Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 12:20:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Isis burns Jordanian Pilot alive  (Read 5148 times)
KonstantinosM (OP)

Activity: 1492
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:53:11 AM

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/03/isis-burns-jordanian-pilot-alive.html

The world is a fucked up place.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
johnsnow

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 05:00:44 AM

Yeah, that was really bad. Following this their 2 militants were killed too .
kenbytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 05:01:24 AM

It looks like some kind of reality show. I wonder why the victims are so passive before it happens and why they are ready to talk in front if the camera to help the terrorists to build their shit. Anyway, at the end you are supposed to die in a horrific way, so fuck them

KonstantinosM (OP)

Activity: 1492
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 05:12:01 AM

The US really seems to have fixed everything. Total democracy in all middle-eastern countries. The actions taken in the recent past by the US were totally not about appeasing allies and enriching the pockets of corporations, this can be seen by the leaps and bounds by which the middle east has progressed. It could be compared to japan post WW2.

Edit: Capitalization.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
justinetime

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 05:12:43 AM

Again ? ISIS must be stopped. They must be destroyed. 
I hate to see they're keep releasing horror movie.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 05:33:27 AM

ISIS is just a symptom. Treat the real disease rather than going after the symptom. Take on the Wahabbist - Salafist establishment of Saudi Arabia and Qatar, which is funding terror all over the world. 
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 05:40:54 AM

It looks like some kind of reality show. I wonder why the victims are so passive before it happens and why they are ready to talk in front if the camera to help the terrorists to build their shit. Anyway, at the end you are supposed to die in a horrific way, so fuck them

Maybe they threaten the prisoners with even worse type of death. Who knows. Hard to make judgments from the comforts of a computer chair.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 06:46:49 AM

I would not comply and I would fight with every last ounce of me if I know my demise is at hand.  There are plenty of other videos out there where people actually fight back too.  These people wouldn't intentionally release a video that didn't meet their propaganda goals.  I would do my best to rip as many arteries as I could and I know I could.  I wouldn't wait until I'm in the back of a truck or tied up.  That's the world we live in.  Do or die but do so on your terms.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
bitcats
Legendary

Activity: 1014

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:27:30 AM

God must love stupid people. He made so many  Roll Eyes

"Unser Problem ist nicht ziviler Ungehorsam, unser Problem ist ziviler Gehorsam."  - Howard Zinn
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 09:03:08 AM

I hear they use drugs or something, that will likely be why they're too passive to fight back properly, they do live in an area where it's okay to grow opium and such.
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 09:34:51 AM

I've watched this in my tv last night, i see he make this video like a film documentary
I'm as a good man condemns over this incident Angry

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 09:40:06 AM

First they are beheading hostages and now burning them alive, this is sickening and becoming a horror show.
What will they think of next on their horrific video documentaries that were made to produce terror.
Agestorzrxx

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 10:24:59 AM

I simply cannot understand how these people think that what they are doing is what their God tells them to do. A homosexual middle aged man thrown off a building and then stoned alive, then this - why do they (Isis brutes) think that what they are doing is acceptable??? Pure and utter torture and amnesty international and or governments need to do something to stop it.
Manic Street Preacher

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 12:35:36 PM

I hear they use drugs or something, that will likely be why they're too passive to fight back properly, they do live in an area where it's okay to grow opium and such.

Where have you heard that? First I've heard of it, though there were reports they hadn't fed this guy for days. Most captives are probably just exhausted and have accepted their fate.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 01:12:39 PM

Even captives that exhausted would be afraid in that situation, lets be honest, also.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/28/world/meast/syria-isis-prisoners-watson/

"They gave us drugs," Kareem says. "Hallucinogenic pills that would make you go to battle not caring if you live or die."

Or worse

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/ISIS-France-hostages-terrorists/2014/09/16/id/594847/
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:25:31 PM

How horrible is it to be shed into pieces by an F16 bomb (or a drone)? The negatives of war arise on both sides.

Malin Keshar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:47:57 PM

some countries like emirates ceased the missions against them.

We can't say it is not efficient
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 02:41:25 PM

Jordan’s King Abdullah is a former general and special forces commander who experts say has the resolve to follow through on his vow to crush ISIS.

Following the release of a ghastly video showing a captured Jordanian air force pilot being burned to death, the 53-year-old monarch warned that retribution will be swift. And with an army of more than 100,000 well-trained soldiers, tens of thousands more in reserves and a capable air force, Abdullah’s kingdom is more than up to the task, Middle East experts told FoxNews.com.

“Their ability to do difficult things with small numbers of highly trained people is up there with some of the best militaries in the world,” Jon Alterman, director of the Center for Strategic & International Studies’ Middle East Program, said of Jordan’s military.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/02/05/jordan-king-abdullah-formidable-military-force-against-isis-experts-say/

WEB slicer
Legendary

Activity: 1120

1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:54:17 PM

america has killed more people than ISIS ever will.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043

#Free market

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:57:11 PM

america has killed more people than ISIS ever will.

I don't know if this is true , but maybe you have right. Can you tell us a ~number?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: