Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:57:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any Forex exchange that let people trade Bitcoin?  (Read 945 times)
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:30:49 AM

I haven't tried many brokers but it seems like most of them are have BTC pairs.
But IMHO it is much safer to trade BTC to stablecoins on crypto exchanges. Forex brokers are usually asking yo fund your acc with BTC via BitPay and you have to trade BTC pairs on dollar account.
Also many brokers are work as so-called kitchens and your orders are not really broadcasted to the market. And all kitchens will probably accept BTC.
In this case you would have to choose between trading BTC inside your broker or use crypto exchange and trade with the other merket.
The safest method is pretty obvious but it is also important to mention that most forex brokers are registrated in offshore zones, so you even won't be able to get a decent legal support in case of any issues.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Freny250
Copper Member

Activity: 307
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:08:54 PM

My hotforex uses bitcoin as deposit and for trading also. Gradually bitcoin is penetrating the forex market and gaining adoption there

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:56:35 PM

Yes besides the local forex groups you can find companies like :-

Avatrade
A forex
CDF booker

I am not really that sure if Bitcoins is included , but yes they allow cryptocurrencies trading and besides this there are sites like:-

1booker.com

Allowing Bitcoins trading.
Please feel free to add other companies😊

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Bitmagister

Activity: 94
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:06:25 PM

Yes, at present there are endless options to operate bitcoins through Forex platforms, although most of them offer it as OTC, so you are not buying and selling "real" bitcoins, but rather bitcoin contracts, which can cause certain additional commissions that can make trading more expensive.

Perhaps my preferred platform to operate "real" Bitcoins in Forex is FxOpen, since it offers both the option to operate with cryptos and fiat currencies, all using bitcoin as the base currency.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:09:57 AM

i think you dont need forex exchange platform. There are many crypto exchange platforms that support margin trading with cryptocurrencies. you can open short long positions at them.

turn the page
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:58:24 AM

let’s move on to an example of a forex trade using bitcoin. First, you open a forex trading account with a broker who accepts bitcoins (like AvaTrade, eToro or Liteforex). Beyond the exchange rate fluctuations impacting profit and loss, there are other benefits and risks to consider before trading forex with bitcoin.
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:31:39 AM

I have tried some exchanger in which I can trade some bitcoins and other coins so to lessen the damage that I've been experiencing right now. In trading and exchanging I'm using Darb to exchange and trade my hodlings or earnings into some other coins or tokens. It may be a great help that we can finally get some profit although it's very little.
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:34:30 AM

My hotforex uses bitcoin as deposit and for trading also. Gradually bitcoin is penetrating the forex market and gaining adoption there

Yes so far, but it's good to check the security of the platform also and the review of customers, if it is legit or a scam. Those are really important questions that we need to have in mind everywhere but especially in the Crypto-World.
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:35:49 AM

I have tried some exchanger in which I can trade some bitcoins and other coins so to lessen the damage that I've been experiencing right now. In trading and exchanging I'm using Darb to exchange and trade my hodlings or earnings into some other coins or tokens. It may be a great help that we can finally get some profit although it's very little.
Exchanging or trading using darb is a good idea if you really just want to lessen the losses that you are experiencing right now. But if you need a large profit in which the real value of your coin you want to exchange or trade, you must hodl and wait the great pump up so that you can gain the profit that you are wishing for.

Yes, but they are asking for some forex in order to let the people trade like bitcoin. So I give darb in order they can trade some bitcoins or coins using it.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:58:09 AM

Is there any Forex exchange that let people trade Bitcoin?
If you mean that any exchange with both forex and Cryptocurrencies then I think www.1broker.com is the best. However I am not able to know why exactly do you want the same because they are too absolutely separate things.  Moreover I would rather recommend not to trust any such exchanges with your forex account because it has some high complexities and formalities unlike cryptocurrrencies.
Sonu_titu

Activity: 136
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:26:44 AM

I had used 1broker but I faced many limitations and also felt confusing. Try MT5 I like that.

Harris Stevens

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:40:53 PM

Inoex.exchange/en allows trading with different crypto-currencies.
F$m@nia

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 12:43:41 PM

I had used 1broker but I faced many limitations and also felt confusing. Try MT5 I like that.
Give a try to coinexx they are pretty good am using them for a long time without any issue; they offer MT5 as well for cryptos.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: