Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:43:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Claim Tons of Free Bitcoin Here (Great for Newbies)  (Read 3381 times)
TheGoodGuy419 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:29:14 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2015, 04:46:52 PM by TheGoodGuy419

add it to the list of your faucet, this is very new and nice, everyone was playing> REMOVED

That site is not good and we can not promote it.

TheGoodGuy419 (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 09:57:50 PM

I just raised the prize for each paid email from 1,000 satoshi to 5,000 satoshi per paid email you open and read!  Shocked

Just join our mailing list to get these "paid bitcoin emails" and earn 5,000 satoshi for each email you open and read.

Each paid email will have some info on some great bitcoin related services and you can claim 5,000 satoshi instantly in each email.  Grin

You get paid to hear news about new bitcoin services in paid emails.

Subscribers can unsubscribe any time by clicking a link in any of the paid emails.

We will respect your privacy and your info will be safe with us. We will NEVER sell or share your info with anyone.
We hate spam as much as you do.

If you are a subscriber and you get paid...please post a reply here to let others know your review of our new service.

najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 09:05:21 AM

what is even the point of faucets, when everybody can just use signature campaigns and actually earn some money ?
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 09:08:15 AM

Update: We now have a new service running at http://moneyinpjs.com/btc-flow/

Just login with your bitcoin address and watch your account fill with free bitcoin.
Then just click the balance each time it hits 1200 satoshi to add it to your balance and then cash it out any time you want to.

Some people are making over 0.01 Bitcoin daily with this new type of faucet!  Shocked
do you realise you can get 10x that daily , if you're an really active poster ? '-'
bestgamereu

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:22:50 PM

active poster? tell me more ,please
TheGoodGuy419 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:13:50 PM

i just removed the btc flow faucet because they where changing allot and it started to look like a ponzi scam. sorry for the mixup and from I see, no one got hurt.  Wink

All the other services on moneyinpjs.com are doing great and growing daily, like our

paid to post bitcoin forum (earn up to 3,000 satoshi per post)
paid bitcoin emails (earn 5,000 satoshi per email read)
bitcoin offer wall (earn 20K to 2.5 million satoshi for completing offers on the "bitcoin wall")

and much more in the works for the near future.

I also started a new section in each paid bitcoin email that will be called "keeping you safe" and it will expose a new scam with each email in an effort to "keep you safe".  Wink
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 07:58:35 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2015, 08:12:39 PM by Superhitech

i just removed the btc flow faucet because they where changing allot and it started to look like a ponzi scam. sorry for the mixup and from I see, no one got hurt.  Wink

All the other services on moneyinpjs.com are doing great and growing daily, like our

paid to post bitcoin forum (earn up to 3,000 satoshi per post)
paid bitcoin emails (earn 5,000 satoshi per email read)
bitcoin offer wall (earn 20K to 2.5 million satoshi for completing offers on the "bitcoin wall")

and much more in the works for the near future.

I also started a new section in each paid bitcoin email that will be called "keeping you safe" and it will expose a new scam with each email in an effort to "keep you safe".  Wink

Hello, my faucet http://bitcoinshowers.com is currently on your faucet list, and we have lowered the claim time from 3 hours down to 1 hour so people can claim more satoshis Smiley

Please update the info on your faucet list, Thanks!
Goahedcre

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 08:38:54 PM

best faucet list for newbie
thanks dude
TheGoodGuy419 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:33:13 PM

bitcoinshowers has been updated.  Wink
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:28:30 AM

bitcoinshowers has been updated.  Wink

Thanks! Smiley Great faucet list!
TheGoodGuy419 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:04:32 PM

Just sent out another paid bitcoin email to all our subscribers and they can all claim 5,000 satoshi instantly with the special link in each email.

You can Join Our Mailing List Here and you will get 1 paid bitcoin email per day (for now, while we fully test this new service)

We also plan to raise the prize per email very soon!   Smiley

Shazam!!!

Activity: 350
Merit: 158

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 09:52:33 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2015, 11:59:12 PM by Shazam!!!

Just login with your bitcoin address and watch your account fill with free bitcoin.
Then just click the balance each time it hits 1200 satoshi to add it to your balance and then cash it out any time you want to.

Some people are making over 0.01 Bitcoin daily with this new type of faucet!  Shocked

I received an email from moneyinpjs warning me that the BTC-Flow was a scam. I find this odd because now your recommending
the very same faucet. I have received a payout from the BTC-Flow over the weekend so it seems legit.
I also enjoy the payouts from all the other moneyinpjs offerings I use. So whats the deal-io with the rather strange Email?
Btc-Flow good or scam???

Click these links to learn some truth about Big Corporate mining pools stealing your money and centralizing BTCitcoin!!!
Help support the BTCitcoin community!!! Mine your BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool!!! BTC: 1ShazamjsPnpWDNnk3n2tAiKGMdXaSjay
I mine BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool with no hidden fees, no empty BTClocks: Kano Pool   ■ get Kano Pool signature banners here ■
TheGoodGuy419 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:18:45 PM

Some people are making over 0.01 Bitcoin daily with this new type of faucet!  Shocked

I received an email from moneyinpjs warning me that the BTC-Flow was a scam. I find this odd because now yoyr recommending
the very same faucet. I have received a payout from the BTC-Flow over the weekend so it seems legit.
I also enjoy the payouts from all the other moneyinpjs offerings I use. So whats the deal-io with the rather strange Email?
Btc-Flow good or scam???

Yes, we did promote the btc flow site in one of our paid emails but later we realized what the btc flow admin was trying to do (run a ponzi/faucet) and we do not like to promote any ponzi sites because it will always end bad. One bitcointalk member called that site a "Pay-to-Work" site because if you "invest" in the membership "upgrades" you will need to work on the site 24/7 just to get your investment back and if you like to sleep 8 hours a day, you will lose money!

So we no longer recommend this site to our member's and we have also included that site in our new "keeping you safe" section to warn our subscribers about the scam.

The site is ok if you only claim the free bitcoin but the earning rate drops off to only about 50 satoshi per claim so it's really not worth your time. Wink

Shazam!!!

Activity: 350
Merit: 158

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 11:58:54 PM

I received an email from moneyinpjs warning me that the BTC-Flow was a scam. I find this odd because now yoyr recommending
Btc-Flow good or scam???

Yes, we did promote the btc flow site in one of our paid emails but later we realized what the btc flow admin was trying to do (run a ponzi/faucet) and we do not like to promote any ponzi sites because it will always end bad. One bitcointalk member called that site a "Pay-to-Work" site because if you "invest" in the membership "upgrades" you will need to work on the site 24/7 just to get your investment back and if you like to sleep 8 hours a day, you will lose money!

So we no longer recommend this site to our member's and we have also included that site in our new "keeping you safe" section to warn our subscribers about the scam.

The site is ok if you only claim the free bitcoin but the earning rate drops off to only about 50 satoshi per claim so it's really not worth your time. Wink

I kinda figured that it wasn't worth the "upgrade" they offer. Thanx for your reply and your time.
Lookin forward to some more of your Read to earn material. They are the easiest payouts for sure!!!

Click these links to learn some truth about Big Corporate mining pools stealing your money and centralizing BTCitcoin!!!
Help support the BTCitcoin community!!! Mine your BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool!!! BTC: 1ShazamjsPnpWDNnk3n2tAiKGMdXaSjay
I mine BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool with no hidden fees, no empty BTClocks: Kano Pool   ■ get Kano Pool signature banners here ■
TheGoodGuy419 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:45:19 PM

The best Faucet:
BTC-Flow is up and work fine   Grin

That BTC-flow site is a ponzi scam that will only make you lose money (if you "invest" in the site)... Only use the free level to get some bitcoin and you will be safe.

BTW, I am working on today's paid bitcoin email and it will be sent to all subscribers within the next few hours.

If your not in our mailing list yet, Join Here to get our paid bitcoin emails (1 a day) that will pay you 5,000 satoshi for each email you open and read!
TheGoodGuy419 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 07:13:36 PM

hope everyone is having a great day!

I am working on today's paid email for all subscribers and it will be sent out within an hour or so.

more free bitcoin for everyone  Grin
TheGoodGuy419 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:41:08 PM

Working on today's paid email.

it should be sending out within a few hours.  Wink
TheGoodGuy419 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:12:37 PM

I am working on today's paid email and it will be sent out within a few hours.

Also added some new faucets to the faucet list. Wink
okthen

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:36:27 PM

Advice for newbies - just work and buy bitcoin if you want to have them. Faucets are never worth it.
If you want to have fun, go ahead Smiley
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:38:26 PM

Good for the noobs. Reminds me of old times.... when the first ever bitcoin faucet used to give out BTC5 per user everyday.   (lasted only a few weeks, as users sucked it dry). Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: