Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 08:23:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AutoChange new okcoin futures trade bot with pre coded strategy  (Read 9787 times)
Kevinrasf

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 03:02:15 PM

Yes I stopped with this bot for the time being.

Yellen was bleeding my BTC very slowly and taking a fee whilst the total is a loss.

So its a double loss, ill wait untill this is fixed and probably ill use Bernanke since that sounds like a more profitable bot.

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
AutoChange_Bots (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 08:45:18 PM

Seems to me that taking a cut out of the net gain on the account say for 24h periods, not individual trades, would be more fair. I'm down on my trading account and the BTC deposited on the site at the moment after several days running. Refresh rate also needs to be improved. I've watch my profit taking percentage be reached on trading acount and disappear before the bot has updated. Using Bernanke with recommended settings btw.

were working on speeding up the bots profit/loss check. a few days ago it actually worked to our advantage during a dump bot was short @ 225 and price dumped to 212 really fast we made 32% even though TP was @ 15%. thank you for the honesty please contact https://twitter.com/pinkcoinlottery. also i reccomend to anyone interested to join our slack chat you can request an invite @ the pinklottery or give me your email and i will invite you.

"Seems to me that taking a cut out of the net gain on the account say for 24h periods, not individual trades, would be more fair. I'm down on my trading account and the BTC deposited on the site at the moment after several days running"

we are working on a system like this currently. again one the market is trending more you should see a nice profit. ive been running this a month now and i am at a nice profit even counting this sideways chop.

"Yes I stopped with this bot for the time being. Yellen was bleeding my BTC very slowly and taking a fee whilst the total is a loss. So its a double loss, ill wait untill this is fixed and probably ill use Bernanke since that sounds like a more profitable bot"

id suggest running the bots on 1 contract or .02 btc until you get a feel for them. youre not seeing what theyre capable of by only using them for a couple days. the pink box shows how long the bot has been live. https://www.tradingview.com/x/6nmmis2U/
Murch

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:38:26 AM

Seems to me that taking a cut out of the net gain on the account say for 24h periods, not individual trades, would be more fair. I'm down on my trading account and the BTC deposited on the site at the moment after several days running. Refresh rate also needs to be improved. I've watch my profit taking percentage be reached on trading acount and disappear before the bot has updated. Using Bernanke with recommended settings btw.

were working on speeding up the bots profit/loss check. a few days ago it actually worked to our advantage during a dump bot was short @ 225 and price dumped to 212 really fast we made 32% even though TP was @ 15%. thank you for the honesty please contact https://twitter.com/pinkcoinlottery. also i reccomend to anyone interested to join our slack chat you can request an invite @ the pinklottery or give me your email and i will invite you.

"Seems to me that taking a cut out of the net gain on the account say for 24h periods, not individual trades, would be more fair. I'm down on my trading account and the BTC deposited on the site at the moment after several days running"

we are working on a system like this currently. again one the market is trending more you should see a nice profit. ive been running this a month now and i am at a nice profit even counting this sideways chop.

"Yes I stopped with this bot for the time being. Yellen was bleeding my BTC very slowly and taking a fee whilst the total is a loss. So its a double loss, ill wait untill this is fixed and probably ill use Bernanke since that sounds like a more profitable bot"

id suggest running the bots on 1 contract or .02 btc until you get a feel for them. youre not seeing what theyre capable of by only using them for a couple days. the pink box shows how long the bot has been live. https://www.tradingview.com/x/6nmmis2U/

From what I understand you're taking a cut off each profitable trade. This doesn't make sense because we would not get money back when we lose, we'd only lose money from gains. Until this system changes I don't think putting serious money into this makes sense. An overall 5% gain over a day could end up being break even just because the losses countered the gains (all gains lose 20% currently). I'll maybe put a bit in but not a lot unless at least a week's profit is taken into account per profit settlement with AutoChange. Do you see how that's kind of unfair?
AutoChange_Bots (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:52:24 AM

we will be pulling bernanke and yellen off the site soon so please switch to procopius for finex or penner for okcoin. penner and procopius have outperformed the other bots. refer to my first post on settings. enjoy Wink
Kevinrasf

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 07:31:53 AM

we will be pulling bernanke and yellen off the site soon so please switch to procopius for finex or penner for okcoin. penner and procopius have outperformed the other bots. refer to my first post on settings. enjoy Wink

Thanks for your honesty, guess I gambled wrongly on Yellen Sad

Ill start procopius and well see Tongue

Kevinrasf

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 12:08:30 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2015, 03:44:04 PM by Kevinrasf

Since I couldnt find it in the thread before, what does the error "Error #196-502 mean"?

I am getting this twice in a row ?

2015-02-11 10:26:37 Error #196-502: Syntax error/invalid response.
2015-02-11 12:04:37 Error #196-502: Syntax error/invalid response.

Using Procopius

Please advise.,

thx,

AutoChange_Bots (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 06:24:07 PM

this is a normal thing that happens, it's on the exchange api side.
Kevinrasf

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 06:33:00 PM

this is a normal thing that happens, it's on the exchange api side.
Thx for letting me know!

polymer_city

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:02:06 PM

bernanke shows "depreciated" but it still opened contracts?

can you let us know what's up.

i cannot turn it on or off now, so will it keep opening contracts?!!?
AutoChange_Bots (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:37:26 PM

we are removing bernanke and yellen from the site thats why. he will not open new orders you can manually close the orders he placed. please use penner for okcoin and procopius for bitfinex from now on.
polymer_city

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 06:16:49 PM

Now both bots are closing trades at -% no where near my stop loss?

What's going on with this? It closed trades on bitfinex and ok for no reason? Both at loses.

AutoChange_Bots (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 09:50:13 PM

was this procopoius or penner? they will go from long to short and vice versa with confirmation. with the chart being literally sideways obviously this is going to cause the bot to be "overtrading" i suggest taking profit on penner at 5-7% for now until this sideways is over. i made 2 profitable trades the last 48 hrs doing this.
AutoChange_Bots (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:46:42 PM

sideways is over. time for penner and procopius to shine. http://prntscr.com/64ny9z
kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:43:09 AM

sideways is over. time for penner and procopius to shine. http://prntscr.com/64ny9z

why is my withdrawal taking so long? username is kryptopojken
testicles

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:49:50 PM

trying to pull my money off the autoexchange payment, it's not letting me. Please respond, my name is the same as my forum name.
AutoChange_Bots (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:56:59 AM

withdrawls are processed manually at the moment. we will get to it.
mattd83

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 01:58:51 PM

Tonight I tried to use Benner, I had a small credit on your bot and after a few hours I'm suddenly -0.03 without opening any trades!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
AutoChange_Bots (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 01:28:57 AM

looking into it.
AutoChange_Bots (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 01:51:19 AM

whats your username on auto exchange? also i do not reccomend using benner he is a new concept were testing. use penner or procopius.
mattd83

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:38:51 AM

My user ID is the same as here. Fair enough. However I would not have thought that experimental means what happened with no trades opened and a large charge.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: