Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:43:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreadcoin Scam alert!!!  (Read 5642 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
horizontalcareer (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 06:41:09 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

( Re: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes )

Grin
No comment.
The topic-starter has just deleted my post above.
2 relavent pictures without any comment are deleted.
Your irrelavent pic is still there.
Why?

The new fake spr topic-starter has just deleted my post above for 3 times.
Here is the link :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=945972.new#new
2 relavent pictures without any comment are deleted.
His irrelavent pic is still there.
Why?  Huh Huh

Just because I tell the truth ?

It's quite possible to be a scam for 2 reasons.

1. Instamined by dev with the block rewards dropping from the initial 66.6 fast to 6.6.

The dev  released cpu miner but he was mining with gpu miner

2.Spr claimed to be a 'True Decentralization,No Pools',but actually it's not.
Without 'no pools' feature,SPR is no feature ,it's MN is a clone of DRK MN.

That's why my posts was deleted over and over again.

Be alert ,everyone!

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 06:49:49 PM

Why don't you read the whitepaper.

Pools are possible but not financially viable as they can be abused.

And the block reward was decreased from 66 to 6.6 along with the block times from 10 minutes to 1 minute so the minting rate did not change.

Not your keys, not your coins!
horizontalcareer (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 06:55:11 PM

And the block reward was decreased from 66 to 6.6 along with the block times from 10 minutes to 1 minute so the minting rate did not change.
what's the title of spr topic ?
True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes
I've posted the solid proof of the existence of pools,but posts was deleted for 3 times. Why?
They are trying to hide the truth!

bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 06:57:20 PM

Maybe they deleted it because they are tired of people spouting ignorance when everything was explained multiple times already. Take a look at this:

Quick visual reminder of Spread's pool-free solo mining working as intended - this is a thing of beauty:

Source: http://104.36.83.126/spreadcoin/

For contrast, here is Darkcoin:

Source: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/#!extraction

Most PoW coins suffer from mining centralisation, Darkcoin is nothing out of the ordinary sadly.

horizontalcareer (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:02:47 PM

Maybe they deleted it because they are tired of people spouting ignorance when everything was explained multiple times already. Take a look at this:

Quick visual reminder of Spread's pool-free solo mining working as intended - this is a thing of beauty:

Most PoW coins suffer from mining centralisation, Darkcoin is nothing out of the ordinary sadly.
No,they always deny the  fact of existing pools and refuse to change the title of the topic.

spreadnodes

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:06:58 PM

I've posted the solid proof of the existence of pools,but posts was deleted for 3 times. Why?

The people behind spreadcoin don't care.  They will continue with their scheme regardless.  

I did notice that mrfarms buy wall got dumped into which means mrfarm holds even more than he did before putting even more coins into his hands.  It's never good when one entity controls so much of one coin.  It makes the "True Decentralization" claim void.  Then there is the "No Pools" claim that is false as well.  They need to update their ANN.    
spreadnodes

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:10:43 PM

http://s30.postimg.org/atyq4vh3l/spr4.png

http://s10.postimg.org/l6ifym0op/drk1.png

Bogus.  As far as anyone knows that 80% is mrfarm and his buddies mining on a private pool.  

I find the claim of "Thousands of smaller miners" to be ridiculous.  There isn't thousands of smaller miners solo mining spreadcoin.  
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:11:15 PM

LOL it was only a matter of time before this thread - that was my guess.

So FUD will drop price further now....but will it be legit and crap out this coin and it'll be dead, or will it be the usual misplaced FUD and the price will drop, only to be manipulated as usual and pump back up?

As the crypto-world turnnnnsss................  Roll Eyes

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
horizontalcareer (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:12:18 PM

The people behind spreadcoin don't care.  They will continue with their scheme regardless.  

I did notice that mrfarms buy wall got dumped into which means mrfarm holds even more than he did before putting even more coins into his hands.  It's never good when one entity controls so much of one coin.  It makes the "True Decentralization" claim void.  Then there is the "No Pools" claim that is false as well.  They need to update their ANN.    
Maybe it's just a dump-from-left pocket-to-right pocket game.
Top 100 funded addresses:

Place:    Address:    Amount (SPR):    % from total coins:
1    SZt6y5AMjSDP5f6Eps3hhZNq8sz5oSiXDt    153209.88024554    8.62837308 %
2    SgqtWMVphrRCnZbu8GQPckpgFvykjLvW9U    91999.90000000    5.18118975 %
3    SWKncAs8wXLbbhGVWw7M6xMnnNx52SKoBo    56271.02000000    3.16903423 %
4    SVsUNu13XTh5eHpoLFgFjSkEbzd9UVcLrD    49800.00000000    2.80460359 %
5    SSeqp38Vh2CbKFxeaQRErRBVP2oF2EJJgf    35386.74700000    1.99288750 %
6    SUhneYsAhf71qViW78ku1Eosx2hUdjEbMU    30396.81731972    1.71186793 %
7    Sj4SfnwSypktv6Mys6ee85BzrsErqwUQ1w    30000.00000000    1.68952023 %
8    SMJ3cCMmbGC614o67fQFtzifScSFBY3MKo    29153.33238692    1.64183816 %
9    SYpr2smRVvRNGxtCdWWeLuwCpvgzVnuj7q    24313.16299662    1.36925269 %
10    Sb4UuVYiHUBuynrE1EPuEzrR6rCwvFywrJ    22010.73511444    1.23958608 %

Some of them controls more than 1 wallet ,like airball has 5 wallets in total of 90K+ spr last month.

bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:27:25 PM

Bogus.  As far as anyone knows that 80% is mrfarm and his buddies mining on a private pool.  

I find the claim of "Thousands of smaller miners" to be ridiculous.  There isn't thousands of smaller miners solo mining spreadcoin.  

The thousands of miners claim is clearly false, it's a few hundred at best but as far as decentralization goes check the block explorer for yourself: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/spr/

Some of them controls more than 1 wallet ,like airball has 5 wallets in total of 90K+ spr last month.

So he owns 5% of all the coins. Every successful coin had early bagholders.

horizontalcareer (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:29:23 PM

The thousands of miners claim is clearly false, it's a few hundred at best but as far as decentralization goes check the block explorer for yourself: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/spr/

So he owns 5% of all the coins. Every successful coin started with bagholders.
And the dev owns 15%+ of all the coins by instamining.

bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:35:27 PM

Because you saw him instamining it I guess. Why would you bother with accusations when you can't prove them?

horizontalcareer (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:56:49 PM

lmao this thread is a waste of time. Go read the white paper for spreadcoin.
Between the screenshot proof and white paper ,you believe the later more ?  Huh

MisfiringNeuron

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:08:00 PM

I don't own any spreadcoin, just darkcoin and bitcoin but the more effort I see from people like you making what are obviously poor arguments, the more I wonder if spreadcoin is doing something very right.

Maybe it is time for me to take a small position.

I need to think this over some more.
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 10:24:56 PM

The thing is, any pool in theory can steal your coins.  The way SPR discourages pools is by making it possible for miners to steal coins.

I think this can be mitigated by a cunning implementation of multisig.

I think that it is totally possible to utilise multisig transactions to prevent miners from stealing coins therefore a public pool is about as viable as Spreadcoin itself.  I.e somebody will build one if they think it (or the 3000SPR bounty) is worth it.

I also think there is a second way to implement a private pool set up...only the pool server need know the private key to hash SpreadX11 if coded correctly.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 11:18:41 PM

Because you saw him instamining it I guess. Why would you bother with accusations when you can't prove them?

While some of the evidence is circumstantial, you must admit, it is pretty damning.

- Mr. DRKclone easymined over 80k during the first month. (Too bad he didn't lose SPR's original code instead. Roll Eyes Tongue )

- 400 66 coin SPR blocks were flashmined during the first 65 minutes after launch and the difficulty barely budged. If this was a minting/difficulty exploit, there are likely other flashmines hidden thoughout the blockchain.

Btw, did you see him lose his wallet.dat ?

Was he using his hard drive as a door stop ?

Did the dog eat it ?

Was it used as ass wipe ?

Did he enable TRIM on his hard drive so he could test if it actually worked ? eg. make deleted data unrecoverable.

whocares

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 12:38:44 AM

While some of the evidence is circumstantial, you must admit, it is pretty damning.

- Mr. DRKclone easymined over 80k during the first month. (Too bad he didn't lose SPR's original code instead. Roll Eyes Tongue )

- 400 66 coin SPR blocks were flashmined during the first 65 minutes after launch and the difficulty barely budged. If this was a minting/difficulty exploit, there are likely other flashmines hidden thoughout the blockchain.

Did the dog eat it ?

Did he enable TRIM on his hard drive so he could test if it actually worked ? eg. make deleted data unrecoverable.

coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:01:57 AM

I'd like to be on the first page of this thread, just for the fun of it. So, I guess I need to make an on topic post.

I like the fact that they are actively discussing how to deter pool mining; or enable pool mining with solo miners.

It's a shame that couldn't have been worked out at the start, but hey, no one is perfect.

That's all I have to say about that.
bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:15:45 AM

Did the dog eat it ?

Every single altcoin in history with PoW was mined by the devs. The difference is, this one wasn't dumped and forgotten. There are 1,779,378 SPR minted to this moment and you guys bitch about 80-90k coins. That's 5% of all the coins (it will be ~4.3% in a month). I'd say that amount isn't posing any danger. From the hundreds of DRK clones this one at least made the effort of having a custom algo, come up with a method that seemingly renders pool mining worthless and working on having improved masternodes.

duboisi

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 04:27:27 AM

And keep referring to a private noncepool to declear "no pool" is invalid.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: