Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:21:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Report: Immigration Increases Genital Mutilation Among American Girls  (Read 594 times)
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:03:09 AM

More girls in America are having their genitalia mutilated as immigration increases the vibrant diversity of U.S. neighborhoods, says a new report by a D.C.-based nonprofit.

In 2013, “there were up to 507,000 U.S. women and girls who had undergone [genital mutilation] or were at risk of the procedure… the rapid increase in women and girls at risk reflects an increase in immigration to the United States,” said the Friday report by the Population Reference Bureau.

“We’re seeing a lot more F.G.M.,” Dr. Gretchen Heinrichs, a gynecologist, told The New York Times. FGM stands for female genital mutilation.

The new report, titled “Women and Girls at Risk of Female Genital Mutilation/Cutting in the United States,” did not specify how many girls in America aged 15 to 19 are now at risk from the culturally diverse practice, which is generally directed by their immigrant parents.

More...http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/06/report-immigration-increases-genital-mutilation-among-american-girls/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:38:00 PM

The new report, titled “Women and Girls at Risk of Female Genital Mutilation/Cutting in the United States,” did not specify how many girls in America aged 15 to 19 are now at risk from the culturally diverse practice, which is generally directed by their immigrant parents.

That's quite ironic that you post about this issue Chef Ramsay, because I don't think there is anything worth saving in this "cultural practice" as put in the article you quoted. The word mutilation which implies violence is contrary to the meaning of the word religion as I understand it (so no A1 for them). In the sense that if a woman that has reach the age of majority, I have no thing to say on what she does to her body. However in this case this atrocious barbarous act may impact more than the victim, in the sense that her loved one too will be impacted. As such I consider those people supporting that as at best "alien"  or at worst D.E. or F.E., which implies what it implies. I don't care if I hurt their feelings or theirs pride of being the proud defender of an age old tradition, as it's clear for me, not in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. They better stay out of the Empire, and thinking of touching an American citizen, would simply mean the end of their existence. great, ooohhhraa.

EX101: I don't support cultural relativism (otherwise cannibalism is a question of taste).

money is faster...
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 04:28:42 PM

That's quite ironic that you post about this issue Chef Ramsay, because I don't think there is anything worth saving in this "cultural practice" as put in the article you quoted. The word mutilation which implies violence is contrary to the meaning of the word religion as I understand it (so no A1 for them). In the sense that if a woman that has reach the age of majority, I have no thing to say on what she does to her body. However in this case this atrocious barbarous act may impact more than the victim, in the sense that her loved one too will be impacted. As such I consider those people supporting that as at best "alien"  or at worst D.E. or F.E., which implies what it implies. I don't care if I hurt their feelings or theirs pride of being the proud defender of an age old tradition, as it's clear for me, not in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. They better stay out of the Empire, and thinking of touching an American citizen, would simply mean the end of their existence. great, ooohhhraa.

EX101: I don't support cultural relativism (otherwise cannibalism is a question of taste).

D.E. or F.E.?

Huh

saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 04:40:15 PM

but think of the wonderful vibrancy and diversity somalians and sudanese bring to boring western society

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
BitMos

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 04:47:25 PM

D.E. or F.E.?

Domestic, Foreign Enemy.

money is faster...
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 05:00:49 PM

but think of the wonderful vibrancy and diversity somalians and sudanese bring to boring western society

Then, one could wonder why they left behind their wonderful vibrant world to cross oceans to end up in boring western societies. Could not they save their money and play "let me cut your little girl's clitoris while she drinks my camel urine" at home?

Cool

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 05:22:23 PM

Why is it that no one is ever outraged at the high rates of male genital mutilation that happens all over the US every day?
BitMos

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:56:08 PM

Why is it that no one is ever outraged at the high rates of male genital mutilation that happens all over the US every day?

apparently ISIS fighters aren't inclined to chaste life (they just succumbed to temptations). What I mean is that it's possible to remove it without hurting by sleep.

Then, one could wonder why they left behind their wonderful vibrant world to cross oceans to end up in boring western societies. Could not they save their money and play "let me cut your little girl's clitoris while she drinks my camel urine" at home?

Cool

Wilikon my problem with this isolationist version is that if this wounded girl is the future wife of your grand child, don't you want the Empire Forces to neutralize those perpetrators of this violent act against a future American Citizen?

that's why I prefer to play the game, did you ear the boom? ahaha. of course when the girls are sent to take the water (or what ever act away) the perpetrators is gone (because in fact it's sound less, a flash).

A question about the Native American Tribes, did anyone practice such acts?

edit: I bet that around the ring of the fire only a moving no is heard. I hope not to lose this bet.

money is faster...
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 08:21:09 PM

apparently ISIS fighters aren't inclined to chaste life (they just succumbed to temptations). What I mean is that it's possible to remove it without hurting by sleep.

Cool

Wilikon my problem with this isolationist version is that if this wounded girl is the future wife of your grand child, don't you want the Empire Forces to neutralize those perpetrators of this violent act against a future American Citizen?

that's why I prefer to play the game, did you ear the boom? ahaha. of course when the girls are sent to take the water (or what ever act away) the perpetrators is gone (because in fact it's sound less, a flash).

edit: I bet that around the ring of the fire only a moving no is heard. I hope not to lose this bet.

Female genital mutilation (FGM), also known as female genital cutting and female circumcision, is the ritual removal of some or all of the external female genitalia. Typically carried out by a traditional circumciser using a blade or razor (with or without anaesthesia), FGM is concentrated in 27 African countries, Yemen and Iraqi Kurdistan, and found elsewhere in Asia, the Middle East, and among diaspora communities around the world.[7] The age at which it is conducted varies from days after birth to puberty; in half the countries for which national figures are available, most girls are cut before the age of five.[8]

The procedures differ according to the ethnic group. They include removal of the clitoral hood and clitoral glans (the visible part of the clitoris), removal of the inner labia and, in the most severe form (known as infibulation), removal of the inner and outer labia and closure of the vulva. In this last procedure, a small hole is left for the passage of urine and menstrual fluid, and the vagina is opened for intercourse and opened further for childbirth. Health effects depend on the procedure, but can include recurrent infections, chronic pain, cysts, an inability to get pregnant, complications during childbirth and fatal bleeding.[9] There are no known health benefits

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation

Could anyone wanting not to be crushed by a culture, an abhorrence to theirs, be accused of isolationism? When do we know when to stop loving thy neighbor?

BitMos

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 08:25:38 PM

Could anyone wanting not to be crushed by a culture, an abhorrence to theirs, be accused of isolationism? When do we know when to stop loving thy neighbor?

you feel in your heart. and if they disagree kill them (all). the all is to add the fear factor Cheesy. I have no time to waste. By renouncing this practice dear perpetrators you remove the opportunity of training for a self aware fully digitalized Avenger, I thank you for providing live training objects. kindly. The Swarm.

edit: I didn't realized it, according to your post I WOOONNNN. woooohhoooo  Roll Eyes (I didn't expect less...).

money is faster...
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 08:43:31 PM

you feel in your heart. and if they disagree kill them (all). the all is to add the fear factor Cheesy. I have no time to waste. By renouncing this practice dear perpetrators you remove the opportunity of training for a self aware fully digitalized Avenger, I thank you for providing live training objects. kindly. The Swarm.

edit: I didn't realized it, according to your post I WOOONNNN. woooohhoooo  Roll Eyes (I didn't expect less...).

I am glad you won.

Smiley

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 04:06:52 AM

Cool

If you could remove the pain from female genital mutilations, would it suddenly make it ok? I think you are missing the point. The west also mutilates genitals for no demonstrable medical benefit, based in religious traditions, only they do it to penises instead of vaginas. How is that any better?
BitMos

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:45:51 AM

Cool

If you could remove the pain from female genital mutilations, would it suddenly make it ok? I think you are missing the point. The west also mutilates genitals for no demonstrable medical benefit, based in religious traditions, only they do it to penises instead of vaginas. How is that any better?

simpler: hurt a woman against her will you die, you could be her father, as husband I take lead, and if you don't agreed you will be leaded. Now about your penis skin, just wait for old age... Do you understand?

money is faster...
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 02:05:41 PM

No, I don't understand. There is no reason anyone should have their genitals mutilated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: