Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:38:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmedia.io Help  (Read 3280 times)
Superhitech (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 09:54:42 PM

look out for an official bitmedia thread for all your questions to be answered, at the moment it will be available in 24h. Engineers set up new secure wallet infrastructure.

Is there an official BitMedia thread now? When I started this thread there was no official thread, is there one now? I wonder why BitMedia has never made an official thread.
onewiseguy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 11:25:46 PM

look out for an official bitmedia thread for all your questions to be answered, at the moment it will be available in 24h. Engineers set up new secure wallet infrastructure.

Is there an official BitMedia thread now? When I started this thread there was no official thread, is there one now? I wonder why BitMedia has never made an official thread.

Yes Here is the official Support thread will post updates and new features as they roll out.
aahzmundus

Activity: 644

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 11:33:54 PM

Yes Here is the official Support thread will post updates and new features as they roll out.

That thread is made by you. Are you sure its allowed? Are you related to BitMedia? Or did you contact them for rights to post on their behalf on the forum?

onewiseguy

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 11:49:32 PM

That thread is made by you. Are you sure its allowed? Are you related to BitMedia? Or did you contact them for rights to post on their behalf on the forum?

yes that thread is made by me
I am their support manager on the forum.
yes I have rights to post on their behalf on the forum.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: