Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:34:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rugatu Q&A support thread  (Read 2719 times)
Rugatu (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 03:40:20 AM

You can't pay me to use your site ever again, your site is a "functional scam" I will never support or use a site like that it is against my morals and ethics. Really are you serious, you were rude in my inbox, you tried to call me out here and now you want to be all nicely nice, really? I really can't see changing corruption unless you removed everyone from power and got new people in there.

Can you please post any "rude" PM I sent you?

Pay you? now you are deluding. If you keep calling Rugatu a "scam" and avoid answering any questions I make, we will have to end our discussion right here. If you have morals and ethics please prove it and act like it.

First off "You can't pay me to use your site ever again" it is a saying, I didn't actually literally mean pay me LOL I am done with the pissing match. I have answered all your questions and your site is a scam, you know it is, your not fair at all. I done with this stupid shit.

So you take it as a pissing contest and leave our walls all messed up? Lol

You account is un-suspended from a while back, if you didn't know. Now I see you took some prizes too but the account was emptied right away. Did you get the bitcoins form the questions you won?

Have any questions? Q&A with BTCitcoins on Rugatu

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rugatu (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 03:49:04 AM

You can't pay me to use your site ever again, your site is a "functional scam" I will never support or use a site like that it is against my morals and ethics. Really are you serious, you were rude in my inbox, you tried to call me out here and now you want to be all nicely nice, really? I really can't see changing corruption unless you removed everyone from power and got new people in there.

Can you please post any "rude" PM I sent you?

Pay you? now you are deluding. If you keep calling Rugatu a "scam" and avoid answering any questions I make, we will have to end our discussion right here. If you have morals and ethics please prove it and act like it.

First off "You can't pay me to use your site ever again" it is a saying, I didn't actually literally mean pay me LOL I am done with the pissing match. I have answered all your questions and your site is a scam, you know it is, your not fair at all. I done with this stupid shit.

So you take it as a pissing contest and leave our walls all messed up? Lol

You account is un-suspended from a while back, if you didn't know. Now I see you took some prizes too but the account was emptied right away. Did you get the bitcoins form the questions you won?

If you count .001 BTC from one question I won cause I was probably the only person that left an answers, and I abandoned that account cause I don't want to want to use a site that is being unfair and scamming.

No, i mean the 0.03850950 btc

{
        "account" : "gweedo",
        "address" : "19AaeoJD7huDYYkFrSXVL34uTJVXWqFrNv",
        "category" : "send",
        "amount" : -0.03850950,
        "fee" : -0.00050000,
        "confirmations" : 6215,
        "blockhash" : "00000000000000e216ccd5678637ba5de9de236d7a933e5e5e280c9e0ef5dd6a",
        "blockindex" : 246,
        "txid" : "fcae2d8e4848716d2567294b54d51a08d60cae6478467069f94c91fef2f3e49c",
        "time" : 1339540429
    }

Rugatu (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 03:53:03 AM

No, i mean the 0.03850950 btc

{
        "account" : "gweedo",
        "address" : "19AaeoJD7huDYYkFrSXVL34uTJVXWqFrNv",
        "category" : "send",
        "amount" : -0.03850950,
        "fee" : -0.00050000,
        "confirmations" : 6215,
        "blockhash" : "00000000000000e216ccd5678637ba5de9de236d7a933e5e5e280c9e0ef5dd6a",
        "blockindex" : 246,
        "txid" : "fcae2d8e4848716d2567294b54d51a08d60cae6478467069f94c91fef2f3e49c",
        "time" : 1339540429
    }
Give me an address I will gladly send it back

Please do, the donation address is on our FAQ page http://www.rugatu.com/faq/

Rugatu (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 03:56:40 AM

Thanks for your donation  Grin

Rugatu (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 09:20:57 AM

1st and only donation, and you kinda forced me to send cause you probably whine that i have your btcs so yea, that should really make you proud. I hope everyone on this forum sees what a scam this is and how your site is just to help you and your "Joint Venture" make money.

You're a nice person, but please let this be your first and last donation to a "functional scam" service like ours.

Your coins will be appreciated by the other 500 users that hang out and use Rugatu, take care.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_VL3LzIFFDnWW9mRS1QN0NYRlU

Rugatu (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 09:07:21 PM

that is so nice they will all get ~0.00007702 LOL and get chartbeat or google anayltics cause no one believes your site, you could easily change those number and we know your not above not doing that. So when you get some real stats then I believe you. Right now I have a hard time believing 500 users are online, cause if you look at these stats https://glbse.com/asset/view/RUGATU they say your "Joint Venture" is a suckers bet and for the record I could buy every share for BTC 88 and end your little fun no skin off my back js

I have a hard time understanding your point. Glbse shares don't reflect our hard work and achievements at all, they solely exist to give intelligent investors an opportunity to participate in our project, and for us to be able and fund future platform expansion.

500 online? All at the same time? Maybe registered users.

Please state your problem with Rugatu and I will try to solve it, thanks

Rugatu (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2012, 10:17:57 AM

that is so nice they will all get ~0.00007702 LOL and get chartbeat or google anayltics cause no one believes your site, you could easily change those number and we know your not above not doing that. So when you get some real stats then I believe you. Right now I have a hard time believing 500 users are online, cause if you look at these stats https://glbse.com/asset/view/RUGATU they say your "Joint Venture" is a suckers bet and for the record I could buy every share for BTC 88 and end your little fun no skin off my back js

I have a hard time understanding your point. Glbse shares don't reflect our hard work and achievements at all, they solely exist to give intelligent investors an opportunity to participate in our project, and for us to be able and fund future platform expansion.

500 online? All at the same time? Maybe registered users.

Please state your problem with Rugatu and I will try to solve it, thanks

I am sorry your so dumb you can't understand my point. You really don't know how a stock market works, and GLBSE does reflect your hard work, cause if your site was good, it would be up, and not at a point of where anyone can buy the whole volume at right.

Well then why you post it, 500 registered users is nothing post when you get 10,000.

Also I have stated my problem a million times in this thread alone and you have yet to solve anything, this will be my last post here cause I am done wasting my time talking to a fool and idiot that thinks they have a good site, yet they are just motivated by greed. There is a saying "If you tell a lie enough, you think it is true" you have obviously done that.

Suit yourself, we wish you luck with your endeavors.

memvola

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 02:43:16 PM

I see that the GLBSE asset price has moved from 0.07 to 0.08. Is there anything going on? Will anything ever happen with this security? Any dividends in the foreseeable future? A buyback?

Glbse shares don't reflect our hard work and achievements at all, they solely exist to give intelligent investors an opportunity to participate in our project, and for us to be able and fund future platform expansion.

I have a hard time understanding your point. Why wouldn't GLBSE shares reflect your achievements? Are you stating that these were our donations to Rugatu? What do we, intelligent investors, have to gain from participating in this project? Please explain. I want a clue from you to be able to decide what to do with my shares.

Thank you.
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2012, 03:32:48 PM

I see that the GLBSE asset price has moved from 0.07 to 0.08. Is there anything going on? Will anything ever happen with this security? Any dividends in the foreseeable future? A buyback?

That's great, didn't follow the price lately, thanks. I don't get your second question, what should happen with it? We have plans to start paying dividends, yes. A buyback, yes, not right now though because we're working hard to get things going and we need the funds.

Glbse shares don't reflect our hard work and achievements at all, they solely exist to give intelligent investors an opportunity to participate in our project, and for us to be able and fund future platform expansion.

I have a hard time understanding your point. Why wouldn't GLBSE shares reflect your achievements? Are you stating that these were our donations to Rugatu? What do we, intelligent investors, have to gain from participating in this project? Please explain. I want a clue from you to be able to decide what to do with my shares.

Thank you.

I have a hard time understanding my partner's statement too, you will have to excuse our communications a bit, the founders are all Spanish and not very good talking English, sorry about that.

What my partner was really trying to say is that current price on GLBSE doesn't reflect at all our achievements and work invested in this project. I think the post was made when the stock got to the 0.01btc/share or below, so is somehow a normal reaction of a really invested individual who doesn't see the project potential reflected in the price. The money we gather selling stock on GLBSE are very well invested in platform development, advertising and overall expansion and we're not a charity so the money you invest buying our securities are not considered as a donation at all.

As an investor you have much to gain, from dividends we will start paying the moment our balances go positive again, having a say in the project direction like all other shareholders, and the comfort of having invested in a venture that has the ability to spread bitcoin awareness, thus increasing the value of all your bitcoin holdings indirectly.

Hope my post answers some of your questions. Thanks for looking into our venture.

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
memvola

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 03:45:37 PM

Thanks for your comprehensive reply, this is the best communication from Rugatu I have received so far. I think a lot of people have been put off by the general PR failure; a change of attitude is most welcome. I'll give a second look into the platform as a user.
HostFat
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 1202

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2012, 10:17:08 PM

This can be interesting for taking some advices Smiley

http://socialtimes.com/why-quora-wont-scale_b104711

NON DO ASSISTENZA PRIVATA - http://hostfatmind.com
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2012, 10:35:17 PM

This can be interesting for taking some advices Smiley

http://socialtimes.com/why-quora-wont-scale_b104711

Interesting article and eye opener at the same time, thanks for sharing.

Will have to see if Rugatu happens to fall onto the same pattern, given it lacks the social network feature Quora has, and its main incentive is economic. Experimenting based on another one, which is bitcoin.

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
dree12
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1076

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 08:55:39 PM

Hello,

Rugatu has lost a few questions recently. Could you elaborate on the cause of these losses?
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2012, 09:51:36 PM

Hello,

Rugatu has lost a few questions recently. Could you elaborate on the cause of these losses?

Yes, sorry about that, we should have announced it here.

Due to issues with our servers we had to restore to a previous backup, so we lost questions that weren't in the last one. Have to pay more attention when updating server packages from now on.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: