Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:07:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ AbsoluteBit ★ Bitcoin Daily Lottery & Scratch Tickets ★ Free BTC / 10k Faucet  (Read 5834 times)
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 09:34:24 AM

Reporting a bug. Is there a bug bounty?

I made a negative bet of 10BTC and lost it to get a balance of 10BTC.
absolutebit (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 09:40:10 AM

Website is temporarily offline while I investigate.
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 09:43:30 AM

Funny lol! You processes the 0.1BTC cashout!

Bug report:
The player is allowed to set a negative bet. If won, I think the balance will be negative and if lost it will be positive.
I placed a -10BTC bet, lost and my balance went upto 10BTC instantly.

Solution:
Put a minimum bet like 10 satoshis or so and the problem is solved.

If there is a bug bounty, please consider my eligibility. Wink
I will also need your Bitcoin address to send you back the 0.099BTC received after processing the cashout.

Thank you
absolutebit (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 09:47:06 AM

Bug report:
The player is allowed to set a negative bet. If won, I think the balance will be negative and if lost it will be positive.

Solution:

Indeed you did find a bug. I cancelled the other withdraw but keep the 0.1 BTC as a thank you.
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 09:48:06 AM

Bug report:

Solution:

Indeed you did find a bug. I cancelled the other withdraw but keep the 0.1 BTC as a thank you.

Wow great! thank you. Smiley
absolutebit (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 10:10:01 AM

Website is back online and the bug has been patched. Many thanks to ndnhc for finding it and reporting it responsibly, you set a great example for the rest of the Bitcoin community.
absolutebit (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 10:35:57 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2015, 07:04:23 PM by absolutebit

Also, can you give more info about provably fair ?

Great question.

The game board is decided when a bet is placed, before any pieces are scratched. After placing a bet to start the game, the long string of numbers that shows up underneath the scratch ticket represents mathematical proof of that.

That string is important because it is used in the randomization of the scratch ticket and the scratch ticket cannot be changed unless that string of numbers also changes. When a game is finished, that string becomes a link so that you can see all of the relevant numbers needed to independently verify the scratch ticket was not manipulated and that you received a fair game. You can plug those numbers into the source code linked below to check, using the exact method used on the site.

It's also important to realize that the website can't possibly know which order you will scratch, so proving that the scratch ticket didn't change mid-game is what makes it provably fair.

There is some information about it here: https://github.com/absolutebit/provably-fair/blob/master/README.md
PHP code to verify any scratch ticket: https://github.com/absolutebit/provably-fair/blob/master/verify.php
absolutebit (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 11:57:25 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2015, 12:11:20 PM by absolutebit

only 8 x's and i already lost

sometimes i win even i hit 9 x's first before getting 6 "BTC Image"

Thank you for taking the time to report a bug. It's a known visual-only bug and a fix is being worked on. What happens is that a spot is scratched, the website server records the scratch, but the image occasionally doesn't update to reflect it. It may be a caching issue or related to our DDOS protection. I will post an update when it's fixed, but keep in mind that the game is still completely fair, this is purely a front-end issue.

https://blockchain.info/tx/1d7a06984b3360171e5f986be68360cb86d5d42785385f7a5740cd9189c56896

More thanks to ndnhc, he may have found the issue that was causing this. I patched it, but if you notice it still occurring, please let me know.
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 12:14:17 PM

only 8 x's and i already lost

sometimes i win even i hit 9 x's first before getting 6 "BTC Image"

Thank you for taking the time to report a bug. It's a known visual-only bug and a fix is being worked on. What happens is that a spot is scratched, the website server records the scratch, but the image occasionally doesn't update to reflect it. It may be a caching issue or related to our DDOS protection. I will post an update when it's fixed, but keep in mind that the game is still completely fair, this is purely a front-end issue.

https://blockchain.info/tx/1d7a06984b3360171e5f986be68360cb86d5d42785385f7a5740cd9189c56896

More thanks to ndnhc, he may have found the issue that was causing this. I patched it, but if you notice it still occurring, please let me know.

yrw. I hadn't read that. I didn't know it has already been noticed by another player and you have been notified by it, already. Tongue

i stopped playing when i got this

https://i.imgur.com/YPreYMC.jpg

TIP Jar: 1QDqmAYxAir1BNBjwQNAPxgqCgZ7oPpibk

lol, it happens because one of the X or BTC symbols has not been clicked according to the server. click just one in a second or so. Don't be in a hurry and it won't occur again.

Anyway, I think admin has patched it now.
absolutebit (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:34:45 PM

lol, it happens because one of the X or BTC symbols has not been clicked according to the server. click just one in a second or so. Don't be in a hurry and it won't occur again.

Anyway, I think admin has patched it now.

Just made a few more changes, it should be completely fixed now.
nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:41:41 PM

It's great since you give 10k faucet
but, it's better if you can lower minimum bet Smiley

Also, can you give more info about provably fair ?

Yeah..id too like to know on how is it provably fair!
absolutebit (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:45:38 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2015, 07:04:41 PM by absolutebit

Yeah..id too like to know on how is it provably fair!

Great question.

The game board is decided when a bet is placed, before any pieces are scratched. After placing a bet to start the game, the long string of numbers that shows up underneath the scratch ticket represents mathematical proof of that.

That string is important because it is used in the randomization of the scratch ticket and the scratch ticket cannot be changed unless that string of numbers also changes. When a game is finished, that string becomes a link so that you can see all of the relevant numbers needed to independently verify the scratch ticket was not manipulated and that you received a fair game. You can plug those numbers into the source code linked below to check, using the exact method used on the site.

It's also important to realize that the website can't possibly know which order you will scratch, so proving that the scratch ticket didn't change mid-game is what makes it provably fair.

There is some information about it here: https://github.com/absolutebit/provably-fair/blob/master/README.md
PHP code to verify any scratch ticket: https://github.com/absolutebit/provably-fair/blob/master/verify.php
pureelite

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:48:44 PM

if the faucet is 0.0001!

how much is withdrawl? and are there any requirments?
Dennis7777

Activity: 640
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:53:27 PM

if the faucet is 0.0001!

The minimum withdrawal is 0.01 btc, so you just need to grow your balance 100 times from faucet. Smiley

hmm is this for real 10k faucet, im eager to try this out Cheesy , whats the minimal withdrawal?  Grin

You will need to reach 0.01 btc to withdraw.

pureelite

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:55:16 PM

if the faucet is 0.0001!

The minimum withdrawal is 0.01 btc, so you just need to grow your balance 100 times from faucet. Smiley

hmm is this for real 10k faucet, im eager to try this out Cheesy , whats the minimal withdrawal?  Grin

You will need to reach 0.01 btc to withdraw.

its really hard to get it up to 0.01btc because there is only 1.6x odd
it would be easier if there were bigger odds

PS: op please put more scratch tickets with bigger odds
absolutebit (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 04:17:56 PM

I would also like to have a "My Bets" tab next to the "Recent Bets" tab.

https://i.imgur.com/wzf0pyV.png
absolutebit (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 05:40:19 PM

Just witnessed an incredible win streak. This player deposited less than 0.05 and cashed out 1 btc as of this post.

https://i.imgur.com/8hys1xR.png

https://i.imgur.com/Hs29ynG.png
Pony789

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 06:22:29 PM

I would also like to have a "My Bets" tab next to the "Recent Bets" tab.

Nice. That would be very useful for me to keep track of my progress. Thanks for your work.

kingdom200

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 06:23:53 PM

Just witnessed an incredible win streak. This player deposited less than 0.05 and cashed out 1 btc as of this post.

Roll Eyes
absolutebit (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 06:44:51 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2015, 07:11:41 PM by absolutebit

Roll Eyes

I added a section called "Notable Wins" on the main post. Congrats on being the first.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: