Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:21:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Payza to BTC withdraw question  (Read 2207 times)
kxp (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 10:24:54 AM

Hi every one.
So you maybe already know that Payza had enabled withdrawing funds to BTC. So that could be a very nice way of buying BTC using my CC/bank account without dealing with unknown exchangers etc, but the question is if any one of you guys actually tried that service? For example, if I deposit some money to my Payza account and then buy BTC won't Payza get suspected and froze my account (like they think about money laundering etc)?
I have a verified Payza account with my bank account attached (USA), I used it like 4-5 times, deposited totally around 1k$ and was paying for some random services, so the idea is to deposit money and buy BTC but I'm afraid that could lead to some troubles and after that it would be hard to get money out of Payza (you know how low could be service of such companies when they wanna steal your money Smiley)

Warning! My negative trust is a result of unfair competitor's action! I received my reputation not for scamming anyone but for being an account seller - check it yourself!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snortex

Activity: 814
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 09:43:59 AM

BTC withdrawal will get your account flagged in payza fraud prevention system and you may be asked for additional verification steps (and your account will be on hold until you complete the steps).
If you have not yet provided you ID documents to payza be sure you will be asked to do this.

I never lose. Either I win or I learn.
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 01:41:58 PM

BTC withdrawal will get your account flagged in payza fraud prevention system and you may be asked for additional verification steps (and your account will be on hold until you complete the steps).
If you have not yet provided you ID documents to payza be sure you will be asked to do this.

No i withdraw many times my payza $ to BTC, They never flagged me or any thing else. Im using it with out any problem

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Payza

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:35:26 PM

Hi every one.
So you maybe already know that Payza had enabled withdrawing funds to BTC. So that could be a very nice way of buying BTC using my CC/bank account without dealing with unknown exchangers etc, but the question is if any one of you guys actually tried that service? For example, if I deposit some money to my Payza account and then buy BTC won't Payza get suspected and froze my account (like they think about money laundering etc)?
I have a verified Payza account with my bank account attached (USA), I used it like 4-5 times, deposited totally around 1k$ and was paying for some random services, so the idea is to deposit money and buy BTC but I'm afraid that could lead to some troubles and after that it would be hard to get money out of Payza (you know how low could be service of such companies when they wanna steal your money Smiley)

Hi kxp, thanks for your interest in Payza, maybe we can help clear a couple of things up for you. As mentioned already, your account does need to be verified to use the Bitcoin Withdrawal option. Since that's already the case, you're already one step closer to your first Payza Bitcoin withdrawal.

In most cases that will be enough to use your Payza account to buy and sell Bitcoin and to take advantage of all the other features Payza has to offer. In some cases, usually related to volume, additional verification details may be required, but additional verification is generally the exception not the rule.

I should let you know that you will not be able to withdraw by Bitcoin using funds that have been deposited by Credit Card. We are looking for ways to make this viable but right now the risk of fraud is still too high. This blog post has more details about how to Buy Bitcoin with Payza including the step-by-step instructions to create a transaction: https://blog.payza.com/payza-updates/why-use-payza-announcements/buy-bitcoin-with-payza/

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask.
kxp (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 11:42:59 AM

I should let you know that you will not be able to withdraw by Bitcoin using funds that have been deposited by Credit Card. We are looking for ways to make this viable but right now the risk of fraud is still too high. This blog post has more details about how to Buy Bitcoin with Payza including the step-by-step instructions to create a transaction: https://blog.payza.com/payza-updates/why-use-payza-announcements/buy-bitcoin-with-payza/
Hi Payza.Does the remark about credit cards also apply to bank deposits in the US? Also my USA account got verified by only providing my SSN information, does that mean it is verified or I'll still need to submit documents?
Off course I have no problem submiting my ID documents.
Thanks.

No i withdraw many times my payza $ to BTC, They never flagged me or any thing else. Im using it with out any problem
Hi. Were the money deposited to Payza from your card/bank account or you risieved it from some one else?

Warning! My negative trust is a result of unfair competitor's action! I received my reputation not for scamming anyone but for being an account seller - check it yourself!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: