Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:20:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to support the UK in their terrible all out war against the domestic foes?  (Read 438 times)
BitMos (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 06:44:57 PM

Seeing all those great victories that the United Kingdoms are doing right now, I can't ask myself how to support this movement for the eradication of sexual criminals? Because even if I know that the purge is a bad moment to overcome, I frankly would like to cheers them up! It's wonderful what is happening there. (ohh I don't believe that it's a UK problem..., but I believe that the UK are bringing the solution, who will not want to use it... will see).

Keep Calm and Carry On. It will be a safe place for all (because if someone is ready to commit a sex crime, imagine how many others crimes are trailing them, and so by removing them (or much better) it makes a better life for everyone, but the sexual criminals, for every winner there is a loser, or as witnessed, 1 in 2).

money is faster...
GotCoin

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 06:59:35 PM

I think that many countries in troubles with sexual criminals are going to the other side
many actions on the contrary increases the problem
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 07:02:12 PM

Disturbing indeed.

at least the UK will be safe...

money is faster...
rosh

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 07:49:08 PM

Disturbing indeed.

at least the UK will be safe...

That doesn't help.
You need to address the root of the problem.
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 08:41:56 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2015, 09:25:58 PM by BitMos

If you could enlighten me, about the root of the problem, because I sadly must say that I don't find it (scorch earth policy will solve it anyway, aka 1 sin, 1 dead), I would be really thankful.

money is faster...
rosh

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:53:35 PM

If you could enlighten me, about the root of the problem, because I sadly must say that I don't find it (scorch earth policy will solve it anyway, aka 1 sin, 1 dead), I would be really thankful.

It is in people's outlook towards women.
You can attempt a scorched earth policy for ever, without any success.

If punishment for sexual crimes is at par with punishment for murder, criminals might decide to kill their victims.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 02:50:58 PM

Oh fuck off, the simple fact is the root of the problem is nothing to do with the way people look at women it's to do with the fact that we literally elect dictators every 5 years who surround themselves with criminals and everyone has the balls to call that 'democracy'. This year is when the general elections begin, like Americans, we all have this huge circle jerk about how awesome the country is, elect someone just as bad as the previous person, go home, complain about how they're doing nothing to help people out and keep their promises and then the next election comes around and the process starts all over again.

Please support Direct Democracy so we can keep these fuckers in line and know that just because they get elected doesn't mean everyone automatically agrees with everything they say.
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:55:53 PM

Oh fuck off, the simple fact is the root of the problem is nothing to do with the way people look at women it's to do with the fact that we literally elect dictators every 5 years who surround themselves with criminals and everyone has the balls to call that 'democracy'.

honey to my ears, it happens too in what is called non democratic regimes.

money is faster...
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 04:41:48 PM

deport muslim and african immigrants and that's half the sexual violence gone

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: