Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:37:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digibyte over ripple & doge?  (Read 5393 times)
snakey (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 10:27:23 PM

Hey guys, want to get your opinions on digibyte verse doge and ripple.

http://www.digibyte.co/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.16520

Digibyte is on a nice steady run at the moment and I think it will one day pass doge then ripply.

I was comparing supply with doge and noticed digibytes value is the same as doge right now yet doge has 90 billion coins vs digibytes 3.5 billion.

Then I looked at ripples 30 billion which was all created at once without mining a single coin and it makes me wonder if coins like doge and ripple with huge amount of coins available or created without mining will be around in the next few years?

Would like everyone's opinion.

Thank you.

snakey
macorcina

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 12:45:30 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2015, 01:45:55 AM by macorcina

Digibyte DGB  is my favorite ,
big and strong community, loot of innovations,   20 x less coins of total supply......compare to DOGE  
my tip is for DGB , long term wiiner, and in my opinion price will go UP .....  but you never know, crypto world is unpredictable
MEPHuk

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 05:18:50 AM

Something to take into consideration also, the popularity of DOGE. When i first heard about DOGE, i thought "thats not gonna last long"... and look at how wrong i was... Smiley

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 06:25:34 AM

Dunno why, but I've been in love with DigiByte since the beginning. Probably because they seemed to have the professional vision right from the start. And a name that can take the coin to the mainstream.

A post from the man behind DigiByte from over a year ago:

I would like to take time to introduce myself as one of the DigiByte developers. I have been active on BitcoinTalk since about this time last year. I have every intention of staying with this coin long-term as this is my first and I plan on being only coin.

Usually when they start saying that bolded stuff, you know they're in it just for the pump & dump. But now, after a year of hard and dedicated work, you know they actually meant it.

The DigiMan approves

DigiByte
snakey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 10:11:18 AM

Coinmarketcap without premined or non minable coins.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/filter-non-mineable-and-premined/

Digibyte top 13 and climbing

If you can see the difference between the above coins guys then now would be a good time to buy some digibytes.

MaxDZ8

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 10:20:27 AM

DGB beating DOGE? I'd love to see that happen. It certainly has potential.
Sadly, the old DOGE I admired is no more there.
snakey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 10:28:10 AM

DGB beating DOGE? I'd love to see that happen. It certainly has potential.
Sadly, the old DOGE I admired is no more there.

Sorry dude but yes I believe so.

$ 817,193    and climbing.

A dogs face as a currency or a digibyte?
CryptoRaver

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 10:36:47 AM

i sell nothing if sell now have to buy more expensive later Cool
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 10:44:08 AM

Digibyte devs are the same folks who started CLAM.

Probably a little bit of a buy back?

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
snakey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 10:51:29 AM

digibyte just passed litecoin buy orders on cryptsy
DigiByte
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 10:54:02 AM

While one of our devs contributed to clams the majority of our team has been focused only on DigiByte since the beginning. We have always been committed to the long term success of DigiByte. We have also worked each & every day for over one year now to make this happen. We are committed to digital currency & DigiByte & we are in this for the long haul.

Please read our history here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.0#post_timeline

snakey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 10:59:43 AM

While one of our devs contributed to clams the majority of our team has been focused only on DigiByte since the beginning. We have always been committed to the long term success of DigiByte. We have also worked each & every day for over one year now to make this happen. We are committed to digital currency & DigiByte & we are in this for the long haul.

Please read our history here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.0#post_timeline

The digibyte team does not need to prove anything to anyone, the evidence is there for anyone to see.

Take a look at the lead devs work Jared and his team and you will see why digibyte is almost in the top 10 from 100 on coinmarketcap.

They have more projects to be released over time and have been doing this since they launched.

I have not seen a more active dev team who is fully committed to the success of its coin world wide.

Well done I say to the digibyte team.

CryptoRaver

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 11:13:02 AM

The digibyte team does not need to prove anything to anyone, the evidence is there for anyone to see.

Take a look at the lead devs work Jared and his team and you will see why digibyte is almost in the top 10 from 100 on coinmarketcap.

They have more projects to be released over time and have been doing this since they launched.

I have not seen a more active dev team who is fully committed to the success of its coin world wide.

Well done I say to the digibyte team.

+1000 And yes we going to the moon....
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 12:03:43 PM

Digibyte is for sure an candidate that can replace bitcoin in the future  Cool

nagatlakshmi

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 12:38:44 PM

I think Digibyte is not beat DOGE in any way.  Doge has Huge Community, Investors, Traders, Accepted Shops than Digibyte.

matrix961

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:09:03 PM

Anyone who has followed DGB through the past year knows it has been through a lot. Jared and his team busted their asses making sacrifices to keep DGB going forward.  This is why I totally respect Jared and his team because they would not let it fail. It’s taken some time but DGB has earned it and it’s time for it to shine now.

Anyone can see for themselves reading through the 800+ page thread for DGB. The team has some great things planned. I’m not interested in comparing to any other coin or community. I believe that DGB will continually build it’s own growing unique community because it has a lot going for it.

Congratulations to Jared, the entire team, and community. You guys deserve it. Smiley
cryptmebro

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:25:00 PM

ripple is a pre-mined joke.

I see dgb with more real world and professional uses in the long term, while doge is just doge.
cryptmebro

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 02:46:12 PM

Digibyte is just pumping to their coin to get peoples awareness, don't be the fool who buys on the top when the pump ends.

Digibyte as a community has nothing to do with a "pump". Solid development, and great new services are driving the current price. TLDR a coin actually worth buying.
o0‡0o

Activity: 227
Merit: 103

Have faith.

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 08:51:43 PM

ripple is a pre-mined joke.

I see dgb with more real world and professional uses in the long term, while doge is just doge.
Ripple is a centralized scam that can not be trusted.  A modern Federal Reserve.
http://observer.com/2015/02/the-race-to-replace-bitcoin/
RIPple

Get used to it.
24hralttrade

Activity: 756

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 09:39:27 PM

Anyone who has followed DGB through the past year knows it has been through a lot. Jared and his team busted their asses making sacrifices to keep DGB going forward.  This is why I totally respect Jared and his team because they would not let it fail. It’s taken some time but DGB has earned it and it’s time for it to shine now.

Anyone can see for themselves reading through the 800+ page thread for DGB. The team has some great things planned. I’m not interested in comparing to any other coin or community. I believe that DGB will continually build it’s own growing unique community because it has a lot going for it.

Congratulations to Jared, the entire team, and community. You guys deserve it. Smiley

Totally agreed!

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: