal action , honestly I'm very tired of this , if you want to turn a currency I enjoyed trading for the simple fact there was no centralization , no censorship and it was anonymous into riding a massive wave on the public centralized censor ship then you have made an enemy in me Satoshi Nakamoto..

Are you hearing your self?

you notice how the hole forum has rallied behind you?

I realize they rallied behind me it doesn't stop the fact the fact that bitcoins have lost their core values , they are no longer the currency they were meant to be..

And apparently English is not your strong suit.... hey i'm not so great at spelling so who am i to judge.

saying they "rallied behind you" would mean that everyone got behind you and supported you, which they didn't, which is why I said they did at an attempt at sarcasm.
SuperDuperJenkins

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 03:58:50 AM

go read %75 of the posts they are on my side..
kmsalex

Learn as you go...

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 04:14:36 AM

*chuckles

ok no, your just stupid.

I read the hole thing dude, like 3 guys are on your side, and as you've reveled your self to be increasingly off your rocker the tides have turned.

But why don't i just let you get back to your legal preparations for the impending suit your planing against the Bitcoin exchanges of the world, must require much effort.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 04:16:38 AM

And you may want to take a little bi-polar time off of your Hunt for Red Douchebag to learn what jurisdiction you need to serve papers on btc-e in.

Hint: You are wasting your time in Russia, although it would be a laugh to watch you search that huge country for one electronic exchange.
SuperDuperJenkins

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 04:23:37 AM

And you may want to take a little bi-polar time off of your Hunt for Red Douchebag to learn what jurisdiction you need to serve papers on btc-e in.

Hint: You are wasting your time in Russia, although it would be a laugh to watch you search that huge country for one electronic exchange.

Why are you still talking no one gives a fuck what you have to say?
kmsalex

Learn as you go...

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 04:24:54 AM

BTW i when't trew quickly and tallied the For you, Against you, and people just making comments.

Not counting you or myself there were 2 people for you, 5 against, and 11 who just made comments..... doesn't seam like there on your side to me  Wink

But i did that quickly so don't crusife me if i was off by 1 or 2  Grin
kmsalex

Learn as you go...

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 04:25:58 AM

Did someone miss inform you that people care what you do?
SuperDuperJenkins

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 04:26:43 AM

*chuckles

ok no, your just stupid.

I read the hole thing dude, like 3 guys are on your side, and as you've reveled your self to be increasingly off your rocker the tides have turned.

But why don't i just let you get back to your legal preparations for the impending suit your planing against the Bitcoin exchanges of the world, must require much effort.

you are or you're not your..

revealed not reveled

and I'm the one that's bad at english.. Roll Eyes
SuperDuperJenkins

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 04:28:30 AM

Did someone misinform you that you knew how to speak english?
kmsalex

Learn as you go...

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 04:34:57 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2012, 05:27:05 AM by kmsalex

Did someone misinform you that you knew how to speak english?

You see now you've stopped deffending your self from the original acustions to pick on the people who are putting you down.... hmmm.... when do people do that.... oh right when there wrong Smiley

"And apparently English is not your strong suit.... hey i'm not so great at spelling so who am i to judge."

You see that part of the sentence where i say spelling isn't my strong suit? hmmmm maybe you have some reading comprehension issues considering you then attacked me for spelling/grammer errors...

But anyway you still haven't responded to the other 2 points I made... oh right thats becuase you can't anyway that won't invalidate your orginal position. Wink

SuperDuperJenkins

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 04:38:29 AM

No you are completely fuckin wrong kmsALEX I just don't fuckin care anymore I've wasted 2 weeks of my fuckin life on this bullshit and could give a fuck less anymore...

I've done nothing fuckin wrong and this thread is a fuckin troll fest..

Honestly I don't even fuckin care anymore..

If they actually had something on me I would have been arrested by now..

So goodnight everyone I've grown tired of this bullshit I honestly don't fuckin care anymore..
kmsalex

Learn as you go...

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 04:43:15 AM

Of course you care, if you didn't care then you would just create a new IP (he uses tore) and get on with your life. But you must enjoy "being trolled"
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2012, 04:44:22 AM

Honestly I don't even fuckin care anymore..

...Atlas?

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 04:47:41 AM

Atlas?

btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2012, 05:32:23 AM

http://imgur.com/w03GG
http://imgur.com/migt3
http://imgur.com/gf1RL
http://imgur.com/SiaOj

Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com

BTC-E.com // Биpжa пo aвтoмaтичecкoй тopгoвлe Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com
btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2012, 05:35:06 AM

http://imgur.com/9koFq
It does everything - SupaDupaJenkins - IP 24.69.214.122   

BTC-E.com // Биpжa пo aвтoмaтичecкoй тopгoвлe Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com
SuperDuperJenkins

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 05:36:16 AM

LOL BTC-e gets trolled and posts that they got trolled..

that's fuckin lol funny..
SuperDuperJenkins

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 05:37:27 AM

It's not against the law to troll someone god damn you're stupid btc-e  Roll Eyes
btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2012, 05:42:33 AM

This spam ordered the competitors! SupaDupaJenkins working on them.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: