Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:43:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starbucks Gift cards Worth 120$  (Read 3747 times)
johnwayne88

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:08:02 PM

I bought three cards, received $200 instead of the full $360, was told he was out of stock and that I would receive the remaining $160 when he acquired more.

It has been several days and I have not received the remaining $160.  When I receive it I will update.

Hes already moved on to a new name https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=956756.0 he was probably dan as well
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 05:30:11 PM

my card is now showing as zero. pls advise.

i've been waiting for the past 4 days for replacement....

yeah, just take it as a lesson he`s prob not going to give you replacements if its pass 24 hrs.

That's for sure. He probably spent the money he got on bubblegum or drugs and couldn't afford to replace the bad cards.  Cheesy  Most of these sellers probably buy cards from scammers themselves promising to make them lots of money then they get scammed by the scammers and can't replace the bad cards. They probably got screwed like we do but they deserve it.   Wink
chri521

Activity: 279

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:54:56 AM

my card is now showing as zero. pls advise.

i've been waiting for the past 4 days for replacement....

yeah, just take it as a lesson he`s prob not going to give you replacements if its pass 24 hrs.

That's for sure. He probably spent the money he got on bubblegum or drugs and couldn't afford to replace the bad cards.  Cheesy  Most of these sellers probably buy cards from scammers themselves promising to make them lots of money then they get scammed by the scammers and can't replace the bad cards. They probably got screwed like we do but they deserve it.   Wink

yea my card died in 2 days and it's been 4 days also... i had hope briner wouldn't just be another scammer.
getting harder and harder to find reliable gift cards.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 06:05:38 PM

this guy is indeed a scammer. sent him .5 BTC for half the payment of some cards, and then he stopped responding.
DaRude
Legendary

Activity: 2833
Merit: 1851

In order to dump coins one must have coins

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:14:49 PM

How many of you actually sent money first without an escrow to a newbie with a negative trust? Think i should be making some newbie accounts and start selling air. I heard there's one born every minute but c'mon

"Feeeeed me Roger!"  -Bcash
MisteredF

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:53:53 PM

How many of you actually sent money first without an escrow to a newbie with a negative trust? Think i should be making some newbie accounts and start selling air. I heard there's one born every minute but c'mon

You did (and it also went to zero). Who do you source your hot air from? Cheesy  This sellers neg trust wasn't from a failed purchase, it was just from one of those "protectors of the threads" who negs everyone selling SB cards.  Sometimes ya just gotta take a chance.  Win some, lose some?  Cheesy  Besides, I'm still holding out a little hope to get my card replaced from this scoundrel. Smiley

birhairy

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:59:11 PM

once bitten twice shy...
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 12:33:46 AM

Bought from him through Hotmail, not sure if he's going to come through with it. If he does, I'll be sure to update, but if he doesn't I'll just dispute the payment through paypal.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
DaRude
Legendary

Activity: 2833
Merit: 1851

In order to dump coins one must have coins

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:14:53 AM

You did (and it also went to zero). Who do you source your hot air from? Cheesy  This sellers neg trust wasn't from a failed purchase, it was just from one of those "protectors of the threads" who negs everyone selling SB cards.  Sometimes ya just gotta take a chance.  Win some, lose some?  Cheesy  Besides, I'm still holding out a little hope to get my card replaced from this scoundrel. Smiley

Touche, but in my defense he did replace my card and i wasn't really expecting to get it but just to prove a point. Unfortunately later people PMed me how they paid him $300 and he didn't deliver.

"Feeeeed me Roger!"  -Bcash
MisteredF

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:35:14 AM

Touche, but in my defense he did replace my card and i wasn't really expecting to get it but just to prove a point. Unfortunately later people PMed me how they paid him $300 and he didn't deliver.
  Smiley  And your point is well taken and 100% correct. I got jammed by a couple other "newbie" sellers recently.  The way I see it is sometimes you have to suspend reality just a bit and take a shot and hope for the best. Life's a gamble, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.  That's why I like to visit Atlantic City & Vegas. Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: