Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:26:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $500 PayPal My Cash  (Read 1333 times)
C3kebru1 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 09:42:05 PM

i have  500 usd in paypal my cash are you interested? I want $250 in btc,anybody interested?I have photos of receipt where you can see that is paid with cash and back of the card where you can see the PIN

Escrow welcome!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shipitbuddy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 09:53:05 PM

Why would you give 500$ for about 1 BTC  ? Could you kindly explain this to me ?

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 01:56:23 AM

Where the hell are all these paypal MyCash brokers/scammers coming from? They all came out of the woods at the same exact time  Huh

Inotanewbie

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

www.CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 02:23:15 AM

Where the hell are all these paypal MyCash brokers/scammers coming from? They all came out of the woods at the same exact time  Huh
I would be willing to bet they are either a ring of people or are all controlled by the same person.

Tomatocage mentioned that he was able to pick up on the writing style on some of the scammers

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 02:38:30 AM

I noticed they started selling here shortly after ads selling PayPal mycash started popping up on LBC. Probably a bunch of alts buying from LBC and then selling here for a profit.

Doubt any of these are the actual carders themselves, just resellers looking to make a quick buck.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:02:45 AM

I would be willing to bet they are either a ring of people or are all controlled by the same person.

Tomatocage mentioned that he was able to pick up on the writing style on some of the scammers

Writing style? That's certainly not the metric that's the dead give away here. Smiley

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Inotanewbie

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

www.CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 04:14:18 AM

Writing style? That's certainly not the metric that's the dead give away here. Smiley
I am curious to know what it is then. The cards are clearly stolen/carded as there is no other way anyone in their right mind would sell for this large of a discount when they are "purchased" with cash. However wouldn't it be possible that they are reselling from the person who originally stole/carded them?

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
shipitbuddy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 12:21:38 PM

I am curious to know what it is then. The cards are clearly stolen/carded as there is no other way anyone in their right mind would sell for this large of a discount when they are "purchased" with cash. However wouldn't it be possible that they are reselling from the person who originally stole/carded them?

They may have someone working on the store so maybe's not a problem to get recipes as they were purchased with cash or they may just purchase one and then full photoshop them u know.

LatinAMERICA

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:22:19 PM

i have  500 usd in paypal my cash are you interested? I want $250 in btc,anybody interested?I have photos of receipt where you can see that is paid with cash and back of the card where you can see the PIN

Escrow welcome!

i want this
LatinAMERICA

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:27:09 PM

Escrow welcome!

i want this

still op pm me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: