Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:07:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ---  (Read 4539 times)
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 12:12:56 AM

New round starts momentarily.
I have a question. Is there anyone who participated in the previous rounds of this "game" and can clarify some things for me? Mainly if this Ponzi really works...
resya

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:27:22 AM

Beware, ponzify is using same script of ponzifast which has turned out to be a scam now

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:39:53 AM

Beware, ponzify is using same script of ponzifast which has turned out to be a scam now

Yes mate..90%+ times ponzi's r scam... Even if it is not the chances of being profitable is like 2-5%.. Invest at your own risk...n don't cry all over the forum about it when you lose..
Hades.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:46:00 PM

fuck ponzifast scams, only causes neg and bad karma and i believe in karma
Ponzify (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:51:10 PM

script is the same. However the owners are not.   I purchased a license to use it and have since audited every single line of code.
Ponzify (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:31:06 PM

Due to other obligations, I am adding an extra 24 hours to the current round.  Round 5 will start tomorrow.
akustik

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:11:45 PM

i dont like ponzi with have rounds
i suugest you make a system like cryptodouble..
people more like that style.. Smiley
Ponzify (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:22:10 AM

The style where they take your money and run in 72 hours?
akustik

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 09:08:55 AM

if u ask another ponzi, there are some ponzi which double your money in 24, 48,72,99 hours
most of them are scam..
but there are..
Hades.

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:00:48 PM

if u ask another ponzi, there are some ponzi which double your money in 24, 48,72,99 hours
most of them are scam..
but there are..
i believe if you scam someone you get karma bad karma! we dont scam in any way? this is a gamble if you dont like it simple!! dont post here or dont play!!
hungergamespro132

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 05:06:54 PM

most of them are scam..
but there are..
i believe if you scam someone you get karma bad karma! we dont scam in any way? this is a gamble if you dont like it simple!! dont post here or dont play!!
karma? i dont think anyone cares or thinks about that when they do that

Hades.

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 06:43:09 PM

I know i know but this owner does not run any other ponzi we have a license to ise the ponzifast script but not affiliated
mettwuerstle

Activity: 401
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 10:48:34 PM

hi,

when the round ends and the next payout would be 1.0 BTC but the inputs are only 0.5 BTC, where do the 0.5 BTC go to?

thx

Aha!
Hades.

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 11:06:24 PM

hi,

when the round ends and the next payout would be 1.0 BTC but the inputs are only 0.5 BTC, where do the 0.5 BTC go to?

thx
New round in 55 min!!! New wave new address!!  And the input is at .5 to speed up the game says only to send .5
mettwuerstle

Activity: 401
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 11:09:15 PM

my question was not about the maximum.

lets say:

when the round ends and the next payout would be 0.5 BTC but the inputs are only 0.25 BTC, where do the 0.25 BTC go to?

Aha!
Ponzify (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:30:29 AM

my question was not about the maximum.

lets say:

when the round ends and the next payout would be 0.5 BTC but the inputs are only 0.25 BTC, where do the 0.25 BTC go to?

Are you talking about what is left in the bank at the end of a round?
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:31:36 AM

most of them are scam..
but there are..

all of them are scam, including this one Wink
Ponzify (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 06:18:02 PM

Less than 6 hours until the new round.   Same rules as always.   See our FAQ page.
Ponzify (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 12:04:19 AM

Wave #6 has begun.  72 hours!
Ponzify (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:10:31 AM

Ponzify.net

Send BTC and get 130% back when the bank can cover your payout!

Wave 1 Starts on 2/6/15 at 00:00 UTC

Payouts are automatic and checked every minute.  

Please see our FAQ page before playing!

You may send as soon as the timer hits 0 and the correct round number is displayed on the home page. (transactions in current list are test transactions to make sure payouts are running)  Address will change every wave.  Site will go into maintenance mode 5-10 minutes prior to the start of a new wave to facilitate address changes and database swap.

In order to make the game move along quicker, .5 BTC is the max deposit.   .001 is the minimum.  Deposits over the maximum or under the minimum are automatically added back into the game to pay other players.

4% house fee - You will still receive 130%, this fee is added to the total needed for payouts.

Payouts are sent with a transaction fee so the confirm quicker.  

DO NOT USE AN EXCHANGE WALLET - Blockchain.info and Bitcoin-QT wallets are tested.

http://www.ponzify.net

WARNING TO ANYONE USING THIS SITE
Originally the script was sold by me, I am the creator. I sold the script to Rcdermott licensed to Ponzify.net.
His other account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=289011
Possible alt: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=418592

He is using the script WITHOUT LICENSE. He has manually removed the license file and also the link to the license in the footer.

I would not trust this user, OR his site. If he can't leave a simple license in his site, who knows what he'll do to your money.

Considering I didn't want to link to your site, yeah I removed the link to your site and changed it to "under license".   But instead of emailing me and asking me to put it back, you acted like a class A d*ckhead and did this.   I guess you wont be selling many copies of your script now that its being given away for free:

http://www.filedropper.com/showdownload.php/fastponzi

Then you need to add a database with the following sections once you have installed the script:
http://prntscr.com/60ur13
http://prntscr.com/60urad
http://prntscr.com/60ur3y
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: