Bitcoin Forum
September 09, 2024, 10:20:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] PayPal [W] Bitcoin  (Read 521 times)
FlossinRod (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

Just doing me.

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:42:54 PM

Hello BitCoin Forum.

I have $60 PayPal That I would like to transfer to BTC for $50 in BTC. I do not chargeback. I just need BTC to pay off loans.

If you can help please message me.

Scammers/Rippers go away.
fenghush

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:44:37 PM

And why would anyone take the risk to send you BTC in exchange for paypal funds which can be easily disputed after a lot of time has passed to a person with negative trust feedback just on the pretext that you say 'i don't do charge backs?

FlossinRod (OP)

Just doing me.

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:46:25 PM

And why would anyone take the risk to send you BTC in exchange for paypal funds which can be easily disputed after a lot of time has passed to a person with negative trust feedback just on the pretext that you say 'i don't do charge backs?

If you took the time to read my negative trust, you would see that it's negative because I asked for a loan without collateral. I am trying to get this converted because someone was kind enough to loan me and I just want to do as i promised, which Is pay back the loan. I don't have a reason to dispute. I'll even send payment as family and friends.
huidual

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:04:52 PM

Hello BitCoin Forum.

I have $60 PayPal That I would like to transfer to BTC for $50 in BTC. I do not chargeback. I just need BTC to pay off loans.

i can do exchange with you at btc market rate and using btc escrow to ensure the scurity.
thanks
for more email: modhui645@gmail.com
FlossinRod (OP)

Just doing me.

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 05:57:18 PM

I still need this. Got scammed once, not falling for anymore scams.
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:55:43 AM

Interested,
Frankly, using the trust system because a noob makes a mistake, is a joke.

PM me.
fonenumba

Activity: 411

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 04:14:05 AM

Hello BitCoin Forum.

Considering that your negative trust is from people saying that you were trying to get a loan as a newbie, I would highly doubt you were actually able to get such loans, at least any loans on this forum.

Interested,

PM me.
Your cavalier attitude is going to get you scammed. Once a scammer sees that you will fall for something they will swarm you with additional similar offers so by the time you realize that you have been scammed it will be too late (you will have lost significant amounts of money)
FlossinRod (OP)

Just doing me.

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 04:20:15 PM

Hello BitCoin Forum.

Considering that your negative trust is from people saying that you were trying to get a loan as a newbie, I would highly doubt you were actually able to get such loans, at least any loans on this forum.

Interested,

PM me.
Your cavalier attitude is going to get you scammed. Once a scammer sees that you will fall for something they will swarm you with additional similar offers so by the time you realize that you have been scammed it will be too late (you will have lost significant amounts of money)

I actually did get a loan. If you actually read the OP you would have noticed that i need the BTC to pay off loans. Back off, or at least read.
shipitbuddy

Activity: 140

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 04:32:46 PM

I may be able to do this do you have skype ? If so let me know!

FlossinRod (OP)

Just doing me.

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 04:36:44 PM

I may be able to do this do you have skype ? If so let me know!

Yeah I do, PM me your Skype name. I am very interested.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: