Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:17:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: “Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to  (Read 7748 times)
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
August 11, 2012, 11:58:11 AM

Gravitic lensing by large masses demonstrate that there is a connection between energy and gravity. Light seems unaffected by discrete gravitic forces until it meets something like an event horizon.

I might be misunderstanding you, but light is affected by the gravity from a large enough mass. An event horizon isn't required - so what is an event horizon-like object? I'm not taking the piss here, just trying to understand.
Actually, I don't think physics addresses the effect of gravity on light at all, only the space-time through which light passes. I think this leaves out a deeper relationship between energy and gravity outside of our perceived space-time. That is where I think vortexes appear in the truest sense and relate energy with gravity. This is where my idea about space-time comes in. I get into it more here. You're welcome to quote anything from that here. I think I am being pretty consistent, at least intuitively speaking.

I think I'm going to have to find a "For dummies" version. I understand fluid dynamic quite well, but the context may be making it hard for me to follow. Thanks for trying though.

Btw, interesting blog.
Yeah, it's hard to see when we're talking about the difference in scale between quantum and relativistic. I use the terms, but don't believe in the interpretations. I haven't worked out the how the states of space-time would evolve. Its hard to see fluid dynamics from our microcosmic viewpoint. We need much bigger lenses and more operational statistics (quantum computers) to interpret what we see.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: