Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:28:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmedia.io Help  (Read 3280 times)
Superhitech (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:07:42 AM

I recently got approved for Bitmedia.io, (a Bitcoin paying CPC ad network) and when I attempt to create an ad block so I can get the code to place ads on my site, it doesn't work. All that happens is that the "create ad block" button disapears, and the site doesn't do anything. Does anyone have any suggestions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 06:46:43 AM

Watching! I am getting the same thing! I recently heard they haven't paid out to the recent publishers. Better to shift to a-ads till you hear a news from 'em.

-MZ

Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 08:14:25 AM

Having similar. I can create the block, but the button disappear when trying withdraw  Angry

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

Superhitech (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 04:14:08 PM

Watching! I am getting the same thing! I recently heard they haven't paid out to the recent publishers. Better to shift to a-ads till you hear a news from 'em.

-MZ

Having similar. I can create the block, but the button disappear when trying withdraw  Angry

Ah, I see. So I'm not the only one who has the problem. Is the admin on bitcointalk? The support@bitmedia.io email they provide doesn't work. I hope this is just a bug.
sakira

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 04:28:41 PM

the same service as a a-ads, and there is very smooth.
I tried bitmedia and just like you
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 04:53:52 PM

Ah, I see. So I'm not the only one who has the problem. Is the admin on bitcointalk? The support@bitmedia.io email they provide doesn't work. I hope this is just a bug.

Yeah, it's weird! I tried to mail them but it was being rejected all time. I hope they fix it soon and wasn't a scammer! Smiley

-MZ

Superhitech (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 04:56:53 PM

Yeah, it's weird! I tried to mail them but it was being rejected all time. I hope they fix it soon and wasn't a scammer! Smiley

-MZ

Their email apparently doesn't exist according to one web tool I used. I agree, hopefully they are not scammers.

Maybe we could find him on WHOIS and email him there?
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 05:40:32 PM

Their email apparently doesn't exist according to one web tool I used. I agree, hopefully they are not scammers.

Maybe we could find him on WHOIS and email him there?

I didn't want to get into his/her/their personal stuff(s)! When you said, I just checked but no email! Let's wait for an update(or news).

-MZ

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 03:38:47 AM

I don't think there is one in this forum!

-MZ

Superhitech (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 09:36:23 PM

Where is the ANN thread for bitmedia.io on this forum?

I was talking to someone from there about a month ago and now I cant find the thread.

This sucks, because they where the best paying bitcoin ad network for a while...

If anyone can clone bitmedia, I am willing to run a similar ad network so we can keep the good thing going.  Smiley

Was there ever a Bitmedia.io ANN Thread? Maybe it was on another forum. I'm trying to find the admin email so I can email him.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 05:29:49 AM

Also I can't withdraw funds.  Confirmation email is not being sent.
Exmortem

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 05:33:02 AM

Same here, I can't withdraw any of my funds. When I try to email support, I get a postmaster Delivery Notification Failure.
Superhitech (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 05:35:18 PM

Same here, I can't withdraw any of my funds. When I try to email support, I get a postmaster Delivery Notification Failure.

That's because the support@bitmedia.com email doesn't exist.
TheGoodGuy419

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 11:36:46 PM

GOOD NEWS!!!!

They are back!

You can cashout and email support!  Grin Grin

I got a email from them today:

Greetings, dear users of BitMedia.IO!

It’s a big pleasure to work with you, to be on the same track as a team, to build and develop our product and make the world a little bit better!

As you can see today we had some difficulties in posting ads with BitMedia.IO. From now we are using absolutely new database architecture and due to this fact our company was experiencing some technical challenges. The process of moving to the new platform took us a little bit more time than we expected. We did our best to solve the problem and this would not happen again!

Another inconvenience is that the majority of you are waiting to hear back regarding the letter that you sent to email - support@bitmedia.io For sure, it’s not because we are lazy, or forgot about you, it’s all because Google has blocked our e-mail box due to some mysterious reason. We have already found out that the reason was in them, and Google promised to unlock the account as soon as possible. It just takes some time.

I just want to thank you for staying with us. We are almost done with a new feature of our advertising engine and soon we will surprise our advertisers and publishers with a new updates, which will save time for advertisers and help to earn more for publishers.

Be in touch!

Best Regards,
BitMedia Team
support@bitmedia.io
https://bitmedia.io/

I cashed out and was paid instantly.  Wink
Superhitech (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 11:55:54 PM

GOOD NEWS!!!!

They are back!

You can cashout and email support!  Grin Grin

I got a email from them today:

It’s a big pleasure to work with you, to be on the same track as a team, to build and develop our product and make the world a little bit better!

As you can see today we had some difficulties in posting ads with BitMedia.IO. From now we are using absolutely new database architecture and due to this fact our company was experiencing some technical challenges. The process of moving to the new platform took us a little bit more time than we expected. We did our best to solve the problem and this would not happen again!

Another inconvenience is that the majority of you are waiting to hear back regarding the letter that you sent to email - support@bitmedia.io For sure, it’s not because we are lazy, or forgot about you, it’s all because Google has blocked our e-mail box due to some mysterious reason. We have already found out that the reason was in them, and Google promised to unlock the account as soon as possible. It just takes some time.

I just want to thank you for staying with us. We are almost done with a new feature of our advertising engine and soon we will surprise our advertisers and publishers with a new updates, which will save time for advertisers and help to earn more for publishers.

Be in touch!

Best Regards,
BitMedia Team
support@bitmedia.io

I cashed out and was paid instantly.  Wink

I just got the email too! Cheers! Great to see them up and running! Now bitmedia works as normal, which is Great. Smiley
onewiseguy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 12:35:02 AM

Yes i contacted one of there developers they were not aware of the issue.
Superhitech (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 12:51:00 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2015, 02:41:44 AM by Superhitech

Hmm, I'm still having troubles creating an ad block so I can put bitmedia ads on my website, is it just me? To create ads you go to Dashboard>Ad Blocks>Create Ad Block correct? Still not working, will update if works. Is it working for anyone else?
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 02:13:03 PM

Everything will be fixed soon!

Quote from: bitmedia.io support's email
Date: Tuesday, February 10, 2015
Subject: Temporary inconveniences but everything is under control
To: name.name@gmail.com

Good Day!

Another inconvenience is that the majority of you are waiting to hear back regarding the letter that you sent to email - support@bitmedia.io                       For sure, it’s not because we are lazy, or forgot about you, it’s all because Google has blocked our e-mail box due to some mysterious reason. We have already found out that the reason was in them, and Google promised to unlock the account as soon as possible. It just takes some time.

Be in touch!

Best Regards,
BitMedia Team
support@bitmedia.io

-MZ

NotAPonzi

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:33:23 PM

Doesn't work for me either
Superhitech (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:51:39 AM

Everything will be fixed soon!

Quote from: bitmedia.io support's email
Date: Tuesday, February 10, 2015
Subject: Temporary inconveniences but everything is under control
To: name.name@gmail.com

Good Day!

Another inconvenience is that the majority of you are waiting to hear back regarding the letter that you sent to email - support@bitmedia.io                       For sure, it’s not because we are lazy, or forgot about you, it’s all because Google has blocked our e-mail box due to some mysterious reason. We have already found out that the reason was in them, and Google promised to unlock the account as soon as possible. It just takes some time.

Be in touch!

Best Regards,
BitMedia Team
support@bitmedia.io

-MZ

Wait, does that mean they haven't fixed the problem yet? I interpreted the email as the problem being fixed already.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: