Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:31:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto laws?  (Read 779 times)
pythonpro1337 (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:52:35 PM

seeing as Bitcoin is starting to gain traction in the legal sense all over the world, why dont we just ditch bitcoin and keep moving onto other cryptos? cause in reality they wont wanna keep having to push new paperwork because of the name legality (bitcoin,paycoin,etc). i think they will just finally give up on it entirely and then we can make a real crypto and prevent the whole mining difficulty issue we have now with bitcoin. i think it makes perfect sense to keep switching so local govts get tired of resubmitting paperwork for different named coins, cause they have to be specific in paperwork.
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:22:44 PM

Just buy Monero. It will be real cash and a nightmare trying to legalize it.
At the same time, if we want a coin to be 100% mainstream success i think regularization is unavoidable.
cozk

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 12:03:00 AM

At the same time, if we want a coin to be 100% mainstream success i think regularization is unavoidable.

Just buy ''insert shitcoin name''.
ronald98

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 12:11:05 AM

seeing as Bitcoin is starting to gain traction in the legal sense all over the world, why dont we just ditch bitcoin and keep moving onto other cryptos? cause in reality they wont wanna keep having to push new paperwork because of the name legality (bitcoin,paycoin,etc). i think they will just finally give up on it entirely and then we can make a real crypto and prevent the whole mining difficulty issue we have now with bitcoin. i think it makes perfect sense to keep switching so local govts get tired of resubmitting paperwork for different named coins, cause they have to be specific in paperwork.

They just call it cryptocurrency to solve that problem.
A.F.K

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 02:47:03 AM

I think that a lot of the stuff we are talking about will fall under "crypto currency" and thus be regulated by financial regulation. I am under the impression that any of this stuff will ultimately be treated as financial which basically means it is regulated by all the stuff bitcoin is. your best best is to use bitcoin on a manmade island like a seastead.

vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:03:44 AM

Just buy ''insert shitcoin name''.
LOL..yeah! Cheesy

stellar1

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:48:26 AM

After saying
Bitcoin is starting to gain traction in the legal sense all over the world

why dont we just ditch bitcoin and keep moving onto other cryptos?

looks like a contradiction isn't it ? Why would anyone want to ditch something that is accepted as gaining traction unless you actually meant reverse traction, which will need to be supported though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: