Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:12:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the big plan behind these Ebola/Measles scares?  (Read 885 times)
Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 10:45:29 AM

Back in October we had Ebola shoved down our throats with the 24 hour scare networks making everyone believe they would catch Ebola if they went outside.

Now they're doing the same thing with Measles.

I'm thinking that they had some vaccine ready to give out and were using the Ebola thing to scare people into getting it but something must have happened to make that batch not work.

So, maybe they have it working now and instead of pulling up Ebola again since people didn't fall for it, they're pulling out Measles which as the "expert" on TV said the other day is so much worse than Ebola (even though nobody has died from Measles in the past 20 years while 100 people have died from the Measles vaccine).

Thoughts? Are they putting something in the vaccines? Just a money making scheme?

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 10:48:00 AM

While I'm behind doctors and vaccinations that are actually necessary 100% this whole thing does seem dodgy as fuck doesn't it? It happened with the swine flu as well, particularly here in the UK, but we tend to get murder, kidnap and rape stories designed to keep us in fear constantly because they're more convincing than a disease we already have cures for.

Even Bill Maher on Friday was like "Yeahhh... Pharmaceautical companies pushing vaccinations?" Tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7yvI0tu3Ho
Clegg

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 10:50:53 AM

Isn't the whole point of the media to make us docile and scare us into submission? TERRORISM MUSLIMS DISEASE MILEY CYRUS etc etc. The media is just mass propoganda for whatever message they want to spread.
Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 11:11:54 AM

MILEY CYRUS

Dude, don't even joke about Miley Cyrus. That shit is real.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:25:36 AM

Well, it's not like the immigration of all these latin kids from south america has been an accident nor were they properly immunized in full upon being transferred to certain locations throughout this country. Similarly, there was a coordinated attempt to bring ebola patients in this country and my guess is we haven't heard the last of this situation. Not saying definitively but it wouldn't surprise me if this was done on purpose with a malicious intent behind it to create a pandemic of sorts which would set up the prime public sentiment to allow for forced vaccinations and less parental control/choice in the future. You saw what kind of reaction Rand Paul received when he merely posited that parental rights should trump over mandatory vaccinations and under normal circumstances, this shouldn't be a cornerstone issue of our times considering the severe over-spending and economic problems going on which it seems they are trying to obscure and sweep under the rug the best they can w/ these sideshow issues emanating to the surface. The other thing about this wave of welcomed immigrant kids (by the admin/regime) and such doesn't exactly sit well with the locals and perhaps this could prime future sentiments of an outbreak to allow for detention camps to arise.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 02:05:07 AM

Haha, I guess now African peoples will want to screen US Americans entering their countries...

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 02:07:18 AM

Back in October we had Ebola shoved down our throats with the 24 hour scare networks making everyone believe they would catch Ebola if they went outside.

I'm thinking that they had some vaccine ready to give out and were using the Ebola thing to scare people into getting it but something must have happened to make that batch not work.

So, maybe they have it working now and instead of pulling up Ebola again since people didn't fall for it, they're pulling out Measles which as the "expert" on TV said the other day is so much worse than Ebola (even though nobody has died from Measles in the past 20 years while 100 people have died from the Measles vaccine).

Thoughts? Are they putting something in the vaccines? Just a money making scheme?

Are you one of those paranoid nuts? Like from the television Shocked

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
pattu1

Activity: 675
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 05:53:01 AM

Pharmaceutical companies will go to any length to push their products.  Smiley
Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 07:37:29 AM

Are you one of those paranoid nuts? Like from the television Shocked

No, I am not from the television.

BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:54:42 AM

Dear Elwar,

I have realized that every one that says things like BlindMayorbitcoin is or a weak persons (soulwise ) or a collaborators. In both case they are insignificant. They are nothing. Ignore them, and let them die and dry, like they will be. God is the greatest and the "so called Evil" doesn't need servants... it would even be insulting.

I repost it's perfect.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-06/guest-post-how-vaccine-hysteria-could-spark-totalitarian-nightmare

the Goal of Hedgefunds is to let such people die and dry them in the process. it's a war. enjoy.

A comment there to let you see the mood :

Not to mention the brain damaging heavy metals aluminum and mercury. Also enjoy the neurotoxins MSG, and aspartame. The kiddies should especially benefit from the insect DNA in their injections. Let's not forget the explosion in autism being caused by these little government health destroyers. The MMR shots toddlers receive at 18 months is designed to shave 10-20 points off their I.Q. 100 million people are already dead from the sv-40 laced polio vaccines and we have ignoramuses commenting that these soft kill eugenics weapons are good.

those little people of the conspiracies have no idea where they have set foot, it ain't water.

and what's more pathetic it's how they think that with their little twisted moral they could make a hedgy have remorses :

The argument that more people have to get sick to prevent sickness is silly. Vaccines are one of mankinds' greatest achievements. The populations that bore the brunt of smallpox, rubella, measles, whooping cough and POLIO (most ZHers' parents and grandparents) lined up to get vaccinated, with incredible success. All these diseases killed thousands every year. Now they are rare. But I see the vast majority of comments are anti-vaccine. There is a serious shortage of critical thinking on these pages.

they are funny. Grin

(I prefer not to tell them about China, they couldn't believe).

money is faster...
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:57:37 AM

Dear Elwar,

I have realized that every one that says things like BlindMayorbitcoin is or a weak persons (soulwise ) or a collaborators. In both case they are insignificant. They are nothing. Ignore them, and let them die and dry, like they will be. God is the greatest and the "so called Evil" doesn't need servants... it would even be insulting.

I repost it's perfect.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-06/guest-post-how-vaccine-hysteria-could-spark-totalitarian-nightmare

the Goal of Hedgefunds is to let such people die and dry them in the process. it's a war. enjoy.

A comment there to let you see the mood :

Not to mention the brain damaging heavy metals aluminum and mercury. Also enjoy the neurotoxins MSG, and aspartame. The kiddies should especially benefit from the insect DNA in their injections. Let's not forget the explosion in autism being caused by these little government health destroyers. The MMR shots toddlers receive at 18 months is designed to shave 10-20 points off their I.Q. 100 million people are already dead from the sv-40 laced polio vaccines and we have ignoramuses commenting that these soft kill eugenics weapons are good.

those little people of the conspiracies have no idea we they have set foot, it ain't water.

orly?

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:18:01 PM

Key facts

Measles is one of the leading causes of death among young children even though a safe and cost-effective vaccine is available.

In 2013, there were 145 700 measles deaths globally – about 400 deaths every day or 16 deaths every hour.

Measles vaccination resulted in a 75% drop in measles deaths between 2000 and 2013 worldwide.

findftp
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1006

Delusional crypto obsessionist

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 08:07:24 PM

I agree it's one big lie.

I think 'they' try to scare everybody and try to keep them in a state of fear.
You know that you can control people much easier when they are afraid.
You don't want to have fearless and critical thinkers no do you? Wink
Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 08:27:48 PM

Key facts

Measles is one of the leading causes of death among young children even though a safe and cost-effective vaccine is available.

In 2013, there were 145 700 measles deaths globally – about 400 deaths every day or 16 deaths every hour.

Measles vaccination resulted in a 75% drop in measles deaths between 2000 and 2013 worldwide.

And how many deaths from Measles in the US in the past decade?

How many deaths from the Measles vaccine in the US over that same time?

Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 08:29:11 PM

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 08:32:13 PM

Key facts

And how many deaths from Measles in the US in the past decade?

How many deaths from the Measles vaccine in the US over that same time?

This seems like a tasteless argument. My town has just confirmed a 6th case of Measles this year. Once kids start dying again, maybe then you will be more reasonable

Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 08:41:01 PM

This seems like a tasteless argument. My town has just confirmed a 6th case of Measles this year. Once kids start dying again, maybe then you will be more reasonable

Of those 100 people affected by Measles in the news, how many died?

Could it be that our sanitary hospitals and better medical practices have surpassed the need for injecting poisons into babies?

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 08:51:42 PM

Could it be that our sanitary hospitals and better medical practices have surpassed the need for injecting poisons into babies?

Before a vaccine became widely available in the 60's almost every other child contracted Measles. Traditionally there were epidemics every couple of years affecting up to 350,000 children and filling hospitals. If you really believe we beat it with cleaner hospitals, I have a nice hand carved bridge for you to buy

Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 09:05:26 PM

Before a vaccine became widely available in the 60's almost every other child contracted Measles. Traditionally there were epidemics every couple of years affecting up to 350,000 children and filling hospitals. If you really believe we beat it with cleaner hospitals, I have a nice hand carved bridge for you to buy

So it was the vaccine that brought the numbers down?

Cool story bro.

grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 09:15:27 PM

It's not a scare but it is scary.  Measles is nothing compared to Ebola and you can't just lump the two together.  Mortality rate is much worse with Ebola.  I'm thinking maybe this was just a troll thread.

But yeah, I'm not really seeing a valid conspiracy theory in this.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀