Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:27:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coming Soon: MegaBits Lottery -- first 100 people get 1 ticket!  (Read 1028 times)
swg (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:59:08 PM

you plan it will be one prize? or more - 5 prizes 5 btc 1 to 10 btc e.g.

At launch and for the near future it will be one prize. If popularity increases more prizes will come along with it. We could even do something like 1 draw a day!

You will get your tickets once the site goes live (as long as you use the same email to register).
This is one of the many promotional-type 'offers' that our email 'subscribers' would receive.
Doing this will mean there will already be a 1 btc pot guaranteed at the launch of the site, keep that in mind as well!

Any other questions or comments please feel free to ask.

This is well explained answer I think many things are cleared after reading these lines above. Best of luck for your business as well as to participants and I will be one of them as well .

Great, thanks a lot! I'm really excited about getting this up and running; I've had this idea for almost a year now.
swg (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 06:55:52 AM

More opinions, comments?
Is a lottery something you would like to see?

Almost have a live demo ready for view, keep checking in!
Demo will be live at demo.megabits.org soon; our launch date is still set for the first (second at the latest) week of March.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: