Bitcoin Forum
December 10, 2016, 02:59:51 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Payment Not Delivered by "R-" for Work Rendered  (Read 9659 times)
SaltySpitoon
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 01:45:02 AM

So did you ever get paid Mush? See, she took a loan from me for 10 BTC, and she said she would have paid me back a long time ago, but she never got paid for some work. Now due to the terms of our loan that we set as a joke at the time, she now owes me 1.8 Million BTC, as we set the terms that 200% interest would compound daily after our initial 1 month agreement.

So... if Mush doesn't get her BTC soon, I'm going to have to break her other leg. And trust me, she doesn't need any more deformities. R, could you live with yourself knowing that you are making some poor hideous woman even more hideous as she falls deeper and deeper into debt?

BTW, Mush, it will be 3.6 Million BTC owed in 1 hour and 20 minutes, so you better hurry the hell up.

also, hopefully by now, people have realized that I was joking. About the money anyway. I'm serious about having to break her other leg, and the ugly part though

It has been 3 months past this post in 27.25 hours. At that rate, Mush now owes me 16,602,069,666,338,596,454,400,000 BTC, and I am tired of her "repayment methods" (Mush isn't very attractive) and I can't break any more bones. I contacted the mob to ask what they would do in this case, and they don't even know. Its not even worth the trouble anymore, so I'll just settle for the 10BTC she owed me in the first place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ryland R. Taylor-Almanza

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 12:08:24 AM

When mushy doesn't get his payment, I cry.

;-;
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 02:18:37 AM

I will contact Maged to help me through the process.
Wow, this issue is so old that I've even disabled notifications for this topic (hence my late response). That being said, I did not receive any communication from R- recently, so I don't know what's happening with this.

But as for an "agreement" to pay me back. You can pay me the amount of bitcoins that you owe me to - 1GbMFKHHSyP8x4AwN4xRE1iRYgnCapv8HM-  22.8 left to pay..
With that kind of attitude you'd be lucky to get anything more back. R- has already defaulted on this, so it'd be to your benefit to just get as much out of this as you can. One idea of what you can do is to send him an offer that gives him until a set date to pay you back at a discount, but on the condition that if he fails to do so he'll owe you even more than he currently does. Give him a limited amount of time to accept this offer. As a show of good-faith, it would be nice to at least make an offer like this once.

Of course, if you and R- come to an agreement, we would be happy to remove R-'s scammer tag.

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 12:34:58 PM

With that kind of attitude you'd be lucky to get anything more back.

Yeah! You should be nice to scammers. Don't take a negative attitude with them  Roll Eyes

TradeFortress
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 12:40:47 PM

When mushy doesn't get his payment, I cry.

;-;

Oh god, because our signatures are similar when I see the familiar color scheme I think it is one of my posts.. and then I wonder when I said that  Huh Tongue
Mushroomized
Legendary

Activity: 1246

Hello!

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 01:27:58 PM

With that kind of attitude you'd be lucky to get anything more back. R- has already defaulted on this, so it'd be to your benefit to just get as much out of this as you can. One idea of what you can do is to send him an offer that gives him until a set date to pay you back at a discount, but on the condition that if he fails to do so he'll owe you even more than he currently does.

Would asking for 20 BTC by Jan 31, 2013 to the address 13Yg8Xg7ZGWjArH3mXXhi9zE2Vt5JQfLBV be fine then?

Yeah! You should be nice to scammers. Don't take a negative attitude with them  Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes

Pre Announcement for the Vulcanalia Mint! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1645665
15ELF8DcNTMQ6diBQXFpKFSSMySDX2RBBh tip me for being a good boy
Justin00
Legendary

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 01:31:34 PM

Roll Eyes
Roll Eyes

Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 08:08:33 PM

With that kind of attitude you'd be lucky to get anything more back. R- has already defaulted on this, so it'd be to your benefit to just get as much out of this as you can. One idea of what you can do is to send him an offer that gives him until a set date to pay you back at a discount, but on the condition that if he fails to do so he'll owe you even more than he currently does.

Would asking for 20 BTC by Jan 31, 2013 to the address 13Yg8Xg7ZGWjArH3mXXhi9zE2Vt5JQfLBV be fine then?
Absolutely. R-, this is a limited-time 2.8 BTC discount, so I'd recommend accepting and paying it.

Mushroomized
Legendary

Hello!

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 05:38:36 PM

Do do do
Didn't get paid -http://blockchain.info/address/13Yg8Xg7ZGWjArH3mXXhi9zE2Vt5JQfLBV

Pre Announcement for the Vulcanalia Mint! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1645665
BasementMiner!

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 12:43:37 AM

Take a look at the infographic created by Mushroomized.

What the fuck.

My eyes cringe; the horrible typography and lack of readability might be one of the reasons why R- defaulted on his payment.

• Crap icons, inconsistent of theme
  • Rough edges, made in paint?
  • Typography is horrible: poor font choice, line-spacing, placement

Looks unfinished, and is far from polished. I can confidently say a 12 year old, if given the knowledge of Bitcoin, could design something monumentally better than this.

I would never consider paying for such a incompetent piece of crap, if delivered to me. Unfortunately, it was R-'s mistake for agreeing on these terms of payment.
Mushroomized
Legendary

Hello!

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 03:10:22 AM

What the fuck.

My eyes cringe; the horrible typography and lack of readability might be one of the reasons why R- defaulted on his payment.

• Rough

Looks unfinished, and is far from polished. I can confidently say a 12 year old, if given the knowledge of Bitcoin, could design something monumentally better than this.

I would never consider paying for such a incompetent piece of crap, if delivered to me. Unfortunately, it was R-'s mistake for agreeing on these terms of payment.
Im 11

BasementMiner!

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 07:30:16 AM

I have became aware Mushroomized does not like direct linking to his intellectual property. And thus has shown the ability to show shock images when users expect an infographic.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Will read PM's. Have more time lately

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 07:34:10 AM

What the fuck.

The infographic's ain't that bad as you made it out. I personally find it to be refreshing and to-the-point.

My BTC Tip Jar: 1Pgvfy19uwtYe5o9dg3zZsAjgCPt3XZqz9 , GPG ID: B3AAEEB0 ,OTC ID: johnthedong
Escrow service is available on a case by case basis! (PM Me to verify I'm the escrow!)

Mushroomized
Legendary

Hello!

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 06:24:19 PM

What the fuck.

The infographic's ain't that bad as you made it out. I personally find it to be refreshing and to-the-point.
Thank you!
I have became aware Mushroomized does not like direct linking to his intellectual property. And thus has shown the ability to show shock images when users expect an infographic.

-Snip-
I can accept criticism, but being rude about it inst constructive. And, uh I just changed the link to a screenshot of your profile since you where being rude and this isn't much of your business. So directly lying and calling it a shock image is just... lying? Although you may consider your profile a shock image.

Edit- I would also appreciate if you could just post the link, not actually create an image tag in the thread since it takes up so much space -

TECSHARE
Legendary

Activity: 2002

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 08:29:31 AM

probably R- on another account trying to browbeat the debt down...

BITCOINTALK STAFF SELECTIVELY ENFORCE THE RULES IN AN ATTEMPT TO CREATE A CHILL EFFECT AND PERMANENTLY REMOVE ME AND OTHERS FROM THIS FORUM AS RETALIATION FOR SPEAKING OUT ABOUT THEIR ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR, AND THAT OF THEIR PERSONAL CLIQUES.
R-

Activity: 238

Pasta

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2013, 03:18:16 PM

What the fuck.

LOL Smiley
Ryland R. Taylor-Almanza

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 03:31:44 PM

He returns! R-, whether you agree with BasementMiner or not, I'd like to point out one part of his quote in particular.

Unfortunately, it was R-'s mistake for agreeing on these terms of payment.
R-

Activity: 238

Pasta

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2013, 08:56:50 PM

He returns! R-, whether you agree with BasementMiner or not, I'd like to point out one part of his quote in particular.

Unfortunately, it was R-'s mistake for agreeing on these terms of payment.
Thx RT. I take full blame for the situation. I agreed to pay Mushroomzed about $140 in BTC while I had an income. When that stream dried up I could not afford to pay him.
Mushroomized
Legendary

Hello!

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 03:00:59 AM

Have you sold anything yet? I'll settle for silver or gold in the mail if you want.
edit- or your local currency.
Edit- or just bank deposit to mtgox.

If you do this, I will take 17btc as repayment for the next 3 months. This is the last time I am doing this since I see that you are actually trying to pay me back

around 550$ US, or you could buy that much in gold from ampex.com, or silver- or bank wire directly to mtgox and transfer it to my account on there as well. Let me know.

TECSHARE
Legendary

Activity: 2002

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 11:52:36 AM

Mushroomized, at the value these coins are at now you could probably put a lien on this guys home for this debt. lol.

BITCOINTALK STAFF SELECTIVELY ENFORCE THE RULES IN AN ATTEMPT TO CREATE A CHILL EFFECT AND PERMANENTLY REMOVE ME AND OTHERS FROM THIS FORUM AS RETALIATION FOR SPEAKING OUT ABOUT THEIR ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR, AND THAT OF THEIR PERSONAL CLIQUES.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.