Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:49:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: whats the craziest night/day youve ever had?  (Read 579 times)
bitcoinmaniac52 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:29:55 PM

describe the craziest night you ever had.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:01:46 AM

i bought bitcoins
asmal

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:15:05 AM

i bought bitcoins
LOL, i sell bitcoin with low price Sad
its so crazy  Roll Eyes
sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:30:18 AM

This thread could turn out very interesting Cheesy I don't remember the craziest night but can take one example;
I had passed out, a friend decided to wake me up with a really really strong sauce (http://extremefood.com/Ultra-Death-Sauce/ - this shit is STRONG), he was going to put a single drop in my mouth was the point of the idea, but he accidently emptied the whole bottle over my face, I woke up from the pain and rubbed it into my eyes. I was VERY drunk, I unless I drink insane amounts I don't pass out - woke up fas enought screaming. I was literally blind, my friends led me to the shower where I cried, still not having any idea of what's going on (I thought I was going to be blind for good).
My friends tried entering the bathroom in order to help me because I kept falling over, but they said it was unbearable being in the same room with the strong fog in there (and they were pretty drunk as well so their senses were numbed to say the least).

All is well that ends well, managed to fall asleep again somehow and woke up a couple of hours later being able to see. My mate felt terrible about the whole ordeal afterwards, luckily I don't remember anything except getting my vision back so I am not really bothered by it.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: