Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:58:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone having trouble withdrawing funds from Vault of Satoshi?  (Read 1751 times)
goathorn (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 11:34:38 PM

I put my fiat withdrawal in last friday(the exchange closed on tuesday) and I'm still waiting for a response, anyone else having this issue?
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 11:48:59 PM

You had notice they were closing? Or did they just close down?

If they just closed with no notice good luck getting your fiat back. Too bad you didn't buy btc and transfer it out instead of requesting fiat. Do they answer email or phone?

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 11:52:42 PM

I've never operated on there. IF nothing weird happened, it should fix itself automatically with time.
readysalted89

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:21:13 AM

Their website says it should be OK.

https://www.vaultofsatoshi.com/

Vault of Satoshi closed on February 5th, 2015. Balances will be reduced 25% of the ending balance per month starting March 15th, 2015 and continuing every month until all balances are zero (4 months time), at which time the site will be turned off completely. After this time (June 15th, 2015), any remaining funds will be claimed by Vault of Satoshi. If you have made arrangements to have your money withdrawn, or your withdraw request is still being processed your balance will be immune to the balance fee.
goathorn (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:43:29 AM

I am still waiting for my eft withdrawal which I submitted a month ago. I have not been able to contact anyone working for VoS. Anyone else experiencing this issue? advice?
readysalted89

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:30:39 PM

I am still waiting for my eft withdrawal which I submitted a month ago. I have not been able to contact anyone working for VoS. Anyone else experiencing this issue? advice?

This guy is experiencing this issue and says withdrawal processing is beginning mid-April, 2015. He is thinking about making an official complaint to someone because he says they were a licensed exchange. If you want to make a complaint too it could be worth getting in touch with him first to find out what else he knows about them.

Just got an email from VOS support:

"Due to restrictions placed on us by our financial institution, any outstanding withdrawal requests will be processed beginning mid-April, 2015.

We understand that this is not an ideal situation, unfortunately, after much discussion with our bank, we have been unable to expedite the process.

Your patience during this process is very appreciated.

Sincerely,

Vault of Satoshi Team"

Had I known this I would have just not sold the BTC and transferred BTC out instead.

They also said they were closing their bank accounts in March 2015 so I am not sure how now outstanding withdrawals will be made in April.
bitdigger2013

Activity: 397

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 02:58:47 AM

Still no withdrawal processed.

Looking more and more that the funds will not come on their own.

Given my experience with them before the closing I am surprised they are going the "alleged" scam and run with our funds. On the other hand there are not too many people or companies you can trust in crypto.

I would think they had many more people in the same situation but I can't find other people complaining that their funds have not come.
bitdigger2013

Activity: 397

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 03:18:28 PM

*UPDATE*

After speaking with Vault of Satoshi I have now been returned my funds in BTC equivalent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: