Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:59:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] not-used anymore empty wallets  (Read 561 times)
$forwallets (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:08:37 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2015, 03:22:40 PM by $forwallets

If you ran any crypto business over the last year that no longer is viable you might have a wallet that might have really valuable info for me. Iam pretty much looking for any crypto coin wallets that had some amount on them and alot of transactions  over the last year.
This wallet should be empty and not used anymore ofcourse and not have any connection to investments you may have made. not that I would take anything from it but just to be sure. I will take even non business wallets that were used at least to some degree.
Shoot me a PM and describe what did you use this wallet for and I will make you an offer.

Also it can be nearly any kind of alt-coin wallet other then a few that are specific.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fenghush

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:12:46 PM

What's your angle? If I put on my tinfoil hat I can think of quite a few reasons why you would need such addresses but I don't want to be accused that I'm a FUDer and a thread pooper, so here's your chance to elaborate before I post my paranoid assumptions.

$forwallets (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:18:56 PM

What's your angle? If I put on my tinfoil hat I can think of quite a few reasons why you would need such addresses but I don't want to be accused that I'm a FUDer and a thread pooper, so here's your chance to elaborate before I post my paranoid assumptions.

Its pretty much a data I need for something Iam working on. Kind a like backtest and those kind of a info are really hard to find as people dont usually hand you over large wallets like that. So thats why Iam trying to buy some. I know this sound like some stupid scam but its actually not. If you sweep your address clean and delete it afterwards what can I really do? Other than if you had that address linked to some sort of IOU or investment.
fenghush

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:21:47 PM

Its pretty much a data I need for something Iam working on. Kind a like backtest and those kind of a info are really hard to find as people dont usually hand you over large wallets like that. So thats why Iam trying to buy some. I know this sound like some stupid scam but its actually not. If you sweep your address clean and delete it afterwards what can I really do? Other than if you had that address linked to some sort of IOU or investment.

Uhm, not a stupid scam, quite the opposite, a quite elaborate one, one which involves showing past 'investments' to gain credibility.

$forwallets (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:44:21 PM

Uhm, not a stupid scam, quite the opposite, a quite elaborate one, one which involves showing past 'investments' to gain credibility.

Oh yeah, that might be some sort of angle. Good point. But I dont think anyone would really do business and judge credibility over past history of certain address. That would be really stupid from some one right ?
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:52:41 PM

It's not a scam,  I know what he is using them for.   But I wont give away the secret.   Why would he ask for EMPTY wallets if he was trying to scam people?

Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 03:57:21 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2015, 04:10:53 PM by Neotox

If anyone got such wallets i will buy them for BTC
upto 0.1BTC for each wallet

contact me if you got such wallets

i m buying wallets of bitcoin,litecoin,dogecoin
check here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=947732.msg10377896#msg10377896

Available
PM me to rent this space.
Josepht

Activity: 1008
Merit: 515

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 03:59:46 PM

Do you agree with this?

1. I, Josepht, will sell you, $forwallets, the private key of the address 13sVqFJieyf2eTajHQCkXsCyuXCjMSYqDf for 0.01 BTC.
2. You will send the 0.01 BTC first to my address 1GXTYfwuYEDto5k9yDxTzyds345QjG2Tof first.
3. After I received the 0.01 BTC, I will send you the private key of the 13sVqFJieyf2eTajHQCkXsCyuXCjMSYqDf address.
4. I am not responsible for and have nothing to do with anything you'll do with the private key, address and anything else you'll do.

Do you agree with this? In that case send 0.01 BTC to 1GXTYfwuYEDto5k9yDxTzyds345QjG2Tof
$forwallets (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 04:05:31 PM

Do you agree with this?

1. I, Josepht, will sell you, $forwallets, the private key of the address 13sVqFJieyf2eTajHQCkXsCyuXCjMSYqDf for 0.01 BTC.
2. You will send the 0.01 BTC first to my address 1GXTYfwuYEDto5k9yDxTzyds345QjG2Tof first.
3. After I received the 0.01 BTC, I will send you the private key of the 13sVqFJieyf2eTajHQCkXsCyuXCjMSYqDf address.
4. I am not responsible for and have nothing to do with anything you'll do with the private key, address and anything else you'll do.

Do you agree with this? In that case send 0.01 BTC to 1GXTYfwuYEDto5k9yDxTzyds345QjG2Tof

bce1699dfbc2867c8c562f6686c31bd8cb31152e2216af1ced5ea85bf5496c1e
Josepht

Activity: 1008
Merit: 515

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 04:09:52 PM

Do you agree with this?

bce1699dfbc2867c8c562f6686c31bd8cb31152e2216af1ced5ea85bf5496c1e
Allright, I sent you a PM with the private key.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 04:12:52 PM

If you ran any crypto business over the last year that no longer is viable you might have a wallet that might have really valuable info for me. Iam pretty much looking for any crypto coin wallets that had some amount on them and alot of transactions  over the last year.
This wallet should be empty and not used anymore ofcourse and not have any connection to investments you may have made. not that I would take anything from it but just to be sure. I will take even non business wallets that were used at least to some degree.
Shoot me a PM and describe what did you use this wallet for and I will make you an offer.

Also it can be nearly any kind of alt-coin wallet other then a few that are specific.

Can you send me a pm? I would like more info, thanks !
Passprot

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 04:18:31 PM

It's not a scam,  I know what he is using them for.   But I wont give away the secret.   Why would he ask for EMPTY wallets if he was trying to scam people?

what is the secret mate ? may i PM you ? Smiley
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 04:20:26 PM

The only legal use I can think of is to grab some CLAMS, but I wouldn't risk it.

Passprot

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 04:28:31 PM

The only legal use I can think of is to grab some CLAMS, but I wouldn't risk it.

Ohh it was CLAM
allready claim it long long time ago
Smiley
$forwallets (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 04:30:00 PM

Can you send me a pm? I would like more info, thanks !

These new accounts have some limitations with PMs which I seems to fill already. There is no more info to this though. If you describe me what was the wallet used for and post public address over the PM I can quote you the price of it.
Sarahiko

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 04:30:30 PM

CLAM that is, but you got to have a balance on May 12,2014 if you don`t then sorry.
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 05:37:44 PM

These new accounts have some limitations with PMs which I seems to fill already. There is no more info to this though. If you describe me what was the wallet used for and post public address over the PM I can quote you the price of it.

Just be honest and say you want the wallet to claim potential CLAM instead of this charade.

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 10:36:49 PM

Thought you only got CLAMS from dodge lite and Bit.He is looking any crypto wallet !!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: