Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:54:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $500 PayPal mycash card  (Read 4374 times)
strungoutbtc (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:30:58 PM

For 2 btc.  Trusted users only.  Will send first or escrow.
strungoutbtc (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:49:38 PM

This isn't carded, or stolen, or a scam.  This is the only reload I can find at stores now.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 12:00:30 AM

This isn't carded, or stolen, or a scam.  This is the only reload I can find at stores now.

Unfortunately, scammers have switched over to selling paypal mycash cards since moneypaks are no longer being sold in most stores. So you're gonna get a lot of hate from people even if you buy these cards with cash yourself.

Anyway, it's funny how strungoutbtc gets negative feedback but the guy selling here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=942945.0 doesn't even when warnings were posted. So because he's an older member, it's okay to be a "PayPal Mycash scammer/money launderer"? Is there some type of "monopoly" going on here? I noticed this with starbucks cards too...
shipitbuddy

Activity: 140

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:15:31 AM

Unfortunately, scammers have switched over to selling paypal mycash cards since moneypaks are no longer being sold in most stores. So you're gonna get a lot of hate from people even if you buy these cards with cash yourself.

Anyway, it's funny how strungoutbtc gets negative feedback but the guy selling here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=942945.0 doesn't even when warnings were posted. So because he's an older member, it's okay to be a "PayPal Mycash scammer/money launderer"? Is there some type of "monopoly" going on here? I noticed this with starbucks cards too...

Excellent response.

Actually i saw someone selling one for 250 usd, so its most likely that they'r c
arded. Regarding this old member
theres any reason to belive hes untrustwhorty ? I saw something from Cage about it but nothing else.

Inotanewbie

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

www.CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 01:25:14 AM

You are on BadBear's trust list so you have the ability to give him a negative trust rating as well.

I agree that we have seen a massive amount of what is almost blatant money laundering. Almost to the point that bitcoin is going to get a bad name (worse then it already has) and will negatively affect bitcointalk

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:05:53 AM

So you couldn't pay back a .05 BTC loan, but all of a sudden you have a $500 PayPal Mycash code for sale? Hmm...

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
strungoutbtc (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:07:30 AM

And unfortunately, looks like I was scammed by sellinghbogo.  He took code and signed off.
strungoutbtc (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:10:30 AM

Can provide screenshots and the phone number he used to speak to me if necessary.
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:11:21 AM

And unfortunately, looks like I was scammed by sellinghbogo.  He took code and signed off.

Did you deal over Skype or through messages here? Why would you send first when he has very little feedback here? Someone else said they were scammed by him yesterday.. Wonder if he's going on a scam spree to get back what he lost to segvec.
strungoutbtc (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:13:06 AM

I sent him the code on here.  He sent me .109 first, I sent the code, then ghost town.  It looked like segvec was paying him back.  Which now shouldn't be done at all...
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:17:05 AM

I sent him the code on here.  He sent me .109 first, I sent the code, then ghost town.  It looked like segvec was paying him back.  Which now shouldn't be done at all...

Good thing you used escrow huh?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
SellingHBOGo

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:17:34 AM

The code says it's already been used....

xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:18:40 AM

The code says it's already been used....

And here we go... This should be interesting. Especially when multiple people have claimed they have been scammed by sellinghbogo lately.
strungoutbtc (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:22:30 AM

Just fucking nonsense.  I'm done with this Bitcoin shit.  Everyone a fucking hustler when this is supposed to be a "community".  Yes, I owe someone .06.  But I have had plenty of positive experiences otherwise on here.  This code was good today.  And now he claims no good.  Never ending headache this place.
SellingHBOGo

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:26:08 AM

eoakland was loading the code for me and he's saying that it says the pin was already successfully redeemed. I believe him because he already sent me my share for loading a $500 code earlier today and we have done plenty of business before.

SellingHBOGo

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:27:52 AM

My Cash error code= 4003

xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:31:21 AM

eoakland was loading the code for me and he's saying that it says the pin was already successfully redeemed. I believe him because he already sent me my share for loading a $500 code earlier today and we have done plenty of business before.

Sigh... so you sent someone else a code you haven't fully paid for? What about those other accusations against you?
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:32:02 AM

i can vouch for HBO.  i am the person that tried to cash it, i received "error 4003" from paypal.  

i was doing HBO a solid.  i don't have a dog in the fight, and no vested interest.  the pin he gave me to use was used already

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
strungoutbtc (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:32:30 AM

Thanks for tonight hbogo.  Appreciate it.
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:33:22 AM

i can vouch for HBO.  i am the person that tried to cash it, i received "error 4003" from paypal.  

So there is no way he could have redeemed the card before sending it to you  Huh

Kind of hard to believe someone who sells hacked hbo and other accounts and already has multiple scam accusations against them recently...

What a mess. Guess we'll never know what happened exactly.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: