Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:36:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whom are you gonna vote for? [Delhi]  (Read 11235 times)
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:32:13 AM

I was also really surprised by the results.
Arvind Kejriwal has no excuses to give now. Let us see whether this new experiment in Indian politics succeeds or not.

Pre-poll survey predicted an Aam Aaddmi Party win, but the historical sweep stunned pundits. AAP's chief strategist Ashish Talwar, who is a member of Arvind Kejriwal's core team, managed meetings, road-shows and booth management. As the landslide euphoria begins to settle, he tells HT what worked and how

AAP's booth management took its opponents by surprise. What all went into it?
For a party that has to be built brick-by-brick, only long-term planning works. Arvind initiated the mobilisation of booth-level volunteers by appointing gali-prabharis in July 2013. By the time, we contested our first election in November 2013, we could ensure basic minimum presence - 15,000 volunteers for 3,500 polling premises comprising 12,000 booths. We went for an expansion even before the Lok Sabha elections. This was really a game-changer. After 18 months of continuous work we finally had 3,000 people managing 35-40,000 volunteers at 12,000 booths. Our colleague Durgesh Pathak played a stellar role in this entire process and he along with Dilip Pandey ensured our success on the ground.

Despite the challenge of shedding the 'quitter' tag, Kejriwal seemed to have an instant connect with the public. Did the party plan it that way?
When he interacts, people open up because they identify with him. In that sense, he is a total voter converter. If people see him in person, take selfies with him or hear him, it works. So the idea was we should not waste resources on big rallies but hold meetings in each assembly seat. I like to call them VSJS - Vidhan Sabha Jan Sabhas, where the public is only from that particular constituency.  As the campaign progressed, the crowds increased. Some 800,000 to 1,000,000 people heard Arvind speak at 110 VSJS.

And the delay in holding fresh elections obviously helped?
Yes, we had an early start. After Arvind resigned in February 2014, the Centre didn't hold fresh polls for a year. And the delay worked in AAP's favour.  We started preparing in June itself. We were also first off the block in announcing candidates. Unlike in BJP, there was no confusion in AAP. Right from the word go, we wanted 'paanch saal Kejriwal'. There was a singularity of purpose.

In 2013, the roadshows that you planned for Arvind Kejriwal were a great success. Was the switch to public meetings a strategic one?
Last time, we started canvassing in July, so it was a five-month campaign. For this election, we had only two months so we held only one mega roadshow that was held for Arvind's nomination.

The party seemed to rely completely on Kejriwal…
He is our biggest leader. But in total 620 meetings and roadshows were conducted by all our star campaigners such as Bhagwant Mann, Kumar Vishwas, Sanjay Singh, Manish Sisodia, Yogendra Yadav, Ashutosh, Dilip Pandey, Vishal Dadlani, Gul Panag, Jasraj Jassi and many others. I must mention that Bhagwant Mann and Sanjay Singh were our most prolific campaigners holding the maximum number of meetings. Also, Kumar Vishwas's entry in January gave a fillip to the campaign and some of his meetings had crowds in five figures.

What was the strategy in areas like rural Delhi where AAP had failed in 2013?
There are thirteen seats of Delhi dehat and in 2013 we had drawn a blank there but in 2014 Lok Sabha, our performance was much better because many new entrants had joined the party between December and March 2014. We launched various frontal outfits. Once elections were announced, all ships sailed in the same direction

AAP gave tickets to many who came from other parties, and also to entrants…
Searching for candidates wherever required was the responsibility of our colleague Sanjay Singh, so he can answer this question better. But I would like to clear the air about new entrants into the party. When ticket distribution took place, AAP as a political party had existed for two years and one set of these entrants had been with us for almost a year. In fact of the 15 tickets that are said to be given to newcomers, only six are new entrants who joined post-Lok Sabha elections.

What next for you?
I have never asked for any party position but believed in doing whatever work is given to me. After the Lok Sabha elections I had taken a four month break, even this time, I might do the same but I haven't decided yet.
You forgot to mention Arvind Kejriwal's job in the elections. He had to tell lies and communalise the elections. That's how you won.

So according to you Modi told lies and communalise when he won Parliament Election and got full mandate.
If you were in delhi you would know how kejriwal used caste politics in his favour.

Don't push modi into this. BJP won just because of wrong deeds of congress and on issue of development. He sold his gujrat model and we bought it. At least modi will deliver what he promised.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suman66

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:16:44 AM

Arvind Kejriwal has no excuses to give now. Let us see whether this new experiment in Indian politics succeeds or not.

Pre-poll survey predicted an Aam Aaddmi Party win, but the historical sweep stunned pundits. AAP's chief strategist Ashish Talwar, who is a member of Arvind Kejriwal's core team, managed meetings, road-shows and booth management. As the landslide euphoria begins to settle, he tells HT what worked and how

For a party that has to be built brick-by-brick, only long-term planning works. Arvind initiated the mobilisation of booth-level volunteers by appointing gali-prabharis in July 2013. By the time, we contested our first election in November 2013, we could ensure basic minimum presence - 15,000 volunteers for 3,500 polling premises comprising 12,000 booths. We went for an expansion even before the Lok Sabha elections. This was really a game-changer. After 18 months of continuous work we finally had 3,000 people managing 35-40,000 volunteers at 12,000 booths. Our colleague Durgesh Pathak played a stellar role in this entire process and he along with Dilip Pandey ensured our success on the ground.

Despite the challenge of shedding the 'quitter' tag, Kejriwal seemed to have an instant connect with the public. Did the party plan it that way?
When he interacts, people open up because they identify with him. In that sense, he is a total voter converter. If people see him in person, take selfies with him or hear him, it works. So the idea was we should not waste resources on big rallies but hold meetings in each assembly seat. I like to call them VSJS - Vidhan Sabha Jan Sabhas, where the public is only from that particular constituency.  As the campaign progressed, the crowds increased. Some 800,000 to 1,000,000 people heard Arvind speak at 110 VSJS.

Yes, we had an early start. After Arvind resigned in February 2014, the Centre didn't hold fresh polls for a year. And the delay worked in AAP's favour.  We started preparing in June itself. We were also first off the block in announcing candidates. Unlike in BJP, there was no confusion in AAP. Right from the word go, we wanted 'paanch saal Kejriwal'. There was a singularity of purpose.

In 2013, the roadshows that you planned for Arvind Kejriwal were a great success. Was the switch to public meetings a strategic one?
Last time, we started canvassing in July, so it was a five-month campaign. For this election, we had only two months so we held only one mega roadshow that was held for Arvind's nomination.

He is our biggest leader. But in total 620 meetings and roadshows were conducted by all our star campaigners such as Bhagwant Mann, Kumar Vishwas, Sanjay Singh, Manish Sisodia, Yogendra Yadav, Ashutosh, Dilip Pandey, Vishal Dadlani, Gul Panag, Jasraj Jassi and many others. I must mention that Bhagwant Mann and Sanjay Singh were our most prolific campaigners holding the maximum number of meetings. Also, Kumar Vishwas's entry in January gave a fillip to the campaign and some of his meetings had crowds in five figures.

There are thirteen seats of Delhi dehat and in 2013 we had drawn a blank there but in 2014 Lok Sabha, our performance was much better because many new entrants had joined the party between December and March 2014. We launched various frontal outfits. Once elections were announced, all ships sailed in the same direction

Searching for candidates wherever required was the responsibility of our colleague Sanjay Singh, so he can answer this question better. But I would like to clear the air about new entrants into the party. When ticket distribution took place, AAP as a political party had existed for two years and one set of these entrants had been with us for almost a year. In fact of the 15 tickets that are said to be given to newcomers, only six are new entrants who joined post-Lok Sabha elections.

What next for you?
I have never asked for any party position but believed in doing whatever work is given to me. After the Lok Sabha elections I had taken a four month break, even this time, I might do the same but I haven't decided yet.
You forgot to mention Arvind Kejriwal's job in the elections. He had to tell lies and communalise the elections. That's how you won.

So according to you Modi told lies and communalise when he won Parliament Election and got full mandate.
If you were in delhi you would know how kejriwal used caste politics in his favour.

Don't push modi into this. BJP won just because of wrong deeds of congress and on issue of development. He sold his gujrat model and we bought it. At least modi will deliver what he promised.

dont worry buget is coming

you will see what modi sir is doing

now petrol decreasing and desile also its not controlled by modi sir its depends upon international market oil prices

but i like N Modi sir ji becauce i am solar energy fan
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:30:00 AM

What next for you?

lol, I am Delhi born and I lived all my life in Delhi and know very well Delhi. And I saw all parties govt. in Delhi. Shiela Dixit led Congress govt. changed delhi from look like village to top class city. Still she did not got much credit becasue of Central Govt. Congress Scam.

And you are saying about communal thing. India's worst communal riot happened in Gujarat when your favourite Modi was CM there. And he even did not apologize yet for that. and You saying Kejriwal is communal. lol joke of the day.

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:32:31 AM

What next for you?

now petrol decreasing and desile also its not controlled by modi sir its depends upon international market oil prices

your Modi ji increased petrol and diesel price do you know. I respect him because he is PM and he is really good marketer.
He only know how to marketing himself and because of that 10 lakh suit he lost many votes in Delhi people don't have for feed and he
is wearing 10 lakh suit. lol.

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:44:50 AM

What next for you?

your Modi ji increased petrol and diesel price do you know. I respect him because he is PM and he is really good marketer.
He only know how to marketing himself and because of that 10 lakh suit he lost many votes in Delhi people don't have for feed and he
Noone cares about the 10lakh suit and this really wasn't in the minds of any voter in Delhi, neither did he loose any votes because of it.
People here were really interested in giving BJP a chance in the center and all the others wanted to see Kejriwal as a CM. And believe it or not Kejriwal also markets himself, sometimes better than Modi does. Kejriwal just talks bullshit and people buy it. Delhi voters are going to suffer for these 5years.

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:18:38 AM

What next for you?

Noone cares about the 10lakh suit and this really wasn't in the minds of any voter in Delhi, neither did he loose any votes because of it.
People here were really interested in giving BJP a chance in the center and all the others wanted to see Kejriwal as a CM. And believe it or not Kejriwal also markets himself, sometimes better than Modi does. Kejriwal just talks bullshit and people buy it. Delhi voters are going to suffer for these 5years.

Lol I think you don't read newspaper or don't watch news channel that's why you think that  no one care about that suit.
Even now BJP big leader started mumbling about that suit.

lol, when you got not any excuse then Delhi going to suffer . They worked hard and people believed them because when AAP came last time in power they fulfilled their promised. Even Media was against AAP till mid Jan because they were thinking AAP will not going to win.

When Survey start coming in favour of AAP they start tone down. Even Ambani's IBN and Zee and India news also praising him after winning election before that they were cursing Kejriwal till end.

You BJP bhakt never understand. who blindly defend BJP. That is why in even expert saying BJP went so much arrogant.

I don't support any party blindly. If AAP not going to fulfill their promises and betterment of Delhi. Will change my Vote for favour of Delhi not like BJP bhakt they don't care what BJP doing they will just vote BJP.

polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:28:51 AM

lol, I am Delhi born and I lived all my life in Delhi and know very well Delhi. And I saw all parties govt. in Delhi. Shiela Dixit led Congress govt. changed delhi from look like village to top class city. Still she did not got much credit becasue of Central Govt. Congress Scam.

And you are saying about communal thing. India's worst communal riot happened in Gujarat when your favourite Modi was CM there. And he even did not apologize yet for that. and You saying Kejriwal is communal. lol joke of the day.

Congress got 0 seats in Delhi because people were disgusted with its corruption.
Kejriwal's politics is a new experiment and I am happy to see how it will play out in Delhi.
If he manages the sky-high expectations that people have and turns out to be an effective administrator, nothing like it. I have my doubts about whether he will be able to do so, though.
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:55:05 AM

What next for you?

Lol I think you don't read newspaper or don't watch news channel that's why you think that  no one care about that suit.
Even now BJP big leader started mumbling about that suit.

lol, when you got not any excuse then Delhi going to suffer . They worked hard and people believed them because when AAP came last time in power they fulfilled their promised. Even Media was against AAP till mid Jan because they were thinking AAP will not going to win.

When Survey start coming in favour of AAP they start tone down. Even Ambani's IBN and Zee and India news also praising him after winning election before that they were cursing Kejriwal till end.

You BJP bhakt never understand. who blindly defend BJP. That is why in even expert saying BJP went so much arrogant.

I don't support any party blindly. If AAP not going to fulfill their promises and betterment of Delhi. Will change my Vote for favour of Delhi not like BJP bhakt they don't care what BJP doing they will just vote BJP.
Well, it was only the media who was concerned about the 10lakh suit. Common man didn't give a shit if the suit was worth 10lakhs or 1crore.

Why don't you accept it that AAP won just on basis of caste and communal politics? It was AAP who communalised the elections. Now don't say that BJP is also communal because saying this wont prove that you were all nice in the elections.
What about the money laundering case that was against AAP? I know you will come up with some story about that case too.
And since Kejriwal took came into power on 14 feb, I have stopped getting water supply in my house(I am serious, I didn't get a single drop of water in 3days).
I also don't remember a single time in past one year when I faced a power cut. And right now I don't have electricity in my house since 5hrs.
I don't know if the electricity or water thing is a mere coincidence but I will be really angry if I get to see it in every few days and I assume that this will happen again and again because the same thing started to happen the last time when AAP was in power for 49days.
Only hope from AAP was that ill get free WiFi, but still I have to spend thousands of rupees on my internet because Kejriwal is just providing WiFi for opening government website. What the fuck will I do with government sites?

You are supporting a morally corrupt man. He said anything and everything to win the elections. Do you believe that the EVM machines were tampered in last election? If yes, then please go through the protocols that are there before the polling starts.

Okay. So you are concerned about Modi's suit. So tell me who the fuck provides Kejriwal with helicopter, his house and funds? He says everything was given to him in donations and he didn't ask for it. Man really? I haven't got a single rupee from my know ones without asking for it, but Mr. Kejriwal gets ₹2crore from 4 companies that were never in profit and didn't do any business.
AAP was going to audit every donation that was above ₹9lakh 90 thousand, so what happened now? Why didn't you audit the 4transactions worth 50lakhs each?

You AAPtads will never listen. People here in Delhi want everyone else to do things for them but they wont do a shit for other or even for themselves.

If you are not a partisan then I am sure that you will be the first one to raise voice against AAP after 5years because you will be disappointed(I am pretty sure about it).

Now keep on ranting about Modi's 10lakhs suit. No one cares.

Thank You.
I am out of the conversation between AAP and BJP because its really useless and waste of energy to explain things to AAP supporters

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:04:25 AM

lol BJP and CONGRESS has more thn 80% funds without source and you are saying money laundering.

Means more then 2k Crores for BJP and more then 3k Crores for Congress fund is without source and BJP crying for 2 Crores lol.

AAP clearly said let's Supreme court set SIT and will check all funds of all party.

And it's your Party who running away from RTI on Political Donation.
Just cry as much as you can. You can win from who don't have knowledge or kids.

You are dreaming  with Modi pls continue your dream, I don't want to break your dream.

So do you want Kejriwal will provide free wifi for watching porn or downloading torrent movie. lol

I will be raise my voice if they don't fulfill promise or if they will have any scam.

But what about Modi Bhakts like you who just want to say MODI MODI but don't want to see what is happening in BJP and govt.

What about Vyapam Scam in MP. SO that Scam also Congress did.

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:29:37 PM

lol BJP and CONGRESS has more thn 80% funds without source and you are saying money laundering.

Means more then 2k Crores for BJP and more then 3k Crores for Congress fund is without source and BJP crying for 2 Crores lol.

AAP clearly said let's Supreme court set SIT and will check all funds of all party.

You are dreaming  with Modi pls continue your dream, I don't want to break your dream.

So do you want Kejriwal will provide free wifi for watching porn or downloading torrent movie. lol

I will be raise my voice if they don't fulfill promise or if they will have any scam.

But what about Modi Bhakts like you who just want to say MODI MODI but don't want to see what is happening in BJP and govt.

On vyapam scam there is already investigation going on and is being supervised by the court. So you dont need to worry about it.

In the last post I never said thay BJP is not corrupt, all i said was AAP is also corrupt.

You guys just know how to run away from allegations. I accept that BJP and Congress are corrupt.

So now justify AAP involving in money laundering case, dont run away by saying that others are corrupt so we can also be equally corrupt.
It doesnt matter if it was 2crore or a single paisa, illegitimate moneh is illegitimate money.

Yeah now again go round and round and tell that kejriwal asked BJP to "arrest" him,  start an investigation, and all the other things that he said to gain media attention.

You guys just dont have an answer to it.

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:42:16 PM

You are dreaming  with Modi pls continue your dream, I don't want to break your dream.

I don't want Kejriwal to provide free wifi to watch porn(I already have a large offline collection of it) or to download movies from torrent(I haven't seen a movie in past 1.5years).

All I want is to provide some internet data like a 300mbs via WiFi for free so that a normal user can browse the internet for his needs. You cannot really watch porn and download movies with 300mb.

Also I never demanded it.
Kejriwal was the one who said that he will give it. Now why are your running away?

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 10:53:35 AM

You are dreaming  with Modi pls continue your dream, I don't want to break your dream.

I don't want Kejriwal to provide free wifi to watch porn(I already have a large offline collection of it) or to download movies from torrent(I haven't seen a movie in past 1.5years).

All I want is to provide some internet data like a 300mbs via WiFi for free so that a normal user can browse the internet for his needs. You cannot really watch porn and download movies with 300mb.

Kejriwal was the one who said that he will give it. Now why are your running away?

Did he ever said he will give 24 hours free.

If you don't know your Modi Ji also give free Wi Fi for 30 minute in Varanasi 2 Ghat. After that it is chargable. Even he also said free WiFi.

Then why he did not gave 24 hours free Wi Fi even on small place like Varanasi Ghat. Because it's normal. Government give Subsidies or freebies till minimal use not for leisure.

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 12:09:20 PM

Did he ever said he will give 24 hours free.

If you don't know your Modi Ji also give free Wi Fi for 30 minute in Varanasi 2 Ghat. After that it is chargable. Even he also said free WiFi.

Then why he did not gave 24 hours free Wi Fi even on small place like Varanasi Ghat. Because it's normal. Government give Subsidies or freebies till minimal use not for leisure.
You guys cannot defend yourself. All you know is to tell "Modi ji also does that crap crap". Modiji never said he will give free 24hours WiFi. Your Kejriwal was the one who shouted "BHAISAHAB 24 GHANTE FREE WIFI MILEGA!!"
24 ghante toh chodo, aadha ghanta bhi Ni mila, mila toh bas government sites kholne ke lie(that too in public places).

I also know that subsidies are for minimal use and not ofr leisure, but Mr. Fakeriwal should have told this to his voters before the elections and not after the elections.

I am not saying that Kejriwal is bad because he wants money. But he is bad because he is too hungry for power and he said anything and everything to get into power. If he would have spoken true things before the election then I would have respected him.
I know free WiFi at this time in Delhi is not possible(Japan provides free WiFi, but they are more developed and can spend on leisure).
So he shouldn't have promised things which he cannot deliver(please don't start telling me things that Modi doesnt/wont deliver, I am least interested).

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 12:13:32 PM

lol, do you think I am interested on your baseless accusation.

For your another news. Your Modi/Feku Govt. clearly said today on High Court that AAP foreign Funding is clear. lol.

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 12:19:33 PM

lol, do you think I am interested on your baseless accusation.

For your another news. Your Modi/Feku Govt. clearly said today on High Court that AAP foreign Funding is clear. lol.

Congratulations.
Be happy! Just hope that you guys promise less and do more.
Best of luck to you and your government.

vinderluvu

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:35:53 AM

now tell me kejriwal's supporters..... what he is doing for delhi... he run from his promises...... he is just a shit.... who make fool of delhi.... and delhi's intelligent people traped by him so smartly.......
what else you want to say.... while he just fooling everyone.....
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 03:54:39 AM

Not a single party is good.they promise to give us everything before the elections.but after that they all run away from their responsibilities and they dont wanna lose their chair no matter what .they will put the hard earned money from common man s pocket to their pocket. Every party will come and go and their will no such improvement at all.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:57:05 AM

Is Delhi not getting free water, free wifi, good education in public schools as deputy CM is on a roll for getting the cheap and best education for kids in Delhi?

Helpline number started by them for women as well.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: