Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:37:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: C.C Miner Concept  (Read 3183 times)
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:46:36 AM

I've been following the 10TH scamware thread too. Hilarious stuff.

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:49:58 AM

I was expecting to see a order button.  Most renderings have it sadly here.

What exactly are you making a rendering of?

BFL to allow its dwindling customer base to pre-order renderings now, claiming that the ink was ordered months ago and soon should be at their facility for the rendering process. Josh Zerlan is on record in declaring he doesn't foresee any delays, short of making any promises, but that lessons have been learnt, e.g., putting an ankle bracelet on Bruce Peterson to track his every move so that no ink leaves via the loading dock after its arrival, the ink and bracelet code kept under lock and key where Josh's BFL-supplied gun used to be.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:58:14 AM

I just noticed their location. I grew up two blocks east of Humboldt Park in Chicago at 2561 W. Evergreen. I even have a picture (not a rendering) of my mother standing in the claw foot cast iron tub naked, depicting proof I lived there.

That was once a very bad neighborhood during the late 60's, but now it's more or less upper middle class. At the time, the park was going to hell, but now it's a relatively beautiful place. I witnessed my first dragonfly by the pond on the east side of the park. I thought it was a bird, but mom (now fully clothed) got me up to speed.
ChicagoCryptocurrency (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:09:28 AM

Very nice park now we seen the transformation very intresting and stressful but over all good mix of pepole now....
my 3D designs are for fun but if some one wanted to  push me to get more creative i just might jump at the chance  Shocked

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:16:06 AM

I even have a picture (not a rendering) of my mother standing in the claw foot cast iron tub naked, depicting proof I lived there.

I'd like to see that picture. For the tub I mean... I have a thing for clawfoot tubs?

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:37:52 AM

wait i think gleb thinks we are BFL?  no way man lol Undecided

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 05:59:45 PM

krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 05:51:21 AM

Did you do this for fun, or...?
Was wondering the same.  Smiley

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 07:56:03 PM

Holy crap look at the size of that 3D rendered miner?!  Is this miner from 2013, it's only 1200 GH/s!   Grin

I like the Youtube video though.  Can't go wrong with a Turbo button!

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
buysolar

Activity: 125
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:54:28 AM

^The SP20 is about 2x longer than it is wide or tall, and works well. the back chips run a little warmer but are still at an acceptable temperature

It works well compared to other commercially available miners, but it's still a crappy design that most people aren't able to run at it's rated output because it gets to hot. The vast majority of people are underclocking their miners because of poor heat dissipation, energy consumption and noise.  The previous poster just explained in simple terms why that is and how to fix it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: