Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:51:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why NXT is such at low price if it's that amazing ? :((((((((  (Read 3479 times)
Dofus (OP)

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:55:33 PM

wtf why

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newuser01

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:04:34 PM

because its not amazing  Angry
Dofus (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:05:39 PM

Not everyone saying the same Shocked
newuser01

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:07:38 PM

Not everyone saying the same Shocked

they are all newbies like you.. they dont know better
sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:26:28 PM

Most people seem to think that their coin is under priced. Most people, however, are wrong.

Dofus (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:29:25 PM

Most people seem to think that their coin is under priced. Most people, however, are wrong.

NXT is supposed to be the nextgen coin with a new system right ?
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:36:21 PM

You could say the same thing about bitcoin...

Or maybe it's already "overpriced" to begin with?!  Shocked Undecided

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 03:27:29 PM

All I'll say is, Nxt has been a good buy when it's at or below 5000 satoshis. The last time before this time, it caught a tailwind and zoomed up to 6500 satoshis before sinking down to the current level.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:28:37 PM

Proof of Beluga Caviar  Shocked

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Kevinrasf

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:15:08 PM

Low Price?

I dont think 1 cent per coin with a billion M-Cap is low.

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
alex0909

Activity: 261

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:21:24 PM

Low Price?

I dont think 1 cent per coin with a billion M-Cap is low.

Yeah, just like Bitcoin is waaaay overpriced ! 19Millions of them in a few years, that's too much.
Stupid thinking. This has nothing to do with the price, Bitshares has 2.5 billions, it must be crazily overvalued.

Network, tech, Whales, exchanges manipulation, early adopters make the price.

lopalcar

Activity: 312
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:35:26 PM

Because no new money is coming into cryptoworld since bitcoin bubble, all the money is in hands of big miners from bitcoin-litecoin-rest of clones. They don't have nxt because was the first system without mining "and most of them were so stubborn and jealous that didn't bought them", so no one  is pumping the price, if no, explain me how many shitcoins that are minable have much bigger volumes. Prices aren't correlating with technology, you can offer people shit and promise them that someone will buy that shit 100 times expensive and will take that shit before a car or something usefull for example.
Many MANY guys are buying coins without even be able to install a wallet in their own computer, and much less, understand how the coin works... so yes, it's frustrating.

I still believe nxt will grow a lot, but sincerely, I don't care actually about their price, is perfectly usable with any price, "although for bigger projects would be nice to have higher volumes"
I think that nxt is like the linux in the OS world, everyone can contribute and make things around it, and for all that people which are so jealous of initial investors and don't buy, I only can think they are damn *#Ç!%$@#.... see where nxt is now, what it offer, and you will realize in seconds that would be the better investment... it isn't minable, so your investment wouldn't be diluted, or if you don't want nxt because you will always be to jealous, still can use assets, MS coins and many other features.

Conclusion: this isn't amazing... is an invasion of speculators into the cryptocurrencies world which is leaving out without any rational reason to the best projects, the money is in hands of miners and they are terribly scared of nxt and similars.
Dofus (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:46:39 PM

Because no new money is coming into cryptoworld since bitcoin bubble, all the money is in hands of big miners from bitcoin-litecoin-rest of clones. They don't have nxt because was the first system without mining "and most of them were so stubborn and jealous that didn't bought them", so no one  is pumping the price, if no, explain me how many shitcoins that are minable have much bigger volumes. Prices aren't correlating with technology, you can offer people shit and promise them that someone will buy that shit 100 times expensive and will take that shit before a car or something usefull for example.
Many MANY guys are buying coins without even be able to install a wallet in their own computer, and much less, understand how the coin works... so yes, it's frustrating.

I still believe nxt will grow a lot, but sincerely, I don't care actually about their price, is perfectly usable with any price, "although for bigger projects would be nice to have higher volumes"
I think that nxt is like the linux in the OS world, everyone can contribute and make things around it, and for all that people which are so jealous of initial investors and don't buy, I only can think they are damn *#Ç!%$@#.... see where nxt is now, what it offer, and you will realize in seconds that would be the better investment... it isn't minable, so your investment wouldn't be diluted, or if you don't want nxt because you will always be to jealous, still can use assets, MS coins and many other features.

Conclusion: this isn't amazing... is an invasion of speculators into the cryptocurrencies world which is leaving out without any rational reason to the best projects, the money is in hands of miners and they are terribly scared of nxt and similars.

I see, thanks for your awnser.

But why should I be jealous, I don't understand this way of thinking.
How much did they pay per NXT ? 1 sat ? o_O
WhalingWhales

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:52:35 PM

1 billion coins 5k - 6k sat is a reasonable price imo
sdersdf3

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:53:51 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2015, 05:04:43 PM by sdersdf3

wtf why

because a lot of people are bailing from crypto. Holding out hope for real dev teams like Ethereum, NEM, Storj, Counterparty and Nectar to turn things around (NXT seems good too, but all that talk of bad distribution has been a real noose around its neck). Otherwise, it's a desert out there - too many people have been scammed, too many broken promises. And bitcoin's not making any real headway in consumer adoption.
doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:11:10 PM

wtf why

because a lot of people are bailing from crypto. Holding out hope for real dev teams like Ethereum, NEM, Storj, Counterparty and Nectar to turn things around (NXT seems good too, but all that talk of bad distribution has been a real noose around its neck). Otherwise, it's a desert out there - too many people have been scammed, too many broken promises. And bitcoin's not making any real headway in consumer adoption.

After trying out NXT last week, I wouldnt invest in any other crypto anymore. NXT is really amazing tech.  It already has most oft the features of other 2nd Gen cryptos ...
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:18:24 PM

After trying out NXT last week, I wouldnt invest in any other crypto anymore. NXT is really amazing tech.  It already has most oft the features of other 2nd Gen cryptos ...

I agree, it's very feature rich - if someone wants to test and play you can do here http://nxt.org/demo/ btw.
lopalcar

Activity: 312
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:38:05 PM

I see, thanks for your awnser.

But why should I be jealous, I don't understand this way of thinking.
How much did they pay per NXT ? 1 sat ? o_O
2 sat
Now calculate the price of bitcoins mined in 2010... there should be some lucky people, shouldn't?
I wouldn't wanted to mean you're jealous, I mean many people are jealous
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:39:27 PM

Proof of Beluga Caviar  Shocked

You got it, UtopianFuture  Cheesy
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:46:28 PM

wtf why

Nxters are not pumpers. The main topic over at nxtforum.org is called "price speculation", but 95% of that topic is about other stuff.

They are interested in the tech and ideas, and (not only) how to get rich quick.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: