Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:05:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ---  (Read 4539 times)
mettwuerstle

Activity: 401
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 07:44:07 PM

is the address always the same or does it change every 72h?

Aha!
Ponzify (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 08:29:25 PM

is the address always the same or does it change every 72h?

The address will be changing every 72 hours.   I am going to create a history page by the end of this round where I will post previous addresses for transparency sake.
QuantumCurrency

Activity: 45
Merit: 10

Exchange at the speed of Quantum Entanglement

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 10:51:04 PM

A ponzi scheme is not a game, are you kidding me ? Come on , stop this BS.

Are you shitting me? This is clearly a game/type of gambling. If you don't like it, then don't play my friend.
Ponzify (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 12:05:55 AM

Are you shitting me? This is clearly a game/type of gambling. If you don't like it, then don't play my friend.

Thanks.  I got tired of repeating the same thing over and over so I stopped responding to negative posts.   
stellar69

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 12:09:25 AM

Probable alt of the OP.

Ponzi is not a gamble! Its a stealing game!
Ponzi=Scam so better stay away!

@OP why don't you bring some twist in these kind of games because no one is going to play with the same set of old rules.
Baghead

Activity: 223

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 12:13:55 AM

Probable alt of the OP.

@OP why don't you bring some twist in these kind of games because no one is going to play with the same set of old rules.

Look to the left and check his trust, this guy knows what he is talking about.

Stay clear from these things people you will only make some horrible little mans life easier not your own. 
Ponzify (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 12:27:21 AM

Probable alt of the OP.

Look to the left and check his trust, this guy knows what he is talking about.

Stay clear from these things people you will only make some horrible little mans life easier not your own. 

I said it 100 times already.   If you dont like/trust/agree or feel comfortable with playing, don't.     Its the same comments over and over again.   There are 2 pages of "ponzis are scams", and "dont play this".   We got it guys, you dont like it.  Its ok.
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 12:36:15 AM

Ponzi scam don't waste you're bitcoin you'll definitely lose it. There, I've said it again.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 12:39:06 AM

Ponzi scam don't waste you're bitcoin you'll definitely lose it. There, I've said it again.

They are openly admit that this is Ponzi. If you are part of Ponzi scheme in the early stages you can actually earn a lot of money with not much risk involved; it is after some time that Ponzi is collapsing- then you are in danger of losing everything.
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 12:42:38 AM

They are openly admit that this is Ponzi. If you are part of Ponzi scheme in the early stages you can actually earn a lot of money with not much risk it is after some time that Ponzi is collapsing you are in danger.

But how early is early? I've been involved with ponzi's early and still lost btc so its all a crock of shite. Basically you're giving your money to thieving lowlife scumbags.
stellar69

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 12:43:51 AM

They are openly admit that this is Ponzi. If you are part of Ponzi scheme in the early stages you can actually earn a lot of money with not much risk involved; it is after some time that Ponzi is collapsing- then you are in danger of losing everything.
Most probably you will loose in the early stages also because nowadays no one is sending money to the ponzies. And no investment means loose loose situation.
mettwuerstle

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:03:53 AM

Hey OP,

are the rules (max deposit and so on) the same in every round only address changes?
and are u going to put a link to the endless version on this site?

i would like them to come (more obviously) from one hand.

i like ur service the most, cause i just works.
so many other ponzis just pay the wrong people (because blockchain time is counted and not the time of the first confirmation)

Aha!
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:09:25 AM

LOAD OF BOLLOCKS
monkeygang

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:48:38 AM

Does anybody know how legal these ponzi schemes are? Can you get introuble down the line if you use the sneaky begotten coins to grocery shop? Cause they're could really be a big potential if everyone stopped bickering about and joined forces to hit a big score. TTTINK of the possibilities  Wink

monkeygang.. you cant join. your already a member
stellar69

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:50:26 AM

Does anybody know how legal these ponzi schemes are? Can you get introuble down the line if you use the sneaky begotten coins to grocery shop? Cause they're could really be a big potential if everyone stopped bickering about and joined forces to hit a big score. TTTINK of the possibilities  Wink
Legal ponzi? There is nothing like that. Ponzi is a steal game and it will just get you in trouble. All the people involved in the ponzi thing have went to jail.
Ponzify (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:56:36 AM

Hey OP,

are the rules (max deposit and so on) the same in every round only address changes?
and are u going to put a link to the endless version on this site?

i would like them to come (more obviously) from one hand.

i like ur service the most, cause i just works.
so many other ponzis just pay the wrong people (because blockchain time is counted and not the time of the first confirmation)

i think I am going to keep the rules like this for a few rounds and re-evaluate from there.  i will run a new promotion every round though.  
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:58:58 AM

Ponzi scam!
monkeygang

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:26:39 AM

Legal ponzi? There is nothing like that. Ponzi is a steal game and it will just get you in trouble. All the people involved in the ponzi thing have went to jail.

So its illegal to send these people money and have them give you a return on your profit/ why would they allow this on this forum? I thought it was a completely (ideally) legit. Why not delete post as soon as it goes up??

I was only asking because

1. im sure you can cook up rules so that everyone makes a little money and the people who lose, lose little. You would know the risk going in.

2. why not start with a HUGE budget where you could cover the difference if only for the illusion.. then make out like a bandit. With enough people on board, it seems like a simple enough scheme.

I

monkeygang.. you cant join. your already a member
mettwuerstle

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 11:13:55 AM

@OP:

some further questions:

1) the time on your website before the transactions, is it the time from blockchain.info?

2) if i put 2 transactions and both are at :01 sec but one confirmes after 1min (and is paid back 130%) but the other takes 70 h to confirm. will i get on top of the list or will i then go on bottom and be able to get paid when the next one invests?

so my question is: are the transactions sorted by confirmation time or are they sorted by sent time, but only appear if they are confirmed?

thank you

Aha!
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:15:09 PM

Ponzi scam!

Your comment was the most informative comment I have read since a long time. That leads to another question. If scam is a scam if you know from the start it is scam? Or it is scam only when you are oblivious to the nature of it?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: