Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:53:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [LAUNCH] SwiftPonzi - The Fastest 130% Ponzi Alive!  (Read 701 times)
SwiftPonzi (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 04:55:11 AM

Ponzi Game!
Launched: TODAY (January 31st, 2015 at 10:30 PM)
Current Status: OPEN
Payout: 130%

NO more waiting for rounds to end! Once there's enough to payout, we payout!

Ponzi Address: 1NCrGKPnivFVw3tftw4SsoTJDRFcV7TrXP
Minimum: 0.01BTC
Maximum: 0.2BTC

http://swiftponzi.gq/

https://i.imgur.com/j5s8Uty.jpg

How Does A Ponzi Work?

It's simple, you send whatever Bitcoin you have to the ponzi address. Then, wait until someone sends Bitcoin to the address after you. You will then receive back what you originally gave, plus a little cut from the recent depositors funds (precisely 30% more of your investment).

Are There Any Risks?

Yes, there is. There is always a tiny risk that someone will not invest after you. This situation is highly unlikely within the first couple days, but the risks grows as the ponzi goes on. If this thread has less than 3 or 4 pages, it should be clear to invest!

How Do I Know You Won't Scam?

We take a small cut of 2-3% of each payout to run things such as website costs and effort. In the long run, we can make much more money running this service rather than being theives and stealing your money.

How Fast Do I Get My Coins Back?

As soon you deposit, you are put into a line-up based on a first-come first-serve basis. As soon as you hit the front of the line, you wait until enough is in the hot wallet for your payout. Once enough is in, you get your money back! Easy as that. Mininal waiting time!

You Have Negative Trust, Why?

Ponzis are looked down upon for the risk they serve, but that doesn't mean anything about being a scammer or not. All ponzi runners have negative trust.

http://swiftponzi.gq/
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 05:07:25 AM

Ponzi Game!

How Do I Know You Won't Scam?

We take a small cut of 2-3% of each payout to run things such as website costs and effort. In the long run, we can make much more money running this service rather than being theives and stealing your money.

Nice try, your website + domain are all FREE

michinzx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 06:17:55 AM

the only thing swift here is op disappearing with any and all deposits
monkeygang

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 06:26:23 AM

Cheesy awesome will invest straight away!

monkeygang.. you cant join. your already a member
resya

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 01:22:26 PM

Cheesy awesome will invest straight away!

Sure, we shouldn't let OP goes down and cry because no one will invest in his ponzi

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: