Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:27:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starbucks Gift cards Worth 120$  (Read 3747 times)
Briner (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 05:45:35 AM

my card is now showing as zero. pls advise.

Ok. i will send you a PM soon ,

my card is now showing as zero. pls advise.

I think he's asleep but I have the same issue, PM'd and being patient.

Sorry i have just woke up and seen this , i will PM you soon and then we can talk there.
Thanks for buying from me.
Briner (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 05:48:29 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2015, 08:39:47 PM by Briner

Pantomcookies - What your problem now , as u have started the dispute no one will give you the account and i never told you that i will not give account details , read msges again and then tell me , btw i told you i will refund you myself but you disputed and now go away , dont talk to me.

And he is not my alt account , he is registered around 2-3 months ago when i registered , i can say you are the alt.
If he give me vouch then its my alt account , if he reported me you would have not told you , Fuck you.

I am not here to talk with you now ,

Guys Starbucks gift cards available
Pm me for a deal.

http://btc-priceimg.herokuapp.com/img/20
DaRude
Legendary

Activity: 2833
Merit: 1851

In order to dump coins one must have coins

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 06:25:38 AM

I'll take one but you have to send first and i'll pay after 14days if the card is still good. If you guarantee 14days this shouldn't be an issue.

"Feeeeed me Roger!"  -Bcash
GnarlyCharlie

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 11:15:52 AM

I bought $300 of Starbucks gift money from Briner on Monday 9th February being told that it would not be wiped. On Wednesday 11th February my account was just wiped from ~$300 to $0. I'm awaiting a response from Briner.
hawkfish007

Activity: 895
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 11:03:46 PM

$120 SB card balance went to $0 while trying to use it. Buyer beware, waiting for seller response.

For quality risers, splitters or 133 CFM fans, please visit my eBay listings,
http://www.ebay.com/sch/hawkfish007/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1
camolist

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 11:10:20 PM

I bought $300 of Starbucks gift money from Briner on Monday 9th February being told that it would not be wiped. On Wednesday 11th February my account was just wiped from ~$300 to $0. I'm awaiting a response from Briner.

you bought a potentially felony amount of stolen goods

and then complain when they quit working  Roll Eyes

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 11:10:28 PM

when u guys say "went to $0" can u still access the card but it has zero$ balence or do u get the "ooops, there is a problem"  mesage?  if you get "ooops" starbuck shut it down but if you're balence is zero but u can still acess card that usully mean someone took the balence off the card.  just curius becuaus i want to buy a card from sellar.
chri521

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:19:00 AM

when u guys say "went to $0" can u still access the card but it has zero$ balence or do u get the "ooops, there is a problem"  mesage?  if you get "ooops" starbuck shut it down but if you're balence is zero but u can still acess card that usully mean someone took the balence off the card.  just curius becuaus i want to buy a card from sellar.

My card was disabled and zeroed out. Cannot check balance or transactions anymore.
runipo

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 04:14:28 AM

i haven't received all balance yet. still remaining worth of $330.
he's trying to do well customer service but he also has too slow responding time
Nasus

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 05:42:50 AM

so we got 14 days to spend it right?
Morchid

Activity: 586
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 06:14:34 PM

You've completely ignore me on Skype for the past few days, like I said I'm looking top purchase a few cards.
Briner (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 06:19:09 PM

Its not like that i ignored you but i am not able to sell cards because of too many customers.

and i have not taken a penny from you , and dont worry i will be contacting you back.
thank you
jamesphamm33

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:14:01 AM

I responded to your PM Wink lol
Looks like you are out of cards ? Cheesy
GnarlyCharlie

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:50:15 AM

As mentioned previously I bought $300 of Starbucks gift money from Briner on Monday 9th February being told that it would not be wiped. On Wednesday 11th February my account was wiped from ~$300 to $0 and my previously working card is now not accessible. Briner is not replying to my post in this thread or the PMs I have sent him and he has removed me on Skype. I've bought from other sellers in the past and the whole process has worked fine. Avoid Briner at all costs!
camolist

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 12:54:33 AM

As mentioned previously I bought $300 of Starbucks gift money from Briner on Monday 9th February being told that it would not be wiped. On Wednesday 11th February my account was wiped from ~$300 to $0 and my previously working card is now not accessible. Briner is not replying to my post in this thread or the PMs I have sent him and he has removed me on Skype. I've bought from other sellers in the past and the whole process has worked fine. Avoid Briner at all costs!

re: receiving stolen goods

"In a case involving a “should have known” situation, a prosecutor must show that a reasonable person would have suspected the items were stolen. The “reasonable person” standard means that if an average person in the defendant's situation would behave been suspicious of the goods, the defendant should be suspect of them as well. That’s all the prosecutor needs to show. In other words, the defendant’s willful ignorance of the facts, or naivete, won’t help him if a reasonable person in his situation would have concluded that the goods were hot. If the defendant then acquires the items anyway and they turn out to be stolen, the defendant should have known they were stolen and is guilty of receipt of stolen property."

GnarlyCharlie

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:49:39 AM

re: receiving stolen goods

"In a case involving a “should have known” situation, a prosecutor must show that a reasonable person would have suspected the items were stolen. The “reasonable person” standard means that if an average person in the defendant's situation would behave been suspicious of the goods, the defendant should be suspect of them as well. That’s all the prosecutor needs to show. In other words, the defendant’s willful ignorance of the facts, or naivete, won’t help him if a reasonable person in his situation would have concluded that the goods were hot. If the defendant then acquires the items anyway and they turn out to be stolen, the defendant should have known they were stolen and is guilty of receipt of stolen property."

Actually these gift cards are just sold for cheap because they're traded for virtual services or are obtained through employee discount.

Also you shouldn't assume that everybody lives in the USA.
camolist

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 02:05:02 AM

if they are legit there would not be people constantly complaining that the cards get voided  Roll Eyes

PhantomCookies

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 03:06:56 AM

Still a trusted person?
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 04:00:28 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2015, 04:51:06 AM by MisteredF

Actually these gift cards are just sold for cheap because they're traded for virtual services or are obtained through employee discount.

Also you shouldn't assume that everybody lives in the USA.

Employee discount, nah.  Employee discount is 30% off retail (not 75%-80%) but gift cards are excluded.  Had a family member who worked for SB about a year ago.

Anyway, just had an unused $180 card go bad from this seller. The first card I got from him is still OK and currently in use.   Waiting for response.  Sad
jamesphamm33

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 04:17:06 AM

lol at the people who paid $10 more Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: