Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:31:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NineElevenTruthCoin [NTC]| Scrypt Algo|POW/POS 110% Annual Stake |  (Read 6817 times)
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 02:27:16 PM

I wouldn't touch this with the massive premine. "overseas investors" lol! oooooookay.....

Actually if you bother to read the OP it is %100 pre-mine and the coins distributed to pre chosen party's
for use and distrabution as they see fit and that includes 20 M coins set aside for exchanges so that we could have at least one exchange and one pool for everyone on launch.

The 48 hours of POW mining is only a bonus given to the public,including jack asses like you,so that every one has a chance to get some before they  go to POS.

Also ,there will be a faucet so everyone can get free coins everyday.

Now if you are finished running your uneducated mouth and want to join us then you are welcome here.If you just want to continue being a negative force we kindly ask you to leave. Enjoy !!!

People are just tired of smartasses like you! Talking to people in that manner just proves that you are full of s*it and the only person who must leave is you!

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 02:31:43 PM

I wouldn't touch this with the massive premine. "overseas investors" lol! oooooookay.....

Actually if you bother to read the OP it is %100 pre-mine and the coins distributed to pre chosen party's
for use and distrabution as they see fit and that includes 20 M coins set aside for exchanges so that we could have at least one exchange and one pool for everyone on launch.

The 48 hours of POW mining is only a bonus given to the public,including jack asses like you,so that every one has a chance to get some before they  go to POS.

Now if you are finished running your uneducated mouth and want to join us then you are welcome here.If you just want to continue being a negative force we kindly ask you to leave. Enjoy !!!

People are just tired of smartasses like you! Talking to people in that manner just proves that you are full of s*it and the only person who must leave is you!

+1

Disqualified...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 02:55:48 PM

+1

Disqualified...

Hmm, dev seems to have a CK attitude...
CryptoChick*

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 05:05:03 PM

I'd like to thank Dave Slesinger, NTC DEV, NTC Team, The CryptoCollective, Volunteer/Developer PPCsnake69 and everyone else involved for giving all of us the most important, historical crypto coin to ever be developed - NineElevenTruthCoin. I am a supporter of The 9/11 Truth Movement as well and believe in all that it stands for. A New Congressional Investigation into the Attacks on 9/11/2001 is needed and I am in this for the long haul too. Thanks guys for all your hard work so that we as a world, will one day have answers.

As for the very rude and negative comments from some of this forums members, Czech and French writer Milan Kundera says it best... “A man is responsible for his ignorance.”
HammyCoin

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 05:06:53 PM

finally a coin as stupid as the truthers themselves
NTCteam (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 05:50:53 PM

I'd like to thank Dave Slesinger, NTC DEV, NTC Team, The CryptoCollective, Volunteer/Developer PPCsnake69 and everyone else involved for giving all of us the most important, historical crypto coin to ever be developed - NineElevenTruthCoin. I am a supporter of The 9/11 Truth Movement as well and believe in all that it stands for. A New Congressional Investigation into the Attacks on 9/11/2001 is needed and I am in this for the long haul too. Thanks guys for all your hard work so that we as a world, will one day have answers.

As for the very rude and negative comments from some of this forums members, Czech and French writer Milan Kundera says it best... “A man is responsible for his ignorance.”

First of all thank you for your support and welcome to the community.I am glad to see some one here that actually believes in something.

Second,well used quote. We do obviously have several very ignorant and uneducated people here and very selfish people who have no clue what this coin even stands for which is a great example of all that is wrong with this world today.

We must remember though they have no lives or reasons for existing so they make a habit of wasting the time and efforts of people who try to make a real change in the world because they are to week and ignorant to do so themselves.

NTCteam (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 05:57:01 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2015, 06:38:03 PM by NTCteam

What people are tired of is uneducated assholes such as you trying to destroy their efforts simply because you have nothing real in your life to fight for or stand for because you believe in nothing and are nothing.
If any of you had a life or reason to exist none of you would waste your days all day everyday searching forums just so you can give people trouble.You are all very sad  and meaningless  little people indeed!!!
NTCteam (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 06:03:11 PM

Finally someone as stupid as your mother,shut up,grow up, get a life and leave!!!
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 06:06:36 PM

What people are tired of is uneducated assholes such as you trying to destroy their efforts simple because you have nothing real in your life to fight for or stand for because you believe in nothing and are nothing.
If any of you had a life or reason to exist none of you would waste your days all day everyday searching forums just so you can give people trouble.You are all very sad  and meaningless  little people indeed!!!
Oh..... my...... God. It seems that you are smarter than Sigmund Freud. I'll keep being an asshole, will continue searching the forums and will wait the moment when you disappear.

EDIT: I accept bets about the time when this unpleasent person disappear. Will cover them with FAILCoin! Wink  

NTCteam (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 06:21:19 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2015, 07:00:16 PM by NTCteam

What people are tired of is uneducated assholes such as you trying to destroy their efforts simple because you have nothing real in your life to fight for or stand for because you believe in nothing and are nothing.
Oh..... my...... God. It seems that you are smarter than Sigmund Freud. I'll keep being an asshole, will continue searching the forums and will wait the moment when you disappear.

EDIT: I accept bets about the time when this unpleasent person disappear. Will cover them with FAILCoin! Wink  

hahahha I am here forever guy,I stand for the truth and for honor and the truth does not go away or get killed by ignorance like yours,get used to it and get a life.Find something to believe in and you will have a reason to exist other than trolling forums,can your life really be so pathetic and wasted this is all you do.Oh I guess it is cause here you are looser :-)
SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 466

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 08:07:28 PM

Boring but wish you guys the best. Spread the truth!
NTCteam (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 08:20:17 PM

Thank you very much my friend, we do appreciate the kind word and well wishes,PEACE :-)
kubuminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 08:56:05 PM

wait miners on our pool
TeamNTC.Staff

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 04:25:45 AM

@SecretsOfCrypto,

Thank you for wishing us the best!!!
TeamNTC.Staff

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 04:34:26 AM

Unless you have something to say that helps move this coin forward or are actively engaging in this project with positive intentions I suggest you probably should move the F__k on because this is not the venue to bash truthers, its a place to work together as a team to move this coin forward.
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 05:35:48 AM

Wow, so much hate and anger in this thread. You guys should probably get somebody who can deal with people in a way that is less self destructive to your project. You're putting out a 100% premined coin, that will obviously have to be sold on the open market to fund your cause. There are many ways for people to support the truth movement, that doesn't involve giving their BTC to a group of people who are unable to respond like rational adults.
It just makes it look like a scam, made by some 14 year old with multiple accounts. The market will decide it's value, and it's not looking good so far. I hope PoS is already implemented, because with your attitude and a difficulty of 15 somebody could stick a fork in it. Even so there are a few that probably still could.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
NTCteam (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 08:21:58 AM

Wow, so much hate and anger in this thread. You guys should probably get somebody who can deal with people in a way that is less self destructive to your project. You're putting out a 100% premined coin, that will obviously have to be sold on the open market to fund your cause. There are many ways for people to support the truth movement, that doesn't involve giving their BTC to a group of people who are unable to respond like rational adults.
It just makes it look like a scam, made by some 14 year old with multiple accounts. The market will decide it's value, and it's not looking good so far. I hope PoS is already implemented, because with your attitude and a difficulty of 15 somebody could stick a fork in it. Even so there are a few that probably still could.

Yea right guy,cause we are the ones that started spreading uneducated Fud and causing troubles in someone forum right? Are you kidding me with this comment,you taking the side of the trouble makers who started the crap show that you do not belong with this movement any more than they do,kindly follow them out the door and enjoy your life of delusions. Only people who can see the truth need bother coming here!!!
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 09:05:02 AM

Yea right guy,cause we are the ones that started spreading uneducated Fud and causing troubles in someone forum right? Are you kidding me with this comment,you taking the side of the trouble makers who started the crap show that you do not belong with this movement any more than they do,kindly follow them out the door and enjoy your life of delusions. Only people who can see the truth need bother coming here!!!

Grow up, you get butthurt from a couple trolls and fly off the deep end. You're obviously the delusional one, if you think anyone will take you seriously after the posts you make. I don't take sides guy. I was merely pointing out what should be obvious to somebody with an average IQ. I'll reword it especially for you.

How you present yourself on this forum will directly effect the market value that is funding this project.

You've been stirring a pot, that never needed to be stirred,

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
TeamNTC.Staff

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 12:29:48 PM

Grow up, you get butthurt from a couple trolls and fly off the deep end. You're obviously the delusional one, if you think anyone will take you seriously after the posts you make. I don't take sides guy. I was merely pointing out what should be obvious to somebody with an average IQ. I'll reword it especially for you.

How you present yourself on this forum will directly effect the market value that is funding this project.

You've been stirring a pot, that never needed to be stirred,

Maybe you should take the right side. To not, means that you support trolls whom their very existence is to live off begging for coins or scams and for fun and kicks they set out to attempt to destroy anyones project that is not part of their little club of shame. I am going to hope your against those knuckleheads.

Everyone on this end that have been trying to help move this project forward all are exhausted at this point. Flying off the handle is easy to do but I agree probably not the best thing to do in this situation however I really could not think of a better solution. If these pieces of shit are not addressed and at least told to move along it makes this side look like we allow people to talk like that to us.

How we present ourselves in this forum indeed effects the market value of the coin. I disagree that it is funding this project as the only real funding was from the investors that made this all possible. The 0.1 BTC volume does not pay for anything. Not sure who was responsible for the dumping however I wish that it was I that was able to purchase those coins at such a low price.

Its obvious that a lot of you do not support The 9/11 Truth Movement or the evidence that they cite in order to hopefully achieve a new investigation. Thats fine. I just think that if you don't support 9/11 Truth or this coin, then I would think you would want to move on and find a project to support or another thread to haunt with the rest of the troll crew.

This coin will make it. There will be large holders and small investors with any coin. 0.00000004 BTC is a far cry from where it should be but its a great start and we can build from that. You can stay here and participate in moving this coin forward or not as that choice is up to you. However if your not going to help us then I hope you don't make comments that hurt the coin.

Regardless, we are not going anywhere and this coin will continue to stake and stake and because of that more people will research the subject and clearly see that there are problems in the official conspiracy theory and hopefully join up with the 9/11 Truth Movement and demand a real investigation into the events of 9/11/2001.

TeamNTC.Staff

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 12:56:48 PM

Would you be that somebody that could stick a fork in it? I doubt you know how to properly carry out a 51%attack. However if you do we are not going to beg you not to do it. You do whatever you have to do and so will we. However after a threat of a 51% attack on the blockchain it will be a miracle if your ever welcome to join us. My recommendation is that you clean up that thought and come off it and help us move this coin forward or move along. The 100% Pre-Mine is hardly a concern to you since its not yours. From what it sounds like some of it could of been yours if you would of bought those coins for those embarrassingly low prices. Its hard to keep people from dumping and we need to have a serious discussion amongst those involved that might of had the ability to do something like that.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: