Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:37:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: edit  (Read 14903 times)
alimosavi (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 09:26:20 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 06:25:11 PM by alimosavi

edit
geforcelover

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 09:29:25 AM

any proof ?
escrow ?

can i connet my pc ? through your desired ip address if so let me know i want to buy one
geforcelover

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 10:56:32 AM

pm me with trial ip : i will try the internet speed like things
xbit.in

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 02:16:39 PM

Nice deal.
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 08:43:31 PM

Why with tor i see
"attention, This connection is not reliable" and i get accept the certificate?
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 03:14:12 PM

1st : as this is not in forum service it is outside the forum you are not selling anything in the forum you are selling from your website so i bealive this thread should be in service anouncment section

2nd : you did not tell how many websites one can host on "Blog Web Hosting  for $8 Annually" this plane ?

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 02:57:48 PM

Demo ip?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:19:11 PM

I would have bought the package $8/year but you are a newbie and even if something happens later you have nothing to loose, you simply create another account.

Sessel

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:20:51 PM

I would have bought the package $8/year but you are a newbie and even if something happens later you have nothing to loose, you simply create another account.

It's very hard for a newbie same as me to sell such stuff i was about to offer web page domains but now you took away my hope to sell something  Huh
noel57

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:02:06 PM

It's very hard for a newbie same as me to sell such stuff i was about to offer web page domains but now you took away my hope to sell something  Huh
I am sorry if I hurt you, I only meant that he should get some vouch because such account can easily be forgone and get another, so when somebody like senior member and above vouch for him, everything will be alright, the same is applicable to you.

CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 11:23:32 PM

The site doesn't seem to load... Is there any problem? I'm interested on buying the Personal Web Hosting  for $2.99 Monthly or $33 Annually package. Been trying for few hours now.

wadili89
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 11:32:37 PM

The site doesn't seem to load... Is there any problem? I'm interested on buying the Personal Web Hosting  for $2.99 Monthly or $33 Annually package. Been trying for few hours now.

This is what we call downtime and this is what happen when you trust new hosting companies according to their whois information this website domain was registered at december last year which mean this webhosting company is only 7 or 8 monthes old i will not trust any new webhosting company and 8$/year is extra cheap you get what you pay for yes alot of downtimes for 8$/year

CEG5952

Activity: 658

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:14:48 AM

This is what we call downtime and this is what happen when you trust new hosting companies according to their whois information this website domain was registered at december last year which mean this webhosting company is only 7 or 8 monthes old i will not trust any new webhosting company and 8$/year is extra cheap you get what you pay for yes alot of downtimes for 8$/year

You're probably right. It's a bad idea to look for cheap hosting for blogs. Perhaps I should go with the reputed ones. Any suggestions?

wadili89
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:33:56 AM

You're probably right. It's a bad idea to look for cheap hosting for blogs. Perhaps I should go with the reputed ones. Any suggestions?

you can go with steadyturtle.com they are old and accept bitcoins you can check their thread in services section and also namecheap.com is old and accept bitcoins but they are little expensive

yeponlyone

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:13:46 AM

Great prices Smiley Do you have, or could you create, an option where you offer a lot of HHD space? I thinking of several TBs.
noel57

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 09:25:31 PM

I am sorry if I hurt you, I only meant that he should get some vouch because such account can easily be forgone and get another, so when somebody like senior member and above vouch for him, everything will be alright, the same is applicable to you.
Alright, I have decided to buy you $8 per year package but please do you allow adult niche on your webhosting.

alimosavi (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 09:38:36 PM

Alright, I have decided to buy you $8 per year package but please do you allow adult niche on your webhosting.
Hello ,
No , we don't allow adult contents .
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 12:31:54 PM

PerfectWebHost has been added to the Cryptorials comparison service for Bitcoin hosting services.

I would be very grateful if anybody who is using this provider could leave a review here: http://cryptorials.io/bitcoin-hosting-comparison/perfectwebhost-reviews/

alimosavi (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:47:51 AM

PerfectWebHost has been added to the Cryptorials comparison service for Bitcoin hosting services.

I would be very grateful if anybody who is using this provider could leave a review here: http://cryptorials.io/bitcoin-hosting-comparison/perfectwebhost-reviews/

Thanks ,
I welcome any review to improve our services .
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 07:24:30 AM

Do you plan to add semi-dedicated/Enterprise webhosting?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: