Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:50:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the Recent Bitcoin Crash is Normal?  (Read 3105 times)
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:21:20 PM

it took a billion years untill people slowly started using dollars , it's only been a few years since bitcoin existed , just be patient. People will realise how revolutionary cryptocurrencies are and that's when we'll start seeing uptrends.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:19:27 AM

bitcoin is high volatile. believers, skeptic, speculators,investers are in and out.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 10:15:13 AM

I'm a complete newbie when it comes to Bitcoin trading and speculation, so bear with me. Is this REALLY a dump? Barring anything
crazy, it seems like a normal lifecycle to me. Think about it:

Stage 1: Bitcoin's infancy. Low dollar value, little hype, little mainstream adoption

Stage 2: Bitcoin bubble. Sky rocketing dollar value, all kinds of hype, increased mainstream adoption

Stage 3: Bitcoin bubble "bursts". Prices fall. Mainstream adoption continues to climb.

Stage 4: Bitcoin prices level out, higher than in its infancy but much lower than during the bubble.

It seems to me that we're in Stage 4 which, while not great news for traders cashing in on the rises and dips in the market, bodes
extremely well for increased mainstream adoption. I think part of the aversion to Bitcoin adoption has been its volatility. The very
thing that made it so attractive to traders scared the hell out of merchants. IMO if Bitcoin attains and holds a fairly steady dollar
value, more merchants and service providers will be likely to adopt it.

At least that's how I'm seeing it. If I am wrong, someone please let me know and explain to me why.

Cheers!

Cynthia

I believe mainly here still goes back to demand and supply side. Don't forget every new coins by the miner to the open market have to be bought. And that haven't include coins by existing holder who decides to sell off. If the demand is not picking up eventually people will undercut each others price to sell lower. And that will continue as long as it doesn't go below mining cost. The only thing we can see in light is some news event by big companies to announce adoption or integration or we just wait for the next halving to take place when supply factor goes down.

r.jewell

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 12:33:23 PM

bitcoin is high volatile. believers, skeptic, speculators,investers are in and out.

and that is exactly what keeps bitcoin "running".

v.mariette

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 12:39:35 PM

I thought the great thing about Bitcoin was supposed to be it widespread acceptance?

I don't see this yet.

im assuming thats the goal. theres still plenty of time before us .. lets see what happens
picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 01:18:32 PM

Ever since Satoshi Nakamoto published the world’s first paper on bitcoin in 2008, many inquisitive folks have salivated at the ultimate promise of the  cryptocurrency: privacy.

Read full: http://www.coinfinance.com/news/why-the-recent-bitcoin-crash-is-normal

Privacy and efficiency.
fonzie

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:22:29 PM

Crash from 1200$ seems pretty normal to me if you consider it a tulip like bubble that has popped once and for all.  Embarrassed

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
aantonopoulis

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 11:24:05 PM

Crash from 1200$ seems pretty normal to me if you consider it a tulip like bubble that has popped once and for all.  Embarrassed

Crash from $32 seems pretty normal to me if you consider it a tulip like bubble that has popped once and for all. Embarrassed

(heard circa late 2012)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: