Bitcoin Forum
December 03, 2016, 03:46:49 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rugatu Q&A support thread  (Read 2453 times)
paraipan
Legendary

Activity: 924

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2012, 03:32:48 PM

I see that the GLBSE asset price has moved from 0.07 to 0.08. Is there anything going on? Will anything ever happen with this security? Any dividends in the foreseeable future? A buyback?

That's great, didn't follow the price lately, thanks. I don't get your second question, what should happen with it? We have plans to start paying dividends, yes. A buyback, yes, not right now though because we're working hard to get things going and we need the funds.

Glbse shares don't reflect our hard work and achievements at all, they solely exist to give intelligent investors an opportunity to participate in our project, and for us to be able and fund future platform expansion.

I have a hard time understanding your point. Why wouldn't GLBSE shares reflect your achievements? Are you stating that these were our donations to Rugatu? What do we, intelligent investors, have to gain from participating in this project? Please explain. I want a clue from you to be able to decide what to do with my shares.

Thank you.

I have a hard time understanding my partner's statement too, you will have to excuse our communications a bit, the founders are all Spanish and not very good talking English, sorry about that.

What my partner was really trying to say is that current price on GLBSE doesn't reflect at all our achievements and work invested in this project. I think the post was made when the stock got to the 0.01btc/share or below, so is somehow a normal reaction of a really invested individual who doesn't see the project potential reflected in the price. The money we gather selling stock on GLBSE are very well invested in platform development, advertising and overall expansion and we're not a charity so the money you invest buying our securities are not considered as a donation at all.

As an investor you have much to gain, from dividends we will start paying the moment our balances go positive again, having a say in the project direction like all other shareholders, and the comfort of having invested in a venture that has the ability to spread bitcoin awareness, thus increasing the value of all your bitcoin holdings indirectly.

Hope my post answers some of your questions. Thanks for looking into our venture.

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
memvola

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 03:45:37 PM

Thanks for your comprehensive reply, this is the best communication from Rugatu I have received so far. I think a lot of people have been put off by the general PR failure; a change of attitude is most welcome. I'll give a second look into the platform as a user.
HostFat
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2282

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2012, 10:17:08 PM

This can be interesting for taking some advices Smiley

http://socialtimes.com/why-quora-wont-scale_b104711

Eternity Wall: Messages lasting forever - The Rock Trading (ref): A good exchange / gateway Ripple, with support for multisig, since 2007. 
https://bitcointa.lk: Bitcointalk backup if offline - Bitcoin Foundation Italia - Blog: http://theupwind.blogspot.it
paraipan
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2012, 10:35:17 PM

This can be interesting for taking some advices Smiley

http://socialtimes.com/why-quora-wont-scale_b104711

Interesting article and eye opener at the same time, thanks for sharing.

Will have to see if Rugatu happens to fall onto the same pattern, given it lacks the social network feature Quora has, and its main incentive is economic. Experimenting based on another one, which is bitcoin.

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
dree12
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 08:55:39 PM

Hello,

Rugatu has lost a few questions recently. Could you elaborate on the cause of these losses?
paraipan
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2012, 09:51:36 PM

Hello,

Rugatu has lost a few questions recently. Could you elaborate on the cause of these losses?

Yes, sorry about that, we should have announced it here.

Due to issues with our servers we had to restore to a previous backup, so we lost questions that weren't in the last one. Have to pay more attention when updating server packages from now on.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.