Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:11:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rep. Builder w/ Investment. BTCjam loan 20% on 1.8BTC 47% funded  (Read 1126 times)
nickgaff (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 09:31:45 AM

That's right 20% for 1.8BTC loan.
Info is on the BTCjam link.
Take a good investment while there still is some.  Smiley

https://btcjam.com/listings/34683-rep-builder-w--investment

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:18:01 PM

this is not the section for it, btcjam investment stay on that site

with 20% interest idk what you are looking for btw, IMO its clearly a scam, just my 2cents
blablaace

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:42:12 PM

If you wanna to get reputation, you should start with small loans, and then apparently get bigger ones..
shipitbuddy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 02:58:46 PM

I took my first loan from BTCjam for 4 BTC without anything as backup but my info and everything worked perfectly all u need to is wait.

lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:21:01 PM

nickgaff is not to be trusted!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
aahzmundus

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 09:29:35 PM

Reputation Loans aren't allowed in the forum. Also, this forum isn't for granting you loans on BTC-Jam. Better provide a collateral and get loan over the forum.

josephno1

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 11:58:08 PM

I refuse to lend to people to take out loans just to increase reputation

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 12:02:11 AM

Reputation Loans aren't allowed in the forum. Also, this forum isn't for granting you loans on BTC-Jam. Better provide a collateral and get loan over the forum.
This loan was funded around the time the OP was created. The loan is now in default accoding to the link in the OP
josephno1

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 02:06:22 AM

This loan was funded around the time the OP was created. The loan is now in default accoding to the link in the OP

Surprised to see how profitable scamming on btcjam can be

selene72

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 02:41:38 AM

I dont understand what kind of people fund loans like this. It has SCAM written all over it.

❖❖❖❖ BTCetCoin.tm ❖❖❖❖
Provably Fair Live Dealers  Slots  World's Only Bitcoin Virtual Sports VIP
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 02:45:35 AM

I dont understand what kind of people fund loans like this. It has SCAM written all over it.

its not just written all over it, its clearly a scam. people on btcjam dont care as long as theres a high APR% on the loan.

Almost 4 BTC in debt and people are actually funding this guy... how stupid are people

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 02:48:05 AM

People are greedy. They assume that the person asking for the loan is going to repay it quickly so they can then take out a subsequent larger loan that further builds their reputation so they can eventually scam.

This is very similar to how ponzi scams work on here. (people assume that the ponzi is not going to scam right away so they invest hoping to get early returns prior to when the ponzi eventually runs away with everyone's money)
selene72

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 02:52:13 AM

its not just written all over it, its clearly a scam. people on btcjam dont care as long as theres a high APR% on the loan.

Almost 4 BTC in debt and people are actually funding this guy... how stupid are people

I mean if I was ever considering investing in btcjam, I would only freaking chose people with A ++++++++ rating with a history of loans. This guy has paypal, facebook and twitter lol. Trustworthy as f**k.
It seems like the poeple investing have too many bitcoins at their disposal and dont know what to do:D Some of them might even fall for the "investment" section in gambling subforum Cheesy

People are greedy. They assume that the person asking for the loan is going to repay it quickly so they can then take out a subsequent larger loan that further builds their reputation so they can eventually scam.

This is very similar to how ponzi scams work on here. (people assume that the ponzi is not going to scam right away so they invest hoping to get early returns prior to when the ponzi eventually runs away with everyone's money)

Yeah but funding  ฿0.66356300 or even ฿0.20000000 ? I mean I can understand those 0.01 or so but 0.6? These are the same people that click "YOU HAVE WOn 999 999$" or click the "meet the hot girl in your area that totally wants to have sex with you" add.

❖❖❖❖ BTCetCoin.tm ❖❖❖❖
Provably Fair Live Dealers  Slots  World's Only Bitcoin Virtual Sports VIP
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 03:02:39 AM

Every time that someone appear here to buy reputation, they only receive neg reputation, and for free.

At least try to give the impression you are buying things and taking loans without the goal of receiving green trust.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 03:06:51 AM

Yeah but funding  ฿0.66356300 or even ฿0.20000000 ? I mean I can understand those 0.01 or so but 0.6? These are the same people that click "YOU HAVE WOn 999 999$" or click the "meet the hot girl in your area that totally wants to have sex with you" add.
People can fund small amounts which they typically do on BTCjam. Those small amounts can add up.

I somewhat speculate that the larger amounts that were "invested" in the loan were actually alt accounts on BTCjam of the OP whose purpose was to build confidence in the loan, either that or they are morons.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 03:08:09 AM

Every time that someone appear here to buy reputation, they only receive neg reputation, and for free.

At least try to give the impression you are buying things and taking loans without the goal of receiving green trust.

I dont think he would be able to hide it either way, given his history of loan defaults which is publicly viewable on his btcjam profile. But that won't matter, btcjam lenders only see % APR and lend anyways.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: