Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:37:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NineElevenTruthCoin [NTC]| Scrypt Algo|POW/POS 110% Annual Stake |  (Read 6817 times)
TeamNTC.Staff

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:03:59 PM

I wouldn't touch this with the massive premine. "overseas investors" lol! oooooookay.....

Actually if you bother to read the OP it is %100 pre-mine and the coins distributed to pre chosen party's
for use and distrabution as they see fit and that includes 20 M coins set aside for exchanges so that we could have at least one exchange and one pool for everyone on launch.

The 48 hours of POW mining is only a bonus given to the public,including jack asses like you,so that every one has a chance to get some before they  go to POS.

Also ,there will be a faucet so everyone can get free coins everyday.

Now if you are finished running your uneducated mouth and want to join us then you are welcome here.If you just want to continue being a negative force we kindly ask you to leave. Enjoy !!!

People are just tired of smartasses like you! Talking to people in that manner just proves that you are full of s*it and the only person who must leave is you!

+1

Disqualified...

Hmm, dev seems to have a CK attitude...

Hmmm, good observation. However I view it as the dev does not put up with any crap. Switch places with him and I bet you would get a bit heated also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoChick*

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:47:47 PM

Wow, so much hate and anger in this thread. You guys should probably get somebody who can deal with people in a way that is less self destructive to your project. You're putting out a 100% premined coin, that will obviously have to be sold on the open market to fund your cause. There are many ways for people to support the truth movement, that doesn't involve giving their BTC to a group of people who are unable to respond like rational adults.
It just makes it look like a scam, made by some 14 year old with multiple accounts. The market will decide it's value, and it's not looking good so far. I hope PoS is already implemented, because with your attitude and a difficulty of 15 somebody could stick a fork in it. Even so there are a few that probably still could.

Yea right guy,cause we are the ones that started spreading uneducated Fud and causing troubles in someone forum right? Are you kidding me with this comment,you taking the side of the trouble makers who started the crap show that you do not belong with this movement any more than they do,kindly follow them out the door and enjoy your life of delusions. Only people who can see the truth need bother coming here!!!

Grow up, you get butthurt from a couple trolls and fly off the deep end. You're obviously the delusional one, if you think anyone will take you seriously after the posts you make. I don't take sides guy. I was merely pointing out what should be obvious to somebody with an average IQ. I'll reword it especially for you.

How you present yourself on this forum will directly effect the market value that is funding this project.

You've been stirring a pot, that never needed to be stirred,

Insulting the intelligence of our Dev because he is straight forward and will put someone in they're proper place tells me that you do not belong in this community either. The only one who is "stirring the pot" as you put it are the ignorant, intrusive trolls who have no regards for the real purpose of this coin and the 9/11 Truth Movement. Anyone who disrupts this forum/community by bringing nothing more then criticism and crudeness is not welcomed. Unlike most communities, we actually band together here and support our coin, Dev and cause. We will not tolerate bullshit spewing from the mouths of anyone. If anyone comes here who is not supportive of this coin and the 9/11 Truth Movement then they most definitely need to move on down the road. This is not a game to us, it's REAL life and we want the TRUTH about the attacks on 9/11/2001. We are here for the long haul and welcome anyone who supports this coin and movement. Join us or not, your choice. NTC is a coin like no other, it actually has a real purpose. It's not going anywhere now that it's here, nor is the Dev, movement or community. We hope you will join us and if not please leave quietly.
CryptoChick*

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:34:34 PM

I wouldn't touch this with the massive premine. "overseas investors" lol! oooooookay.....

Actually if you bother to read the OP it is %100 pre-mine and the coins distributed to pre chosen party's
for use and distrabution as they see fit and that includes 20 M coins set aside for exchanges so that we could have at least one exchange and one pool for everyone on launch.

The 48 hours of POW mining is only a bonus given to the public,including jack asses like you,so that every one has a chance to get some before they  go to POS.

Now if you are finished running your uneducated mouth and want to join us then you are welcome here.If you just want to continue being a negative force we kindly ask you to leave. Enjoy !!!

People are just tired of smartasses like you! Talking to people in that manner just proves that you are full of s*it and the only person who must leave is you!

+1

Disqualified...

Hmmm, good observation. However I view it as the dev does not put up with any crap. Switch places with him and I bet you would get a bit heated also.

+1
DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 04:22:11 PM

+1

Disqualified...

Yeah. I can see that side of it, for sure. It really was just an observation though. And I think that attacks may hurt, more than help, the coins future. Just my measly little thought... Carry on, and good luck!
Miller68

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 11:00:21 PM

finally a coin as stupid as the truthers themselves

If you think truthers are stupid, then I assume you believe that people in power would never abuse their power. Here's the simply put evidence," The top of a building cannot crush the bottom of a building without slowing down." That's 9th grade science. I'm confident you passed 9th grade science.

portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 11:13:35 PM

Wow, so much hate and anger in this thread. You guys should probably get somebody who can deal with people in a way that is less self destructive to your project. You're putting out a 100% premined coin, that will obviously have to be sold on the open market to fund your cause. There are many ways for people to support the truth movement, that doesn't involve giving their BTC to a group of people who are unable to respond like rational adults.
It just makes it look like a scam, made by some 14 year old with multiple accounts. The market will decide it's value, and it's not looking good so far. I hope PoS is already implemented, because with your attitude and a difficulty of 15 somebody could stick a fork in it. Even so there are a few that probably still could.

Agree here, I do like conspiracy theories though which I why i clicked the link.  Then I read the responses.....
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 01:15:10 AM

coooooool

Grin Grin

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
candlesticks

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 02:55:44 AM

Would you be that somebody that could stick a fork in it? I doubt you know how to properly carry out a 51%attack. However if you do we are not going to beg you not to do it. You do whatever you have to do and so will we. However after a threat of a 51% attack on the blockchain it will be a miracle if your ever welcome to join us. My recommendation is that you clean up that thought and come off it and help us move this coin forward or move along. The 100% Pre-Mine is hardly a concern to you since its not yours. From what it sounds like some of it could of been yours if you would of bought those coins for those embarrassingly low prices. Its hard to keep people from dumping and we need to have a serious discussion amongst those involved that might of had the ability to do something like that.

That wasn't a threat, if I was going to destroy your coin I wouldn't warn you about it first. I was merely speaking the truth, you of all people should appreciate the truth. A 51% attack would be a waste of electricity, you and your team are doing a great job of destroying  the coin yourselves.My recommendation is that you reread the responses that NCTteam has been making, and understand that with every post he made the price of your precious coin dropped. There are many ways to respond, and his are textbook examples of what not to do.  Keep quoting me and I'll keep responding.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
candlesticks

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 03:12:00 AM

Yea right guy,cause we are the ones that started spreading uneducated Fud and causing troubles in someone forum right? Are you kidding me with this comment,you taking the side of the trouble makers who started the crap show that you do not belong with this movement any more than they do,kindly follow them out the door and enjoy your life of delusions. Only people who can see the truth need bother coming here!!!

Grow up, you get butthurt from a couple trolls and fly off the deep end. You're obviously the delusional one, if you think anyone will take you seriously after the posts you make. I don't take sides guy. I was merely pointing out what should be obvious to somebody with an average IQ. I'll reword it especially for you.

How you present yourself on this forum will directly effect the market value that is funding this project.

You've been stirring a pot, that never needed to be stirred,

Insulting the intelligence of our Dev because he is straight forward and will put someone in they're proper place tells me that you do not belong in this community either. The only one who is "stirring the pot" as you put it are the ignorant, intrusive trolls who have no regards for the real purpose of this coin and the 9/11 Truth Movement. Anyone who disrupts this forum/community by bringing nothing more then criticism and crudeness is not welcomed. Unlike most communities, we actually band together here and support our coin, Dev and cause. We will not tolerate bullshit spewing from the mouths of anyone. If anyone comes here who is not supportive of this coin and the 9/11 Truth Movement then they most definitely need to move on down the road. This is not a game to us, it's REAL life and we want the TRUTH about the attacks on 9/11/2001. We are here for the long haul and welcome anyone who supports this coin and movement. Join us or not, your choice. NTC is a coin like no other, it actually has a real purpose. It's not going anywhere now that it's here, nor is the Dev, movement or community. We hope you will join us and if not please leave quietly.

Your "dev" insulted the intelligence of this entire forum when he presented a coin that is 100% premined, yet still can be mined Roll Eyes He then went on to insult somebody's mother, and cursed people out in 90% of his posts. What kind of intelligence can this person possibly have? You obviously hate freedom of speech and advice, when it doesn't fit your agenda. However this is an open forum, so you will have to deal with it, or kindly leave quietly. Kiss

With such thin skin, I find it hard to believe that your team is part of any controversial movement.  You should have just taken my first post as advice, now your just making yourselves look worse. I've been very kind to you so far, and I'm still refraining from posting what should be said. Keep quoting me, and I'll respond.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
candlesticks

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 03:15:12 AM

Just because I need a laugh after that rant

This looks like an inside job

2/7/2015 8:35:20 PM   Sell   0.00000001   1000000.00000000   0.01000000
2/7/2015 8:35:20 PM   Sell   0.00000001   50000.00000000   0.00050000
2/7/2015 8:35:19 PM   Sell   0.00000001   2000000.00000000   0.02000000
2/7/2015 8:35:19 PM   Sell   0.00000001   1000000.00000000   0.01000000
2/7/2015 8:35:19 PM   Sell   0.00000002   2500.00000000   0.00005000
2/7/2015 7:34:23 PM   Sell   0.00000002   30000.00000000   0.00060000
2/7/2015 7:34:23 PM   Sell   0.00000002   100000.00000000   0.00200000

NTCteam (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 05:23:22 AM

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange

http://i62.tinypic.com/29vnzp2.jpg
cryptogator.net

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 07:22:31 AM

NTC added to Cryptogator!

Wallet: https://cryptogator.net/nineeleventruthcoin-wallet
NTC-BTC market: https://cryptogator.net/NTC-BTC
CryptoChick*

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 08:00:41 AM

Woohoo!!!! This is great news! Smiley
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 08:46:27 AM

Here's 100% proof that the BBC had prior knowledge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_ZzgeX9WzY

They broadcast that building 7 had collapsed half hour before they "pulled it", you can clearly see it in the background of the video.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

David Slesinger

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:48:05 PM

https://i.imgur.com/gYjC6pK.png

NineElevenTruthCoin (NTC)

NineElevenTruthCoin (NTC) was developed by Members of The 9/11 Truth Movement with years of experience and activism under their belts in regards to the catastrophic events relating to 9/11/2001 with a primary focus on the destruction of the three World Trade Center skyscrapers (Towers 1, 2 & Building 7) on 9/11/2001. The evidence supported by over 2000+ Architects & Engineers, along with Chemical Engineers, Controlled Demolition Workers and the highly educated & Steadfast Public which have assisted together in order to reach some scientific conclusions based on the evidence presented which makes a very compelling argument based on science that this event should be re-investigated.

This coin will be used over the years to bring awareness and help fund the top groups in the Movement due to the fact that it could be years until we have a United States Congress with the enough guts to order a New Congressional Investigation into the Attacks on 9/11/2001. This is well known within the 9/11 Truth Movement and most are ready for that long haul until we actually find out what really happened on that day. Its only fair for the nearly 3000 people that perished and their families who live on, along with the many First Responders that have been effected by the events surrounding 9/11/2001 plus the general public. America is not as free today because of the events that took place on 9/11 and neither is the World. This is why this coin is important and historic.

NineElevenTruthCoin (NTC) is a Scrypt Hybrid Algorithm with both POW (Proof of Work) and POS (Proof of Stake Blocks) the POW Coin Cap is 110 Million coins Pre-Mined 100%. The POS is 110% Annual Stake. Single coin POW Blocks will be released every 110 seconds with the difficulty retargeting every block. POS starts Staking after 24 hour coin maturity. The confirmations required for validation are 3 for coin transactions and 50 Blocks for newly Minted coins.

There is an early adopter Bonus Mining Period especially for our new friends here in the greater CryptoCurrency Community at large. Once launched there will be a 48 hour mining period or 5000 Blocks which ever comes first and each block will contain 911 coins. After that the POW Blocks emissions switch to 1 coin per Block Indefinitely no halving.  

There will also be a faucet set up that distributes to anyone more coins than could ever be mined daily in order to discourage mining and be primarily a Green Energy Efficient Coin with high POS. The single coin blocks will be mined primarily by the paid nodes that help secure the network. This is clearly a Coin with a future and will backed by certain dedicated activists in the 9/11 Truth Movement.

The coins technical specs are below. It will be on an exchange for trading immediately after launch with a mining pool and soon to be faucet for obtaining free coins. See the OP below;

NineElevenTruthCoin (NTC)

Website

NTCTeam Community Board (Must sign up to participate, everyone is welcome!!)
https://i.imgur.com/QUhZwA4.png
http://teamntc.proboards.com

https://i.imgur.com/4JaOaXX.jpg
       http://www.a-dc.org

Paper
To be determined

Block Explorer/Crawler
http://minemanic.com/ntc/

Source Code
https://github.com/911truthcoin/NTC

SPECIFICATIONS

Algorithm: Scrypt Hybrid POW/ POS

POW Initial POW Coin Cap= 110 Million (NTC) Pre-Mined 100% and split between the anonymous investors over seas along with the person in the 9/11 Truth Movement that represents this coin.

POS is 110% Annual Staking Interest w/ 24 hour maturity

Block Time: 110 seconds

Difficulty: Retargets every Block

Reward: 1 POW Block single coin Emissions Indefinitely

Block confirmations: 3

Newly Minted Blocks need 50 Confirmations before maturity

No Halving

Bonus POW Blocks of 911 coins per Block for the first 48 hours after launch or 5000k Blocks whichever comes first then the POW Blocks will change to single coin Blocks Indefinitely. (These Bonus Blocks are for early adopters in the Crypto Community in order to provide them with a considerable amount of coins instead of having to purchase them off the exchange so that they can get involved in this historic project)

DOWNLOADS

Windows
Windows QT:
https://mega.co.nz/#!ElJ2QajQ!2ILH5edyAA_HaG8vLAs10pBT3HyUCysVw6jUlQFMMTE

MacOS
Never

Linux
If you have Linux, please compile your own from the SRC

Sample

nineeleventruthcoin.conf

rpcuser=USERNAME
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=192.168.*.*
rpcport=29112
port=29111
addnode=121.73.161.148:29111
addnode=209.188.18.188:29111
addnode=111.69.138.26:29111
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1

PORTS
RPC Port:29112  
P2P Port:29111  

POOLS

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

http://ntc.minerpools.com/

http://ntc.binpool.com/

EXCHANGES
https://i.imgur.com/oKg4Ffp.png
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  (Sign Up)

SOCIAL

Twitter
https://i.imgur.com/4PQwtOh.png
https://twitter.com/TeamNTC

SERVICES / OTHER

Faucet
Very Soon

To whom this may concern;
All questions regarding current issues relative to IT only will be answered ASAP in the OP Thread. Any discussions relative to strategy or directional approach in marketing of NineElevenTruthCoin would preferably be answered and discussed offsite in the NTCTeam Community Board. FUD will not be tolerated. JREFers (Members of Randi.org) will have their questions go unaddressed by Staff if deemed off topic or inappropriate. Trolls will be asked if not told to move on. Lets have a positive experience here and welcome anyone involved and always know that everyone is welcome here.

The NTCTeam

Developer/Operations Manager:
https://i.imgur.com/O2XYQL1.jpg
David Slesinger S.B. MIT

David Slesinger has years in the 9/11 Truth Movement. Most spent at Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth working side by side with Architect & AE911Truth Founder Richard Gage, AIA. Aside from other Activism that David is involved in including a possible debate with his former MIT professor Noam Chomsky, David will be focused on this project in the hopes of producing a sustaining CryptoCurrency designed to help everyone that believes in Freedom.

Volunteer/Developer
https://i.imgur.com/xipp3Cr.png
PPCSnake69

PPCSnake69 is a volunteer that will be assisting David Slesinger and The 9/11 Truth Movement in Post launch Development of ‘NineElevenTruthCoin’ (NTC) he is also a supporter of the 9/11 Truth Movement and believes very much for what all this stands for in regards to this coin and the evidence that supports the petition to Congress that over 2000+ Architects & Engineers support and have signed regarding the destruction of the 3 WTC skyscrapers on 9/11/2001

Post Launch Development Specialist
https://i.imgur.com/8q6CW5Z.png
Ryan Gage

Ryan is an artist and avid outdoorsman that has been involved on and off in CryptoCurrencies for nearly three years now. He is a volunteer member of the CryptoCollective and has been registered with FinCEN since 2013. Ryan also supports the 9/11 Truth Movement and has for years.

NTCTeam Staff Engineer
https://i.imgur.com/X6BcNyL.jpg
Blake Shatto B.S.C.E

Blake is a civil engineer in St Petersburg Florida. He has been an active member and long time volunteer at Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. Blake feels very strongly about 9/11/2001 and is steadfast in his desire to see an real investigation into the destruction of the 3 WTC skyscrapers on 9/11. He thinks this CryptoCurrency will bring possibly the needed funding for the 9/11 Truth Movement in order to help sustain the Movement plus is of the opinion that this coin will help spread the word regarding the fact that a third building came down on 9/11/2001 in what appears to be in a controlled fashion. Building 7 came down that early evening on 9/11/2001 and it was not even hit by a plane.

Media/Film Consultant
https://i.imgur.com/L62C0y2.jpg
Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith has been involved in the 9/11 Truth Movement for over 7 years. He is a member of Actors & Artists for 9/11 Truth along with Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

911 Evidence (Off-Topic)
Please see 911 Research
https://i.imgur.com/avi2SdB.png
http://911research.wtc7.net

============================================================================================================================================================================================================
Disclaimer:

NineElevenTruthCoin (NTC) is strictly for Experimental, Scientific, Educational and for Entertainment purposes only. It is not considered legal tender and we do not claim it to be. We request that you seek out the laws in your jurisdiction relative to Cryptocurrencies in general along with others services that can be related to them. This Disclaimer waves all parties involved in Development, the Official Website, its content or images or anything or anyone else relative to liability or legal action brought on by any individual or groups of individuals from any and all Civil or Criminal lawsuits or prosecution. NineElevenTruthCoin is licensed by MIT License and open Source Initiative, Fair Use Act and Creative Commons Licensing.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am David Slesinger S.B. MIT class of 72 and I am operations manager for the NineElevenTruthCoin.

I have been a dedicated truth activist since August 2002, when I passed out flyers to cars waiting to turn left into Andrews Air Force Base in the DC suburbs. The flyer called for an investigation of 9/11. A local police officer came WITHIN ONE MINUTE to order me to cease and desist. The powers that be couldn’t scramble planes from that base to intercept any of the 4 planes in a timely fashion on 9/11/01, but it only took them ONE MINUTE to tell me to stop leafletting.

I have handed out 55,000 deception dollars, including 2000 to the line of people waiting to view Rosa Parks’ casket at the US Capitol. I followed Michael Moore around the country in 2004 during his 61 venue tour for John Kerry. i only attended 18 of these venues giving out deception dollars.

In 2006 I leafletted The Department of Justice, the FBI, and the Department of State in DC urging staff to consider becoming whistleblowers. I cited Wikileaks, the vehicle of Julian Assange, as one way to blow the whistle.

A month before Secretary Rumsfeld left his position at DOD my friend Erin Myers and I held up two banners outside the Pentagon. Erin’s said “PatriotsQuestion911.com” and mine said, “More Gin, Less Rummy.”

In 2006 I founded DC911Truth. I soon moved to Baltimore, but DC911truth still meets. In August of 2006 I was arrested for trespass in a nonviolent civil disobedience leafleting at the Rockville Cinemas in Rockville, Md outside Oliver Stone’s movie “ World Trade Center.” When I went to court in November, I gave the same plea Gandhi gave in his great trial of 1922. I said,” If you believe in what you are doing, give me your stiffest sentence. If you don’t, resign.” He gave me the maximum suspended.

In 2007, my friend Dick Ochs and I held a banner outside the National Institute of Standards and Technology in Gaithersburg, Md challenging staff over the investigation into the destruction of the three towers on 9/11.

i organized regular conference calls for grassroots for 911Truth.org for many months before AE911Truth came to the fore.

I was the primary outreach person at AE911Truth.org for many years, where I founded 24 work teams, many of which no longer exist.

I initiated sending Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll a special information packet with a cover letter from AE911Truth founder Richard Gage, AIA  at the beginning of the 2013-2014 NFL season after a retired NFL player reported that Carroll had been visited at training camp by a general where Carroll grilled the general about 9/11. Richard accepted my advice to note to Coach Carroll that his degree in architecture was from the University of Southern California, the school where Coach Carroll had won an NCAA football championship. During preparations for this recent Super Bowl, Coach Carroll did note the work of Architects and Engineers for 911Truth.

In August of 2014 my friend physicist Dr Tim Eastman and I met with NSA whistleblower Bill Binney where we showed him AE911Truth’s admired video,” 911: Explosive Evidence-Experts Speak Out”, which had been the most viewed and shared program on PBS.org for weeks in 2012. Mr Binney signed the AE911Truth petition, as I hope all of you will. While being interviewed on the Corbett report, Binney publicly credited Dr Eastman and I with bringing him to AE911Truth.org

I am currently challenging my professor from college Noam Chomsky to publicly discuss our differences over 9/11. I guarantee I would speak at such an event with full respect for Prof Chomsky, as he has meant so much to me in my life. I do not expect him to necessarily change his opposition to our conclusions in the 911truth movement. All I seek there is to have him publicly discuss our differences.The website ChallengingChomsky.org will be available soon. Contact me at dslesinger@alum.mit.edu  as regards this effort.

My assurances to those who might help invest in or otherwise promote NineElevenTruth Coin is that our top goal is to pay for highway billboards and subway advertisements in the New York City and Washington DC metro areas.  This is where victims lost their lives and first responders continue to lose their lives. DC, of course,being the seat of our national government, is where many federal civil servants in relevant agencies reside.

A secondary goal is to fund booths at major national conventions of professions or trades relevant to understanding the issues involved. Contact me for a preliminary list.

No formal agreements have yet been made with AE911Truth.org about these projects, but I am hopeful.

NTCteam (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:04:17 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2015, 11:54:51 PM by NTCteam

This is great, thank you for the support! You have been added to the OP Smiley
cryptojette

Activity: 291

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:07:14 PM

Allow me to introduce myself. I am David Slesinger S.B. MIT class of 72 and I am operations manager for the NineElevenTruthCoin.

I have been a dedicated truth activist since August 2002, when I passed out flyers to cars waiting to turn left into Andrews Air Force Base in the DC suburbs. The flyer called for an investigation of 9/11. A local police officer came WITHIN ONE MINUTE to order me to cease and desist. The powers that be couldn’t scramble planes from that base to intercept any of the 4 planes in a timely fashion on 9/11/01, but it only took them ONE MINUTE to tell me to stop leafletting.

I have handed out 55,000 deception dollars, including 2000 to the line of people waiting to view Rosa Parks’ casket at the US Capitol. I followed Michael Moore around the country in 2004 during his 61 venue tour for John Kerry. i only attended 18 of these venues giving out deception dollars.

In 2006 I leafletted The Department of Justice, the FBI, and the Department of State in DC urging staff to consider becoming whistleblowers. I cited Wikileaks, the vehicle of Julian Assange, as one way to blow the whistle.

A month before Secretary Rumsfeld left his position at DOD my friend Erin Myers and I held up two banners outside the Pentagon. Erin’s said “PatriotsQuestion911.com” and mine said, “More Gin, Less Rummy.”

In 2006 I founded DC911Truth. I soon moved to Baltimore, but DC911truth still meets. In August of 2006 I was arrested for trespass in a nonviolent civil disobedience leafleting at the Rockville Cinemas in Rockville, Md outside Oliver Stone’s movie “ World Trade Center.” When I went to court in November, I gave the same plea Gandhi gave in his great trial of 1922. I said,” If you believe in what you are doing, give me your stiffest sentence. If you don’t, resign.” He gave me the maximum suspended.

In 2007, my friend Dick Ochs and I held a banner outside the National Institute of Standards and Technology in Gaithersburg, Md challenging staff over the investigation into the destruction of the three towers on 9/11.

i organized regular conference calls for grassroots for 911Truth.org for many months before AE911Truth came to the fore.

I was the primary outreach person at AE911Truth.org for many years, where I founded 24 work teams, many of which no longer exist.

I initiated sending Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll a special information packet with a cover letter from AE911Truth founder Richard Gage, AIA  at the beginning of the 2013-2014 NFL season after a retired NFL player reported that Carroll had been visited at training camp by a general where Carroll grilled the general about 9/11. Richard accepted my advice to note to Coach Carroll that his degree in architecture was from the University of Southern California, the school where Coach Carroll had won an NCAA football championship. During preparations for this recent Super Bowl, Coach Carroll did note the work of Architects and Engineers for 911Truth.

In August of 2014 my friend physicist Dr Tim Eastman and I met with NSA whistleblower Bill Binney where we showed him AE911Truth’s admired video,” 911: Explosive Evidence-Experts Speak Out”, which had been the most viewed and shared program on PBS.org for weeks in 2012. Mr Binney signed the AE911Truth petition, as I hope all of you will. While being interviewed on the Corbett report, Binney publicly credited Dr Eastman and I with bringing him to AE911Truth.org

I am currently challenging my professor from college Noam Chomsky to publicly discuss our differences over 9/11. I guarantee I would speak at such an event with full respect for Prof Chomsky, as he has meant so much to me in my life. I do not expect him to necessarily change his opposition to our conclusions in the 911truth movement. All I seek there is to have him publicly discuss our differences.The website ChallengingChomsky.org will be available soon. Contact me at dslesinger@alum.mit.edu  as regards this effort.

My assurances to those who might help invest in or otherwise promote NineElevenTruth Coin is that our top goal is to pay for highway billboards and subway advertisements in the New York City and Washington DC metro areas.  This is where victims lost their lives and first responders continue to lose their lives. DC, of course,being the seat of our national government, is where many federal civil servants in relevant agencies reside.

A secondary goal is to fund booths at major national conventions of professions or trades relevant to understanding the issues involved. Contact me for a preliminary list.

No formal agreements have yet been made with AE911Truth.org about these projects, but I am hopeful.

Awesome, good to know and good to have you on Board, thanks for Explaining!

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 11:15:41 PM

+1

Disqualified...

I reckon, but his infographics skills are far more advanced than what we can see here.

Nonetheless both are idiots and produce useless coins.

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
cryptojette

Activity: 291

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:02:20 AM

I was going to quote all those dudes that were talking shit so they could see this but I would rather them just get lost.

I think that the OP has done a great job of defending this coin which tells me the NTC team is taking this seriously. And hopefully, because I picked some up earlier today you use those trolls as a step and fuel to your fire to get this coin out there. I know 911 is old news but that is what the powers that be are hoping would happen, that we would just forget about it. The clear truth of the matter is that they DID NOT do a full investigation of the towers, all of the scraps were too quickly removed,..  So even with the naysayers we have to keep rolling.

I really dont understand why these dudes always gotta come and try to naysay a coin right off the bat,.. It just doesn't make sense, its like if I were at a bar looking for a lady and every girl I saw that I was not interested in, I would say "your ugly", "your tits are too small", "your fat" or "your fake" (even though you havent gotten a chance to know the girl) or if a girl went around telling you trolls how she felt everytime they looked at you they say "too old", "too short", "too fat" or the kicker "I can tell you have a really small dick just by reading your posts on bitcointalk",.. As you can see, that is just a stupid way to live.

Soooooo With that being Said,

Lets have some some real discussion about the heart of the matter.

To anyone that says 911 truth is merely a conspiracy "theory" ,..

How do you explain the molten steal pouring from the building while it was still erect?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy_jMrJGF9M

Check out this Video, This is just the beginning of it, there is multiples of 100 of equivocally compelling evidence.

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
NTCteam (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:06:03 AM

I was going to quote all those dudes that were talking shit so they could see this but I would rather them just get lost.

I think that the OP has done a great job of defending this coin which tells me the NTC team is taking this seriously. And hopefully, because I picked some up earlier today you use those trolls as a step and fuel to your fire to get this coin out there. I know 911 is old news but that is what the powers that be are hoping would happen, that we would just forget about it. The clear truth of the matter is that they DID NOT do a full investigation of the towers, all of the scraps were too quickly removed,..  So even with the naysayers we have to keep rolling.

I really dont understand why these dudes always gotta come and try to naysay a coin right off the bat,.. It just doesn't make sense, its like if I were at a bar looking for a lady and every girl I saw that I was not interested in, I would say "your ugly", "your tits are too small", "your fat" or "your fake" (even though you havent gotten a chance to know the girl) or if a girl went around telling you trolls how she felt everytime they looked at you they say "too old", "too short", "too fat" or the kicker "I cant tell you have a really small dick just by reading your posts on bitcointalk",.. As you can see, that is just a stupid way to live.

Soooooo With that being Said,

Lets have some some real discussion about the heart of the matter.

To anyone that says 911 truth is merely a conspiracy "theory" ,..

How do you explain the molten steal pouring from the building while it was still erect?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy_jMrJGF9M

Check out this Video, This is just the beginning of it, there is multiples of 100 of equivocally compelling evidence.

Thank you for your support brother and welcome to the movement,we are very glad to have you here man :-)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: