Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:38:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading on BTC-E from the UK  (Read 1756 times)
WhalingWhales (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:48:07 PM

Hello Guys,

As the subject says i am looking for anyone who trades on btc-e from the UK, firstly i want to know what is the cheapest way of getting funds on there?

I looked at moneypolo but i get a fee from my bank to deposit at moneypolo then a fee from them then another fee to exchange to usd and then another fee from btc-e! It all adds up and i am not sure if it is worth it unless i get some info to change what i know, the main fee i would like to miss is the one from my bank 22gbp  Angry

Any help i would appreciate thank you
findftp
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1006

Delusional crypto obsessionist

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:25:49 PM

Hello Guys,

As the subject says i am looking for anyone who trades on btc-e from the UK, firstly i want to know what is the cheapest way of getting funds on there?

I looked at moneypolo but i get a fee from my bank to deposit at moneypolo then a fee from them then another fee to exchange to usd and then another fee from btc-e! It all adds up and i am not sure if it is worth it unless i get some info to change what i know, the main fee i would like to miss is the one from my bank 22gbp  Angry

Don't you have a local place to buy bitcoin?
Just buy them somewhere where you can buy them without much fee.
Maybe circle.com is an option?

Then transfer them almost without costs to BTC-e

Cassie.Jill

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:08:29 AM

cost is indispensable, no free lunch
 difference is 0.1% or 0.5%
  refer this please https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695082.0
WhalingWhales (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:25:20 AM

cost is indispensable, no free lunch
 difference is 0.1% or 0.5%
  refer this please https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695082.0

Not touching your link when you do not understand a question and clearly have no idea, what's with the 0.1 - 0.5 % i am talking about cutting down from about 10% total fee's.

Did i ask for a free lunch that's right i never.
WhalingWhales (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:27:11 AM

Hello Guys,

Don't you have a local place to buy bitcoin?
Just buy them somewhere where you can buy them without much fee.
Maybe circle.com is an option?

Then transfer them almost without costs to BTC-e

Thank you i did take a look at circle.com and even though it's a few USD more than other exchanges i would not have minded, but it's only open to US deposits,

Cheers anyway
Enfield

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:38:20 PM

Be careful with using btc-e from uk bank accounts. I've heard of people haveing their bank accounts closed and I also think btc-e is technically illegal to use in the uk because it doesn't comply with aml laws and other such rules. Are you just wanting to buy bitcoins?
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:34:42 PM

Be careful with using btc-e from uk bank accounts. I've heard of people haveing their bank accounts closed and I also think btc-e is technically illegal to use in the uk because it doesn't comply with aml laws and other such rules. Are you just wanting to buy bitcoins?

yes I've heard it, and therefore I bought at a local web bitcoin, at a cost friendly, fast and safe Smiley

15Lemon714

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 12:38:16 AM

I can help you, i will pm you as soon as i get 5 minutes  Smiley
VtecBoy

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 11:51:47 AM

Sorry for late post reply....

I sell BTC-e codes which you can redeem directly from exchange. No hassle and can buy the coins straight away.     
DARKCHANGE

Activity: 424

Legendary est. 2013

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:42:37 AM

It's risky to use BTC-E in UK. They do not really care for AML and don't even have a KYC ("Know Your Customer") policy.
So if you see this point, it is an illegal service in the United Kingdom.

Rent my signature! dark@sigaint.org
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:59:27 AM

It's risky to use BTC-E in UK. They do not really care for AML and don't even have a KYC ("Know Your Customer") policy.

I dont see how they are necessarily illegal in the UK from using them as a customer point of view.  We do have some strange laws but i dont think it would be a crime to use BTC-e without any other bad intentions etc.  From BTC-e point of view perhaps they are offering illegal service to UK, seems like we have many grey areas in digital currency still.
Edward_Cryptonit

Activity: 155

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 09:20:20 AM

Hello Guys,

Hello,

Our trading platform focuses on offering wide range of payment options, which is aimed at making it easier for users to deposit FIAT funds. You can find the complete list of supported systems and respective fees here: https://www.cryptonit.net/fees-and-terms

One the payment options is international wire transfer, which you can use directly, without registering with 3rd party payment providers (like moneypolo for example).

Should you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

Regards
Edward

Cryptonit.net - reliable cryptocurrency exchange.
gianni33

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 10:04:00 AM

I dont see how they are necessarily illegal in the UK from using them as a customer point of view.  We do have some strange laws but i dont think it would be a crime to use BTC-e without any other bad intentions etc.  From BTC-e point of view perhaps they are offering illegal service to UK, seems like we have many grey areas in digital currency still.

BTC-e suggested they might let people know who runs it in the future so things might change.
GÜNther.Danish

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:31:51 AM

moneypolo and btc-e are two different place, that's mean you shou pay double fee through them.
Unichange.me

Activity: 441

sell exchange Bitcoin on unichange.me

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 02:06:48 PM

Hello Guys,

Hello,

You can buy BTC-e USD code via local bank transfer GBP on our service.
It is possible to send up to 40000 GBP per 1 order.
You can check all our fees on our website.

If you have any questions or need more details, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team. 

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █